mark( lil bill gootee) hunter

mark( lil bill gootee) hunter

Posted in the Lake City Forum

thinka CCSO is a joke

Lake City, FL

#1 Feb 3, 2011
Mark Hunter hate to say it but you will be a one term sheriff. I talk some x deputy and jailers that you fired or made them leave for one reason or the other. Many people in Columbia County citizen's. we had several robbery in our area and most your deputy's come by take a report thatis the end of the story. Now for the good part one of your deputy's and yes i mean Timmy Wayne sons house gets broke it to and some thing stole they finger print every thing and you had deputy's and investigator in the area for week now ask every one what they know you did not do that for me what the thing that is the real pisser he sale drugs the deputy's know it his dad knows it and you know it so it my option you will do more for a drug dealer then any one else. Ok Mark( lil bill gootee) Hunter you know what time it is 2012is coming
time for new leader

Lake City, FL

#2 Feb 4, 2011
Slanker for sheriff 2012
In the KNOW

United States

#3 Feb 19, 2011
Mark Hunter dosent run the Sheriffs office, his wife and brother do. Little backdoor favors and good ole boy politics are very alive at CCSO.
busted

Lake City, FL

#4 Feb 20, 2011
In the KNOW wrote:
Mark Hunter dosent run the Sheriffs office, his wife and brother do. Little backdoor favors and good ole boy politics are very alive at CCSO.
You are just pissed you are not one of the boys.

“Shed so many tears”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#5 Feb 20, 2011
thinka CCSO is a joke wrote:
Mark Hunter hate to say it but you will be a one term sheriff. I talk some x deputy and jailers that you fired or made them leave for one reason or the other. Many people in Columbia County citizen's. we had several robbery in our area and most your deputy's come by take a report thatis the end of the story. Now for the good part one of your deputy's and yes i mean Timmy Wayne sons house gets broke it to and some thing stole they finger print every thing and you had deputy's and investigator in the area for week now ask every one what they know you did not do that for me what the thing that is the real pisser he sale drugs the deputy's know it his dad knows it and you know it so it my option you will do more for a drug dealer then any one else. Ok Mark( lil bill gootee) Hunter you know what time it is 2012is coming
You sound a lil bitter about something and I'm sure it has more to do with that bitter piece than what your saying.
How do you know Timmy's son sells drugs? Sounds to me if any of it were true you'd have a tip out on crime busters or something. Stop trying to single out one case to justify your dissatisfaction with CCSO and try and bring heat on someone and his son because you didn't get your way or you feel your case wasn't handled as best as you thought it should have been.
busted

Lake City, FL

#6 Feb 21, 2011
JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>You sound a lil bitter about something and I'm sure it has more to do with that bitter piece than what your saying.
How do you know Timmy's son sells drugs? Sounds to me if any of it were true you'd have a tip out on crime busters or something. Stop trying to single out one case to justify your dissatisfaction with CCSO and try and bring heat on someone and his son because you didn't get your way or you feel your case wasn't handled as best as you thought it should have been.
It is funny you say trying to bring heat. when that what they call timmy's son nick name is HEAT many people know what he is but still nothing is done. you can call any crime stopper still nothing is done it haas to be done by you guess it ccso so it stop there. There are many people we over look because of what they offer is info they are the eyes and ears on the street.
law abider

Alachua, FL

#7 Apr 23, 2012
What kind of ignoramous is writing some of these posts. before you criticize the Sheriff, or any law enforcement for that matter, it might be a thought to learn at least a small part of the english language. From the post which you write, you appear to have a second grade education at best
. What do YOU do for a living (and welfare does not count)? Drug dealer?, Pimp?, Runa a crack or meth lab? It doesn't take a brain surgeon to see that you are to ignorant to get a job. You can't even fill out an application you brain dead moron. Before you diss the police you might want to remember this. Thier taxes put food on your table, a roof over your haed and a car under your useless butt. Your nothing but a useless welfare rogue.
Not the casual Observer

Lake City, FL

#8 Jun 21, 2012
thinka CCSO is a joke wrote:
Mark Hunter hate to say it but you will be a one term sheriff. I talk some x deputy and jailers that you fired or made them leave for one reason or the other. Many people in Columbia County citizen's. we had several robbery in our area and most your deputy's come by take a report thatis the end of the story. Now for the good part one of your deputy's and yes i mean Timmy Wayne sons house gets broke it to and some thing stole they finger print every thing and you had deputy's and investigator in the area for week now ask every one what they know you did not do that for me what the thing that is the real pisser he sale drugs the deputy's know it his dad knows it and you know it so it my option you will do more for a drug dealer then any one else. Ok Mark( lil bill gootee) Hunter you know what time it is 2012is coming
You are the joke. Where did you learn to write and spell. Your sentence structure sucks. Try spellcheck. As for your comments about, did you check their records to see why they left or were fired, or did you just hear some crap you took for the facts? As for Timmys son, he was arrested, then the community cried "foul". Get you story straight. Mark will do things for a drug dealer......arrest, room and board, and some real close friends. May even keep a "Light on for you"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
branford g-hole Fri Magic Mike 8
~ The Lake City, FL Slaying of Marsha-- July 15... (Jul '14) Jun 28 JimSneak 5
Honest car sales. Jun 25 RyanDrew 1
Santa Fe Park, Worthington Springs, FL (Nov '13) Jun 22 Val val bell 38
News Deputies: Man dead, another in custody after La... Jun 14 LonelyHeart 2
News White Springs seizes property of man behind - f... (Oct '10) Jun 13 White Springs Loy... 3
News Florida woman defends Joran Van der Sloot (Jan '12) Jun 11 Pedo Lindo florez 64
More from around the web

Lake City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Lake City Mortgages