First Prev
of 4
Next Last
ColorBlind

United States

#72 May 18, 2009
Do the Police have to enforce Laws that they know are unconstitutional ? Or, can they just ignore their Sworn Oath ? The Seatbelt Law is Unconstitutional . If you're not hurting another individual, how can they enforce this Law ? Makes no sense ! I guess it's just another way to generate Revenue, and give Politicians and Law Enforcement more Power over the Taxpaying Public ! It makes me want to Puke ! The Liberals love to dictate to others on how they should live their lives ! I say, To Hell with all of them, and the Camel they rode in on !
ColorBlind

United States

#73 May 18, 2009
paidassassin wrote:
If you don't get caught doing something your not supposed to be doing in the first place you don't have a problem. LOCK'EM UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY!!!
A person who would give up their Freedom for their Security, deserves neither .{Winston Churchill} You're either in Law Enforcement, or you don't give a Damn about The Freedoms afforded to all by the Constitution !

“BAD BOY TOY!!!”

Since: Nov 08

McAlpin Fl.

#74 May 18, 2009
ColorBlind wrote:
<quoted text>A person who would give up their Freedom for their Security, deserves neither .{Winston Churchill} You're either in Law Enforcement, or you don't give a Damn about The Freedoms afforded to all by the Constitution !
Let me fill in the blanks a little for you. I'm not about to give up my freedom's they've been taken from me. Law Enforcement? I think not. All drugs should be legal. I am pure evil and hate everybody equally. All people need to suffer for years so they can obtain the same outlook on life that I have.

“BAD BOY TOY!!!”

Since: Nov 08

McAlpin Fl.

#75 May 18, 2009
Also remember, I didn't say not to do something you weren't supposed to. I said don't get caught doing something you weren't supposed to. Or if you do take responsibility for your actions. I you want to play you have to pay!!!
Local former SO

United States

#77 Jul 12, 2011
Although some may say a "Drug Offense" is non-violent. Think about all those it does hurt.

And just because a person is a "first time offender" just means first time getting caught doing something they should not have been doing in the first place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how do you think? Wed Annelove 1
~ Early Voting has started Lake City ~ Wed JimmyJohn 1
A Columbia County Religious Cult (Jun '06) Tue JimmyJohn 191
Pha.PrivateTrade is best Vendor (Apr '14) Tue Stevia 190
Chemzcome Research Chemicals 2-MMC (Apr '14) Oct 26 Felix 49
Adrian Wyllie, Equality Florida to attend Lake ... (Aug '13) Oct 26 smatas 3
Lake City doctor accused of writing illegal per... Oct 26 Tovaly 9
Lake City Dating
Find my Match

Lake City People Search