Budget Inn Lake City Likes Criminals ...

Budget Inn Lake City Likes Criminals & Will Yell at Guest who call police

Posted in the Lake City Forum

Dr R

Lake City, FL

#1 Aug 11, 2011
The Non American & odd little wife owners or clerks at the Budget Inn are the strangest of strange. When I checked in I had make up and nice dress and this little man almost flirted politely and was real concern with my room and such and even went out of his way to get me another room when a huge maggot was embedded in the semen stained sheets! Gave me another room that was clean on surface with no air and fixed it 36 hours later.
A mother with crippled child that crawled the side walks of the hotel was being evicted, when we went to enquire about paying for her he yelled some kind of non English crap about we had to pay a full week or shes out... he would not accept several days room payment to keep this poor child off of Lake City's Side walks! When all the tenets were voicing and getting ready to vacate down the road he came running to us and asked us how much we could pay. We paid $100 and he never said thank you for your xtra business!
2 days later the little man with bully wife became aware of a homeless felon that walked off the street and into this woman's opened door and she did not know what to do to get him out... I walked over and asked hotel owner if he knew anyone on the police force that could monitor or I was going to call the police to help this woman and crippled girl with 2 small siblings... He suddenly began screaming his Mexico African (definatly not of middle east because they have pride and wash themselves! little man big yell and acted trashier & uneducated that made everyone of his tenants look like professors! He said it was his hotel and he made the rules and he likes a revolving door for his criminal friends and I was a uptight Narc! To mind my own business and quit being a snitch!
The County and city need to look into this mans business and either shut down all his criminal activities or housing of criminals on poor suspecting mothers and I would not be surprised if this was not some kind of kidnap ring of the poor people who have to stay at this bug infested / bed bugs and black widows not to mention the period stained sheets and the nasty come spots that were squirted all over the bathroom mirror...
This man and his worthless wife need to be tard and feathered and while they are of brown color and Arabic Nationality- I promise you these 2 pieces of crap are not of the same blood... All the brown skin Arabic people I know at least have pride and take pride in their appearance! These 2 are like the bottom scum that all their own people shun and hate!
Almost forgot the sweet girl next door had her credit card fraudulently charged by these 2 low lifers their own race cant stand and are embarrassed of!
Your better off being homeless and staying on the street! Read all the other Lake City, florida hotel reviews because they are all horrible with no other hotel in America getting anything close to this nasty dump!
Goldenrod

Fort White, FL

#2 Aug 12, 2011
Did you make any kind of report to law enforcement?

In looking over reviews of this establishment I found 7 from travelers from across the country and all 7 complained of "filth" such as you describe. If such allegations are true, they should be reported.

“Nuff Said!”

Since: May 08

Branford, Fl

#3 Aug 13, 2011
You took the time to type all of this out for all to see but did you take the same time to put all of this on the Police Report?
THE TRUTH

Saint Augustine, FL

#4 Aug 13, 2011
Joe Durt wrote:
You took the time to type all of this out for all to see but did you take the same time to put all of this on the Police Report?
Nah, it's OBVIOUSLY bullshit. Just someone wanting to start trouble for someone else, no doubt a racist type.
THE TRUTH

Saint Augustine, FL

#5 Aug 13, 2011
Dr R wrote:

The Non American & odd little wife owners or clerks at the Budget Inn are the strangest of strange. When I checked in I had make up and nice dress and this little man almost flirted politely and was real concern with my room and such and even went out of his way to get me another room when a huge maggot was embedded in the semen stained sheets! Gave me another room that was clean on surface with no air and fixed it 36 hours later.

A mother with crippled child that crawled the side walks of the hotel was being evicted, when we went to enquire about paying for her he yelled some kind of non English crap about we had to pay a full week or shes out... he would not accept several days room payment to keep this poor child off of Lake City's Side walks! When all the tenets were voicing and getting ready to vacate down the road he came running to us and asked us how much we could pay. We paid $100 and he never said thank you for your xtra business!

2 days later the little man with bully wife became aware of a homeless felon that walked off the street and into this woman's opened door and she did not know what to do to get him out... I walked over and asked hotel owner if he knew anyone on the police force that could monitor or I was going to call the police to help this woman and crippled girl with 2 small siblings... He suddenly began screaming his Mexico African (definatly not of middle east because they have pride and wash themselves! little man big yell and acted trashier & uneducated that made everyone of his tenants look like professors! He said it was his hotel and he made the rules and he likes a revolving door for his criminal friends and I was a uptight Narc! To mind my own business and quit being a snitch!

The County and city need to look into this mans business and either shut down all his criminal activities or housing of criminals on poor suspecting mothers and I would not be surprised if this was not some kind of kidnap ring of the poor people who have to stay at this bug infested / bed bugs and black widows not to mention the period stained sheets and the nasty come spots that were squirted all over the bathroom mirror...

This man and his worthless wife need to be tard and feathered and while they are of brown color and Arabic Nationality- I promise you these 2 pieces of crap are not of the same blood... All the brown skin Arabic people I know at least have pride and take pride in their appearance! These 2 are like the bottom scum that all their own people shun and hate!

Almost forgot the sweet girl next door had her credit card fraudulently charged by these 2 low lifers their own race cant stand and are embarrassed of!

Your better off being homeless and staying on the street! Read all the other Lake City, florida hotel reviews because they are all horrible with no other hotel in America getting anything close to this nasty dump!
Do you REALLY expect readers to believe you are a 'doctor' and this is your choice for a room in any town? Yeah, alright. More like YOU Need A Doctor. You go on and on about the dirty room, YET YOU Claim To Have Stayed There! NOT ONLY for a minute, but for several days! That you paid cash and were concerned about not getting a thank you! Ha, ha, ha!

Whatever your motive, the fact is no one would have stayed, or changed rooms, and certainly would not have WAITED for the air conditioning to be fixed - ESPECIALLY NOT In The Heat WE Have Had Lately!

YOU Are A REAL Dumbass, who can't write or spell worth a shit. Adding 'a mother with crippled child' to your story is laughable. No doubt thrown in for good measure, right along with the 'almost forgot' credit card fraud! You apparently think people are as stupid as you. YOU are a LIAR, plain and simple. YOU FAIL.
THE TRUTH

Saint Augustine, FL

#6 Aug 13, 2011
YOU CANNOT REALLY expect readers to believe you are a 'doctor' and this is your choice for a room in any town, REALLY? Yeah, alright. More like YOU Need A Doctor. You go on and on about the dirty room, YET YOU Claim To Have Stayed There! NOT ONLY for a minute, but for several days! Saying you paid cash and were concerned about not getting a thank you! Ha, ha, ha!

Whatever your motive, the fact is no one would have stayed, or changed rooms, and certainly would not have stayed - WAITED for the air conditioning to be fixed! ESPECIALLY NOT In The Heat WE Have Had Lately!

YOU Are A REAL Dumbass, who can't write or spell worth a shit. Adding 'a mother with crippled child' to your story is laughable. No doubt thrown in for good measure, right along with the 'almost forgot' credit card fraud! You apparently think people are as stupid as you. YOU are a LIAR, plain and simple. YOU FAIL.
Tink

Lake City, FL

#7 Aug 14, 2011
If it was sooooo bad then why did YOU stay there. I would have demanded my money back if I had found a maggot in the first place and would have called the law if I hadn't got my money back.
Sounds like a LOT of bunk to me.
Think About It

Lake City, FL

#8 Aug 16, 2011
Look at the name of the motel... Budget Inn... Duhhh, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out low life inns....
Dr R

Mount Pleasant, SC

#9 Sep 3, 2011
Police were called and the man that walked into this ladies room was arrested and had warrants. If you dont believe me just pull up Budget Inn, Lake city and you will see the same reviews from 2 years ago. I stayed thier because I myself is homeless and since my wreck last year I do write and spell like crap. I was hoping this would be better than sleeping on a corner. I am a mother with child and I appreciate you people having faith that no place can be this bad and the economy is not this bad but you need to pull up homeless at Disney and homeless in Hotels and you will be shocked at over 1/2 of the hotels by Disney are full of homeless people and the busses are being filled with full time stops for studunts of the homeless parents.

I am not a Doctor, those are my initials and I just made another typo.

But no worry, The police are full aware of this hotel and they are working on shutting it down
Dr R

Mount Pleasant, SC

#10 Sep 3, 2011
Police Report was filed and the man arrested and as they were pulling out they arrested a person shooting up on the side walk. I stayed here because It was all I could afford and gave my money up for this crippled child to have a roof. I was never paid back but I never expected it... It was for the child only, not the mom
Dr R

Mount Pleasant, SC

#11 Sep 3, 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Kirby, Road Dept. Boss Fri Lane4233 1
The singles of Branford Fri Lane4233 2
New Deli & Bakery coming to Fort White soon! (Nov '15) Fri Lane4233 8
michelle (Jun '17) Fri Lane4233 16
Lake city Correctional Facility (Sep '07) Feb 12 1sjkayman1 200
News Lady Gaga unveils see-through stage design (Mar '14) Feb 10 Jim Shoe 9
I need to know Joseph D Kelley Feb 10 Verb1234 1

Lake City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance