car accident in lakecity florida toda...

car accident in lakecity florida today kills 2 injures 3

Posted in the Lake City Forum

carissa

Tallahassee, FL

#1 Dec 18, 2008
dose anyone know about this if so please respond my heart felt thanks a friend
lilbit

United States

#2 Dec 17, 2011
So sad
JACKIE

Spring Lake, NC

#3 Dec 19, 2011
WE LOVE U DORIAN
Patrick

Sarasota, FL

#4 Feb 22, 2014
This is not a joke, I was trying find a news story that told the truth on what happened so I could show some of my friends, but I was involved in the accident. Our church met up with New Port Richey First Baptist on Thursday night. The plan was to wake up before 5 a.m. and head out on a charter bus. Our church only had 11 people, and theirs had around 80. The main charter bus could fit 82, and the smaller Ford van that got in the accident could only fit 10. Our church was originally supposed to go in the Ford, since we had a smaller group, but at the last second, we had another leader join our group, so therefore, we could not fit in the Ford. New Port Richey’s youth pastor decided that our group should go in the large charter bus instead, so 10 of their youth group went in the Ford. It was around 8:30 in the morning, and we had just passed Lake City, the later scene of the accident. The charter bus stayed ahead of the ford, since the youth pastor was on the charter bus, and he had the directions to the youth retreat in Covington, Georgia that all of us were headed to. We didn’t get a call that the accident had occurred until 20 minutes after it happened. To the best of my knowledge, I believe we had passed the Georgia State Line. After we turned around and headed back south, many of the students were wondering what had happened. The youth pastor informed us about the accident 5 minutes before we got to the crash, but he had limited information. When we arrived at the hospital, a few of the nurses came out and talked to the youth pastor, then he called out the close friends and families on the charter bus to inform them of the new updates. One of the male adult leaders and female adult leaders, had been killed on impact. One of the tires on the Ford had blown out, and the vehicle then managed to hit another Hyundai, and rolled off of the overpass to the Lake City exit. Although I was not in the Ford, I was in the charter bus, and I saw firsthand, the effect that this had on New Port Richey First Baptist and the students involved in the youth group.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Columbia county Drug Dealers (Dec '10) Apr 28 Just lookin 4 u 2 44
Debate: Marijuana - Lake City, FL (Aug '10) Apr 21 PartyAllTheTime 60
Another Toothless Crackhead Apr 21 Just4Fun 2
Lake City VA Hospital (Nov '13) Apr 21 Just4Fun 29
Get-Rc.to is SCAM SCAM SCAM (May '14) Apr 20 Will 26
Chefs restaurant Apr 3 Just4Fun 2
News Atheist group to Williams: Move polling place (Feb '11) Mar '16 ALifeLongVoter 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake City Mortgages