Correctional officer arrested for con...

Correctional officer arrested for contraband

There are 3 comments on the Suwanee Democrat story from Jul 5, 2012, titled Correctional officer arrested for contraband. In it, Suwanee Democrat reports that:

A former state correctional officer at Suwannee Correctional Institution faces charges for accepting payment to introduce cellular phones into the state prison, according to records from the Suwannee County Jail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Suwanee Democrat.

losing it

Willcox, AZ

#1 Jul 16, 2012
Wow! I cannot believe how some people will give up there life for a dollar. "stupid is as stupid does"

“Shed so many tears”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2 Jul 17, 2012
losing it wrote:
Wow! I cannot believe how some people will give up there life for a dollar. "stupid is as stupid does"
There is no telling how many times it was done before the C.O got caught. As a matter a fact, the money probably had gotten so good, that this person just couldn't see an end to his/her illegal activities!

Maybe names will be named and a whole slew of corruptible people will go down with him/her!

“Beyond the rude!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 17, 2012
"Just a slap on the wrist and off you go!", says the Judge.

Let it be you or I and we would get prison time.

As for "names being named" I rather doubt that too, you know, the "good ole boy" system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
michelle Oct 16 Skeet 8
Katie styles Oct 12 Sorry 2
Young fm just moved here from Miami Oct 12 young fm 78six877... 1
fake-id-card.org Scam ? Oct 10 BiZKiT 1
Trusted Research Chemicals Shop Forum (Apr '17) Oct 6 Garret 3
Pha.PrivateTrade is safe Research Chemicals Sho... (Apr '17) Oct 1 Garret 6
Chemsarus Corruption and Extortion Oct 1 Garret 1

Lake City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance