Three found dead in Calhoun County .....

Three found dead in Calhoun County .....

There are 5 comments on the The Messenger story from Jun 11, 2010, titled Three found dead in Calhoun County ...... In it, The Messenger reports that:

A white farmhouse in a tranquil area of rural Calhoun County was apparently the scene of deadly violence before dawn Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Messenger.

lost cause

United States

#1 Jun 12, 2010
was it murder\sucide between two innocent victims and a single mentally unstable individual
mm ccb

AOL

#2 Jun 14, 2010
He was not mentally unstable. Learn the facts ass wipe. She was white trash and drove him to it.
Reader

Vicenza, Italy

#3 Jun 14, 2010
"She was white trash and drove him to it. "
why did you say that mmccb, what happened?
Respect

Matthews, NC

#4 Jun 14, 2010
Seriously? White trash? I didn't even know the young ladies involved, but I know enough to have respect for them and not talk badly about them. Obviously there was something going on in the young man's head that none of us will ever be able to explain. Stop bad-mouthing these individuals and have some respect. If this was your child, would you want them being talked about in this manner after they had passed? Please think of others.
Calhoun Co

Columbus City, IA

#5 Jun 16, 2010
Thank you, Respect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Emergency crews respond to central Iowa town hi... (May '15) May '15 school roof off L... 1
News Governor Branstad Tours Iowa Tornado Damage (May '15) May '15 school roof off L... 1
News Volunteers Stepping Up to Help Tornado-Ravaged ... (May '15) May '15 school roof off i... 1
News Branstad Tours Storm Damage (May '15) May '15 school roof off i... 1
News Lake City tornado has other schools reviewing e... (May '15) May '15 school roof off i... 1
News PHOTOS: Lake City, Iowa storm damage (May '15) May '15 school taken out ... 1
News Tornado rips roof off high school, uproots larg... (May '15) May '15 school taken out ... 1

Lake City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake City Mortgages