Looking for female boxer dog

Looking for female boxer dog

Posted in the Lake City Forum

boxer baby

Blytheville, AR

#1 Oct 17, 2008
We have a male boxer, he just turned a year old and has papers. We are wanting to breed him. If you or maybe someone you know has a female boxer and might be interested, please let me know. You can get back in touch with me on the Lepanto forum, topic is listed as "Looking for female boxer". THANKS!!
looking for female boxer

United States

#2 Jan 18, 2010
i have a CKC purebred fawn male boxer, he is 5 years old with great markings. i have been looking for a female boxer breeder and havent found one and do not wish to buy another boxer. the stud fee is about 75 on my part so you know where i can find either a breeder or a cheap female that would be great. just email me at wkat32@yahoo.com
Dwayne

Belleville, MI

#3 Jun 17, 2010
I have a female black mask brindle boxer with A.K.C papers.She is going to be 4 in July and soon going into heat.I'm looking to breed her 1 time with a fawn or rev brindle male.If interest please e-mail me. at lewis.33@hotmail.com
Lucy

West Bloomfield, MI

#4 Aug 29, 2010
STOP BREEDING DOGS! Pets in shelters die everyday because of people like you. Every litter that is born means that puppies and dogs in shelters have to be put down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Emergency crews respond to central Iowa town hi... (May '15) May '15 school roof off L... 1
News Governor Branstad Tours Iowa Tornado Damage (May '15) May '15 school roof off L... 1
News Volunteers Stepping Up to Help Tornado-Ravaged ... (May '15) May '15 school roof off i... 1
News Branstad Tours Storm Damage (May '15) May '15 school roof off i... 1
News Lake City tornado has other schools reviewing e... (May '15) May '15 school roof off i... 1
News PHOTOS: Lake City, Iowa storm damage (May '15) May '15 school taken out ... 1
News Tornado rips roof off high school, uproots larg... (May '15) May '15 school taken out ... 1

Lake City Jobs

Personal Finance

Lake City Mortgages