Obama's lack of birth certificate is ...

Obama's lack of birth certificate is still making news

There are 138 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Obama's lack of birth certificate is still making news. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

No matter how the dysfunctional left bashes Americas who feel that at minimum Obama owes it America that he conforms to our laws.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Caes

United States

#1 Aug 12, 2010
Democrat Barack Hussein Obama

-

ILLEGAL ALIEN
Caes

United States

#2 Aug 12, 2010
Caes

United States

#3 Aug 12, 2010
Barack Obama

-

ILLEGAL ALIEN
Caes

United States

#4 Aug 12, 2010
Caes

United States

#5 Aug 12, 2010
OnLine Public Petition:
-

worldnetdaily.com/index.php...
Caes

United States

#6 Aug 12, 2010
1. Barack Barry Hussein Mohamed Abdulah Soetoro Obama

2. Zeituni Obama Onyango

(2) Illegal alien's, Mombasa Kenya
Caes

United States

#8 Aug 12, 2010
|\|iqqer Illegal alien
Caes

United States

#9 Aug 12, 2010
Barack?- Barry?- Hussein?- Mohamed?- Abdulah?- Soetoro?- Obama?

Since: Jul 10

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#10 Aug 12, 2010
Birth certificate, say what you want about me but I got mine and don't mind people seeing it, the original with all the information not some computer print out of live birth but then again I am not hiding any of the details on mine.

Miss me yet?
Caes

United States

#11 Aug 12, 2010
VOTE ALL THE "DEMOCRAT PIGS" OUT OF OFFICE in 2O1O'/2O12'

_______
Caes

United States

#13 Aug 12, 2010
|\|iqqer monkeys belong in africa
Voittaa

Houston, TX

#14 Aug 12, 2010
I think its time for birthers to change tactics. I think they should start examining Obama's financial records over the past thirty years. That is if they are open to the public.
If it can be shown that Obama has had low credit scores, bounced checks, late payments, bankruptcy, etc., then his perspective on finances in general should not be trusted, especially since he is in charge of creating the national budget each year.
If it can be shown that this man cannot be trusted with our money, then this may be grounds for impeachment.
Monkey President

United States

#16 Aug 13, 2010
Barack "Barry" Hussein Osama
-
Democrat Ne9ro Monkey President
Barack Hussein

Mardela Springs, MD

#17 Aug 13, 2010
Barry Soetoro
Barry Soetoro

Mardela Springs, MD

#20 Aug 16, 2010
Illegal alien from KHYANGADHIANG VILLAGE, NYANZA KENYA.

-

Barry Mohamed Abdulah Soetoro
Caes

United States

#21 Aug 17, 2010

“The enemy is in our camp.”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#22 Aug 17, 2010
I think the media is run by cowards because they won't bring this very important point to the front of the news. If he was truly born in Hawaii as he states, prove it like he were applying for a position with the FBI or something. You don't have to be a brain surgeon to see that something is wrong here. Oh yes, all of congress is are cowards to for not pushing this issue. One would think that the Dems would take the opportunity to show us he is a true American. But they don't...I wonder why.
kenyan illegal

United States

#23 Aug 18, 2010
barry 'aka' barack soetoro
Data Drone

Jacksonville, FL

#24 Aug 18, 2010
Unfortunately, Mr. Dail doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

The poll he refers to asked “Do you think Barack Obama was definitely born in the United States, probably born in the United States, probably born in another country, or definitely born in another country?”

Of all respondents these were the results:

Definitely born in U.S. 42%
Probably born in the U.S. 29%
Probably born in another country 16%
Definitely born in another country 11%
No opinion 2%

His assertion that “A whopping six (6) out of Ten (10) are uncertain where the President of the United States was born or what country he is truly a citizen of ” is not a correct interpretation of the data.

‘Probably born in the U.S.’ does not imply any more uncertainty about where Obama was born than the category ‘Probably born in another country’ implies certainty that he was born here.

‘Probably’ means ‘a greater likelihood than not.’ Comparing similar categories, those who believe that Obama was ‘probably born in the U.S.’ outweighs those who believe that he was ‘probably born in another country’ by almost 2:1 (29% to 16%.)

In the ‘Definite’ category the margin is almost 4:1 (42% to 11%.)
If one want to fairly combine the ‘definitely and probably’ categories, the ‘born in the U.S.’ outweighs the ‘definitely and probably born in another country’ by 2.6:1 (71% to 27%.)

Mr. Dail arbitrarily incorrectly combines the ‘probably born in the U.S.’ with the ‘probably born in another country’ and ‘definitely born in another country’ to arrive at his ‘6 out of 10’ statistic. But if one takes the same liberty and combines the ‘probably born in another country’(16%) with the U.S. numbers (42% and 29%)—a total of 88%-- one may claim that “A whopping nine (9) out of ten (10) ARE CERTAIN where the President of the United States was born or what country he is truly a citizen of,” which is equally invalid. But it sure sounds even better than Gregory Dail’s statistical contortions.
Barry Soetoro

United States

#25 Aug 20, 2010
Illegal alien

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Santa Fe Park, Worthington Springs, FL (Nov '13) Wed Dylan 43
Best 4-FC Research Chemicals Vendors - Buyer ra... Jul 18 BiZKiT 3
Trusted Research Chemicals Vendors EU Reviews Jul 18 BiZKiT 1
Number 1 One Research Chemicals Shop Vendor. (Nov '16) Jul 17 Franco 9
Pha.PrivateTrade is safe Research Chemicals Sho... Jul 17 Franco 5
Best 4-Fluorococaine Research Chemical Shop Pha... Jul 17 Franco 2
Pha.PrivateTrade is best Vendor. Jul 17 Franco 1

Lake City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance