the endtimer, mead ministries, mountain top what ever they call themselves

Posted in the Lake City Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hopeful

Lake City, FL

#1 Oct 14, 2012
I have heard that they are pulling out of lake city.
Please please please, can someone confirm that. It was be such a blessing to this town if they did.
some people

United States

#2 Oct 16, 2012
they are all good people... what have they done for you to say it would be a blessing?
hopeful

Lake City, FL

#3 Oct 16, 2012
LOL what have they done????? You must not have lived around here for very long.
and yes again I will say, I hope that they pull out of this town. This is the longest this cult has stayed in one place. They move every so many years and it is time they go.
I do hope it is true.
Justice

Lake City, FL

#4 Oct 16, 2012
hopeful wrote:
LOL what have they done????? You must not have lived around here for very long.
and yes again I will say, I hope that they pull out of this town. This is the longest this cult has stayed in one place. They move every so many years and it is time they go.
I do hope it is true.
You certainly have a very unhealthy obsession with the "End Timers". Did one of them happen to run off with your mother or sister. Seriously, you really need to get some focus and worry about the things going on in your own household and what your after life destiny is going to be. And before you say it, I am not an End Timer, but I do know some that I consider friends.
hopeful

Lake City, FL

#5 Oct 17, 2012
That was sick Justice. Are you saying that they will run off with someones mother or sister; That will explain their charater. And your friends don't speak Biblical truth either.
One tried to tell my husband some of their lies the other day. When my husband spoke Biblical truth to him he had to go very suddenly. He didn't even try to defend the junk he was trying to get my husband to believe.
As for my after life. I have accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior, and I will alway defend it.
That cult needs to go. Though I do hate that they will do to another town what they have done here.
If they say that they are all innocent, then try and get the to answer questions. All you get are the generic script that they have been taught.
God bless and have a great life.
Curious

Call, TX

#6 Oct 18, 2012
hopeful wrote:
That was sick Justice. Are you saying that they will run off with someones mother or sister; That will explain their charater. And your friends don't speak Biblical truth either.
One tried to tell my husband some of their lies the other day. When my husband spoke Biblical truth to him he had to go very suddenly. He didn't even try to defend the junk he was trying to get my husband to believe.
As for my after life. I have accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior, and I will alway defend it.
That cult needs to go. Though I do hate that they will do to another town what they have done here.
If they say that they are all innocent, then try and get the to answer questions. All you get are the generic script that they have been taught.
God bless and have a great life.
Do you feel the same about Jehovah Witness and Mormons or are you against anyone who doesn't practice religion according to you and your husbands covenants?
hopeful

Lake City, FL

#7 Oct 18, 2012
Why don't you take the time to study on the beliefs of the Mormons and the Jehovah Witnesses. Look up what Meade taught his flock. And, if you know anything about the Bible, not the bible that the watchtower association(jahovah witness, rewritten bible and the study guide that they have to live by) and the book or morman,(what the mormans go by) then you come back and answer your question.
The Bible stands on it's own. It is the word of God. If you are a believer then just take the time to see for yourself.
From what has been told to me, Meade has preaching on tape. Get someone to give you copies and listen to the stuff he fed those people day after day after day.
It is pretty scarey stuff.
Curious

Call, TX

#8 Oct 18, 2012
hopeful wrote:
Why don't you take the time to study on the beliefs of the Mormons and the Jehovah Witnesses. Look up what Meade taught his flock. And, if you know anything about the Bible, not the bible that the watchtower association(jahovah witness, rewritten bible and the study guide that they have to live by) and the book or morman,(what the mormans go by) then you come back and answer your question.
The Bible stands on it's own. It is the word of God. If you are a believer then just take the time to see for yourself.
From what has been told to me, Meade has preaching on tape. Get someone to give you copies and listen to the stuff he fed those people day after day after day.
It is pretty scarey stuff.
Thank You! You have answered my question. Since it is only your beliefs that count, you are going to be very lonely in heven.
hoprful

Lake City, FL

#9 Oct 18, 2012
actually i didn't but you just showed me you know very littleabout God's word. but there is a solution.
in this forem someone listed the rules that the jahovah witnesses have to live by. there is something like 100 of them.
very interesting read. research what the mormans truly believe also. compare this stuff to the Bible.
if you think I am so wrong about anything do a study. it would benifit you so much more than cutting me down by ignorance.
Are You Crazy

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#10 Oct 18, 2012
I am not sure why you would be so excited they up and leave. Considering a study someone did recently stating that this group owns about 52% of the buisness in this town, I would call that economic suicide! Take a ship, now blow up 52% of it, now how does the other 48% support itself?
The last census put us right around 70,000. Devide that by 4 you get approximately 17,500 now let's just say 25% works for the 52% of the owned buisnesses,(4,300) now you have 4,000 plus unemployed added to the number that is already! This town would start closing up left and right! And on top of all of this, these people are truly nice people. They live on what they believe and don't bother anyone else like others berate them. As for me, I am very happy they are here and hope they NEVER leave.
Curious

Call, TX

#11 Oct 18, 2012
hoprful wrote:
actually i didn't but you just showed me you know very littleabout God's word. but there is a solution.
in this forem someone listed the rules that the jahovah witnesses have to live by. there is something like 100 of them.
very interesting read. research what the mormans truly believe also. compare this stuff to the Bible.
if you think I am so wrong about anything do a study. it would benifit you so much more than cutting me down by ignorance.
First, I didn't put you down, I only drew a conclusion of your beliefs by your own words. You on the other hand have put down the End Timers, Jahovah Witnesses and Mormans. Now you are trying to prove your point by citing people on this forum as the experts on 100 rules a Jahovah Witness must follow. Really, this is your source of information. While attending St Leo University, I was required to take several classes on religion and one of those class assignments was to attend a variety of differant religious organizations to study their beliefs. What I found is most religions hold the same basic belief and only differ in the way they choose to pratice their religion and worship God. I would suggest that instead learning about others beliefs by reading Topix, listening to your husband or even taking your pastors word for it, that you go out and talk to people of other faiths and religious practices. You may or may not change your point of view, but at least you will be more informed. When all is said and done and you are standing before God, you will be responsible for your actions, not your husband or your pastor an you certainly won't be able to cite Topix as the guidebook for your salvation. Thiink About It!
hoprful

Lake City, FL

#12 Oct 19, 2012
wow. an educated person. cant compete with that. i go by the Bible. and what the Bible clearly says is NOT what any of them preach. it isnt me that is putting them down. God's word is showing he difference.
if you studied the true word of God then yu would see what I am saying. and it isnt cutting them down. it is compairing and coming to a conclusion.
and as for them owning a lot of businesses. Well they do own a lot. but we can survive without them. we did before they came here. we will again
Are You Crazy

Jacksonville, FL

#13 Oct 19, 2012
Survived before??? That was 20 plus years ago we now have grown to a nice size city! What will we do if the majority of homes, commercial buildings, and land go dilinquent? This is one of the most stable citys in the nation. There was a Report on that also. I would hate to send this town back to the 70s... Woulden't you?
Curious

Call, TX

#14 Oct 19, 2012
hoprful wrote:
wow. an educated person. cant compete with that. i go by the Bible. and what the Bible clearly says is NOT what any of them preach. it isnt me that is putting them down. God's word is showing he difference.
if you studied the true word of God then yu would see what I am saying. and it isnt cutting them down. it is compairing and coming to a conclusion.
and as for them owning a lot of businesses. Well they do own a lot. but we can survive without them. we did before they came here. we will again
I do study the true word of God and I do study the Bible and find that is very interpertive. 10 people of varing faiths can read the same passage and get a totally differant meaning. That does not make one of them right or wrong, it just how they respond. I feel that the Bible was written this way for a reason. God knew that different minds, cultures and backgrounds would being using the Bible as their guide to salvation and needed to be able to reach the masses, despite their social or culture upbringing. If you had a more open mind, then you would reach a lot more people.
hopeful

Lake City, FL

#15 Oct 19, 2012
the mormans have the book of morman which they claim is another testament of Christ they belive things that are not from the Bible. If there were another testament of Christ then it would have been given to all churches.
the jahovahs witness go by what the watch tower association tells them to preach. they took the Bible and changed words to change the meaning of what the Bible is saying. A johovah witness told me that they have to follow a binder and they said that they only bascially learn what is in that binder. and if you have a re written bible and a binder you really don't know the true word of God.
If these people were using the Bible and just coming to a different conclusion then that would be different. But they don't. They let an organization tell them how to think
By what you are saying you haven't read up on just what they preach.
as for the rules that have been posted on here, it is the rules that the jahovahs witness have to go by. just because they are posted in this forem doesn't make it less so.
as for all the nuts and crazy signs over what i say i welcome them. i am not nuts or crazy, i just know what the Bible teaches and it isn't the junk that is being taught by the mormans or the JW's.
i have heard what the mountain top ministries preach now. i have heard more meat in a children's church.
I wonder if everyone that has jumped on me in this forem really knows what the meade ministries did back when they first came to this town.
all of us older people that was here from the start know and it wasn't pretty.
if they leave then the town would be better off. I don't care if they own 52 percent of businesses. if that is a true number then that very scary.
I don't know if the old news articles are still out there on the meade ministries, but they were horrible.
i guess since I am nuts or crazy nothing I say in here matters so I guess I will shut up. but I do know that i will always stand by what the Bible teaches and not some of the wall association or corporation trys to sell as God's word.
Curious

Call, TX

#16 Oct 19, 2012
hopeful wrote:
the mormans have the book of morman which they claim is another testament of Christ they belive things that are not from the Bible. If there were another testament of Christ then it would have been given to all churches.
the jahovahs witness go by what the watch tower association tells them to preach. they took the Bible and changed words to change the meaning of what the Bible is saying. A johovah witness told me that they have to follow a binder and they said that they only bascially learn what is in that binder. and if you have a re written bible and a binder you really don't know the true word of God.
If these people were using the Bible and just coming to a different conclusion then that would be different. But they don't. They let an organization tell them how to think
By what you are saying you haven't read up on just what they preach.
as for the rules that have been posted on here, it is the rules that the jahovahs witness have to go by. just because they are posted in this forem doesn't make it less so.
as for all the nuts and crazy signs over what i say i welcome them. i am not nuts or crazy, i just know what the Bible teaches and it isn't the junk that is being taught by the mormans or the JW's.
i have heard what the mountain top ministries preach now. i have heard more meat in a children's church.
I wonder if everyone that has jumped on me in this forem really knows what the meade ministries did back when they first came to this town.
all of us older people that was here from the start know and it wasn't pretty.
if they leave then the town would be better off. I don't care if they own 52 percent of businesses. if that is a true number then that very scary.
I don't know if the old news articles are still out there on the meade ministries, but they were horrible.
i guess since I am nuts or crazy nothing I say in here matters so I guess I will shut up. but I do know that i will always stand by what the Bible teaches and not some of the wall association or corporation trys to sell as God's word.
Hopeful, what religious demonination are you alligned with? Southern Baptist, Methodist, etc...
hopeful

Lake City, FL

#17 Oct 19, 2012
LOL I am a Chistian. I don't follow any denomination. I have been in non dem and baptist churches. I have also went to a church of God etc. but there will be no denominations in heaven just followers of Christ.
but that has nothing to do with anything and you know it. God bless
Curious

Call, TX

#18 Oct 19, 2012
hopeful wrote:
LOL I am a Chistian. I don't follow any denomination. I have been in non dem and baptist churches. I have also went to a church of God etc. but there will be no denominations in heaven just followers of Christ.
but that has nothing to do with anything and you know it. God bless
For a person who is non denominational, you are very judgemental; Do you feel the same away about Jews, Buddist, Hindu, Muslim, Catholics, Hari Krishna and so on?
watching

Lake City, FL

#19 Oct 19, 2012
You are very judemental of hopeful curious. This person is right on the money about what she is saying.
You are only waning to argue with her and seem to have not listened to a word she has posted here.
The bible answers the questions so why don' you just take the time to read and answer your own questions.
I stand by everything hopeful said in here and anyone who is a Christian would also. She spoke the truth.
Just listen to some of the preachers on the Christian channels. They state very clearly state that the JW's and the Mormons are cults and not Christians. This person isn't the only one who feels this way.

So, quit badgering her will ya.
Curious

Call, TX

#20 Oct 19, 2012
watching wrote:
You are very judemental of hopeful curious. This person is right on the money about what she is saying.
You are only waning to argue with her and seem to have not listened to a word she has posted here.
The bible answers the questions so why don' you just take the time to read and answer your own questions.
I stand by everything hopeful said in here and anyone who is a Christian would also. She spoke the truth.
Just listen to some of the preachers on the Christian channels. They state very clearly state that the JW's and the Mormons are cults and not Christians. This person isn't the only one who feels this way.
So, quit badgering her will ya.
You call having a conversation badgering. So now I am to believe that not only is Hopeful the absolute authority on salvation, if anyone should question her and why she believes what she believes, it is badgering. And you want to cite TV Preachers! As a Christian, I would never had believed that other Christians could be so close minded. I think when I say my prayers tonight, I will include a special one for you and hopeful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bank of America Tue Ladybug 3
looking for my Dad... Frank Sequin Mon KnKStrZ 4
Charles Danko...RiP My dear friend... Mon Sandee 2
Pha.PrivateTrade is best Vendor (Apr '14) Nov 23 NanuNanu 206
4-Fluorococaine Research Chemicals Shop Germany (May '14) Nov 23 Swenson 4
Severe weather likely, tornadoes possible Nov 17 Sarcasm rocks 1
Town council comedy hour (Feb '14) Nov 13 Movecrooks 34
Lake City Dating
Find my Match

Lake City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lake City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lake City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:01 pm PST

Bleacher Report10:01PM
Complete Preview for Bears vs. Lions
Bleacher Report10:47 PM
5 Bold Predictions for New York Giants' Week 13 Matchup
NBC Sports 6:58 AM
Jaguars coach on Blake Bortles: "He's young, but we expect more"
NBC Sports 7:01 AM
Doug Martin says he's the same player he was in 2012
Bleacher Report 8:56 AM
Bortles' Lack of Natural Throwing Ability Should Be Concerning