Judge Juilian Collins
Super X

Lake City, FL

#1 Mar 29, 2010
Is there any set standerds for this man he will grant an injunction for one person with nothing to back it up. But when someone with proof and a real fear and concern submits a request for injunction he denies it. Is this man crazy or what I sure hope for his sake nothing bad happens to my family. Or is this just somemore of the "Good Ole Boy Charm" working it's magic. I sure hope not.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2 Mar 29, 2010
Answer the ? NO HE DON'T HAVE ANY STANDERS....But the talk in town he is getting moved like Judge BRYAN. I have sent a letter tooGov Crist
sorry

Lake City, FL

#3 Aug 26, 2011
Recently went to court with clear evidence of an abusive ex and his mistreatment of our childen, and instead of reprimanding or protecting my children, this "judge" gave him more visiting time and cancelled his child support. Seriously afraid for my kids... and for otheres in the same situation.
What

Lake City, FL

#4 Aug 30, 2011
sorry wrote:
Recently went to court with clear evidence of an abusive ex and his mistreatment of our childen, and instead of reprimanding or protecting my children, this "judge" gave him more visiting time and cancelled his child support. Seriously afraid for my kids... and for otheres in the same situation.
If he was such this way, why would you have children with him in the first place?
Sorry

Lake City, FL

#5 Aug 30, 2011
What wrote:
<quoted text>
If he was such this way, why would you have children with him in the first place?
Cause I thought he would change if I had his baby!
Biker Trash

Lake City, FL

#6 Aug 30, 2011
Sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause I thought he would change if I had his baby!
Well a sure fire way to get an abusive alcoholic drug addict to change his ways is to introduce more stress and challenge to his way of life. That plan has been so successful for so many women; I don't understand how it didn't work for you.
Pam Stegall

Fort White, FL

#7 Sep 13, 2011
There is no justice in Columbia County. Unless you wear a BADGE and can LIE like a RUG!!

“Beyond the rude!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#8 Mar 24, 2012
I agree Pam!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
happyjunks.com is SCAM 7 hr saya 2
michelle Thu Skeet 5
Research Chemicals Vendor reviews Europe. Aug 13 BiZKiT 1
Hi Aug 12 Lakecity386 1
Review: MDS Logging LLC (Nov '15) Aug 10 Pissed 8
Shane Travis Harris Branford Florida Aug 7 Anonymous 1
Shane Harris Aug 7 Anonymous 1

Lake City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance