Family Of Woman Killed Says She Was T...

Family Of Woman Killed Says She Was Trying To Help Friend

There are 1 comment on the WHOtv story from Jul 18, 2010, titled Family Of Woman Killed Says She Was Trying To Help Friend. In it, WHOtv reports that:

Calhoun County officials are expected to release more details this week about the discovery of three bodies in a farmhouse near Lake City early Friday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHOtv.

Blessed for knowing Luke

Houston, TX

#1 Jul 22, 2010
I was Luke's girlfriend for a few months while we were in Highschool. He was the type of person to do anything in his power to please others. He enjoyed doing outdoor activities and loved spending time with his family and friends. He went on vacation with his family every summer, and went water skiing, jet skiing and fishing. He loved to play football. He took pride in everything he did and was always there for others. He was the kid at school that everyone knew and loved. All of you people who a saying these horrible things about Luke need to remember that he has a family. He is still looking down on them and watching over them. He was an amazing person who had amazing capabilities. No one will ever truly know what happened that horrible night. All three of these families lost loved ones and are all hurting. So instead of putting all of these negative comments you should be asking yourself how you can help families like these 3.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Emergency crews respond to central Iowa town hi... (May '15) May '15 school roof off L... 1
News Governor Branstad Tours Iowa Tornado Damage (May '15) May '15 school roof off L... 1
News Volunteers Stepping Up to Help Tornado-Ravaged ... (May '15) May '15 school roof off i... 1
News Branstad Tours Storm Damage (May '15) May '15 school roof off i... 1
News Lake City tornado has other schools reviewing e... (May '15) May '15 school roof off i... 1
News PHOTOS: Lake City, Iowa storm damage (May '15) May '15 school taken out ... 1
News Tornado rips roof off high school, uproots larg... (May '15) May '15 school taken out ... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake City Mortgages