notasheep

Live Oak, FL

#81 Jul 8, 2013
"God didn't need to copy anyone" ok so then why did he? Because you can shout im clueless all you want but the facts are God copied older Egyptians gods quite a lot. you can type he didn't need to 100 times but it doesn't change the fact that he absolutely did.
notasheep

Live Oak, FL

#82 Jul 8, 2013
http://www.magickalshadow.com/gilgamesh.html

written by a professor at a university.....who must just be clueless right? lmao
it is written

Lake City, FL

#83 Jul 8, 2013
It is written as mythology.
I am not scared of anything. I know what I know. I don't buy into junk. The word of God stands on it's own.
I don't have to search stuff. I an fine knowing that Gods' word is just that. God's word.
Even the link you put up at the bottom it mentions myths and story telling.
And as for this being a professor, I guess we know where a lot of them stand.
Thanks for the information but it didn't prove anything.
God still stands. Always will.
notasheep wrote:
so the religions that were around thousands of years before yours are 'mythology' but yours is the word of god.....even though yours copies so much from the mythology? it wouldn't take 15 minutes of searching to see what I said is all recorded thousands of years before the bible. I don't expect you to do it because its probably scary for you. How am I off the mark? lol I have been judged as 'clueless' and 'nuts' for showing you people what actually happened. Pretty much sums up religious people quite well don't ya think?
corn oil

Lake City, FL

#84 Jul 9, 2013
notasheep wrote:
so the religions that were around thousands of years before yours are 'mythology' but yours is the word of god.....even though yours copies so much from the mythology? it wouldn't take 15 minutes of searching to see what I said is all recorded thousands of years before the bible. I don't expect you to do it because its probably scary for you. How am I off the mark? lol I have been judged as 'clueless' and 'nuts' for showing you people what actually happened. Pretty much sums up religious people quite well don't ya think?
How do you explain the moving of God when you pray?
the unexplained, more than a coincidence miracles that happen after calling on the name of Jesus. The fact is, God / Jesus was before your Egyptians and there mythology, even before the planet that they inhabited!
Why does your mythology copy our God? It is no more than a satanic way to keep people confused and away from the light. You sir will find this out to be true, that God is the one true God the creator of all and there is no power like unto him.
it is written

Lake City, FL

#85 Jul 10, 2013
AMEN corn oil.
notasheep

Live Oak, FL

#86 Aug 21, 2013
Really? prayer? how about the billions of prayers that go unanswered? Let me guess, those don't count but if something you want happens,God did it! Why do people pray anyway? Its gods plan right? Are you so arrogant that you think god is going to re-write his plan that just gave your father cancer and fix it cause you asked? Terrible things happen to innocent kids everyday, well its all gods plan right? You go ahead and worship the child killing god all you want. Heres another example of wtf Christian logic: If I say godamnit iwill burn in hell....if I rape a 14 year old girl...I get a wife. Its in your book don't ignore it defend it!
God answers prayer

Lake City, FL

#87 Aug 24, 2013
God either says yes and grants you your prayer or He says no because He know you don't need what you are asking, or He says no and gives you something better. Either way He hears you.
We live in this world. Bad things happens, like cancer, to the just and the unjust. It will never be a perfect world.
God's world does not tell us that we won't have trials and tribulation. He just tells us He will help us through.
My grandmother had cancer. She lived for God all her days. She never blamed God, she prayed for Him to help her through.
I am not, nor anyone should stand here and barter back and forth about what is in the Bible. You don't want any answers of even a defense. You will only beat anyone up.
If you really want to discuss what is in the Bible, go and find a preacher and let him talk with you an you can tell him your concerns. But, please, do find someone that can talk one on one with you. You need to be face to face with them.
I will pray for you. And that is because I care. whether you ever come to any other conclusion that you have about this subject I still would like to keep you in prayer.
yea

Lake City, FL

#88 Oct 12, 2013
You people are full of crap. Go to the church and see for your self. No invite needed. No money needed. Nothing. Just visit.
Mr_Walton

Lake City, FL

#104 Nov 24, 2013
James G Robinson wrote:
They've changed their name again. I believe it's called ROCKFORD???
One good thing has taken place since the old fart's demise.
That crazy billboard with he & his Mrs is no more along State Road 47 and that's a VERY GOOD THING...
How is it that they're SO WEALTHY??? They own or control more than half of all the businesses in Lake City & the surrounding areas.
Let's hope they go belly-up soon and declare bankruptsy...
ChuckyBoy Meade now roasts in hell alongside Satan, his mentor... He sure isn't walking along any milky ways now... LoL.
Are you God?
Just wondering because it seems that you have the ability to tell where someone spends eternity. And the Bible clearly dictates that God only holds this power.
Why are you on such a rampage against these people?
I know they allow visits from grandparents because I ran into someone from there who had me meet her father who was visiting from up north. And another family who was eating out introduced me to there grandparents who come down every year for a few weeks... There is holes in your facts. Sounds like the people that shun family probably have their reasons and this behavior it is certainly not secluded to this only group of people.
Please when reporting get both sides of any story. It is beneficial to all those who read.
Mr_Walton

Lake City, FL

#106 Nov 26, 2013
James G Robinson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I hate this cult??? For one thing 3 different "businesses" run by them ripped me off. C(r)ook's Heating & Air, S & S Lawn Mowers, & Little Caesar's. I sent a certified letter to the old fart years before his demise. Of course he didn't respond. I got my $700 back from Cook's after threatening to expose their shadiness. S & S laughed in my face though. I paid them $300 for new blades, a tune up, a new belt on my tractor. It took them a month to bring it back to me. When they did they brought the wrong one back. Mine came back with not one bit of work done on it at all. And for this I'll ALWAYS be dissing them. And if a one of them has the gonads to physically get in my face then I'll kill them, PERIOD...
I would advise you not to kill anyone and to maybe resolve your concerns with each business. It is not wise to be going around with such a big chip, regardless of whose fault it is. Hatred is the demise of many a great men.
Entertainedlol

Lake City, FL

#107 Nov 30, 2013
Hey James G Robinson
Or should I say Buzz Carry your a serious
old DUMBASS go ride your little buzz bike around town and find a life for your bitter old ass.
Psh

Valdosta, GA

#112 Jan 7, 2014
I attend Mtm, and there is nothing preached here that doesn't come straight out of the Word of god. I also had to blessing to hear brother Meade preach. He also preached straight out of the word of God, my friends. You see, men will persecute us simply because they don't know the truth. You're all invited to come and see, or go on livestream and watch. Either way, may God bless you abundantly and may you get away from your ignorant and judgmental ways. In the name of Jesus, amen.
ftwhiteboy

Eustis, FL

#113 Jan 7, 2014
Anyone know mika lintons involvement ?
He seems to have a bunch of company's and $$
yeah right

Lake City, FL

#114 Jan 8, 2014
hey psh......you are a sheep that has gone astray. That is astray from the real word of God if you say that meade preached the true gospel. You need to get away and really look into the Bible and see just how far you have gone off the reservation.
when people on here write the truth we get prosecuted and persecuted.
I would never go into a church that I know to be of have been a cult and the people that are running it were and is still associated with the former cult leader.
It isn't judgment when it is true. And when the truth gets spoken about the end timers we get judged. You can not convince any of us that have lived in Lake City long enough to know the truth about meade ministry. It don't matter what name you change it to as long as the same people are still running it is still a cult.
So judge yourself by God' word and stop trying to change the facts about that place.

Psh

Valdosta, GA

#115 Jan 8, 2014
My friend. We're not sheep led astray, We are simply Christians who actually do what The Lord has called us to do, and not some poor example of Christians who don't. We read the bible, and we don't really care what these blogs say. As much as you guys love to judge, just remember, that judgment will be matched to you!:) My friend, put down your purpose driven false doctrines of the Devil. And Pick up a King James bible, and attend a bible study. Tell me where we are going against God's holy word. Just because we're christians who completely give ourselves to Jesus Christ and the Cross, and we're making a push for God. Doesn't mean we're satanic. means the opposite, it means we're on the move. Get Ready though, because the end times are on the move. And don't get caught in the middle. because God's judgment is soon to pour out onto this world.

www.mtmww.com , go to the media section. Find something that isn't biblical.

God Bless you!:)
yeah right

Lake City, FL

#116 Jan 12, 2014
I see how many times you judged. When we talk about God or he Bible you call it false doctrines of the devil. How sad for you.
But you are right about one thing. We are living in the end times. Not the end times that I know used to be preached by Meade. I do pray that this place has changed. I truly do for your and the others sake. The Bible is being layed out in our time. Especially where they are messing with Israel. God protects Israel.
I do read the Bible. I probably listen to more preaching than most preachers. I have listened to some of the preaching of your church. While the ones they put out there are not bad, they are simple in nature. I have not looked lately. I am sure they pick and choose what they put out for the public to go and check out.
I just am scared for you. You don't show what goes on behind he scenes where a camera isn't filming. And I think that they should put of teaching of Meade if they are so confident that he preached Biblical truth.
I again pray that they have changed. Because if they are still holding to the doctrine of Meade then you need to run for the hills. My husband talked to a person one day that goes to your church and when he tried to talk about the Bible and stuff this man got all nervous jumped on my husband and rushed off. He wouldn't or even couldn't hold a Biblical conversation with him. That is sad. We have talked to many Christians and have had many great conversations, yet this man wouldn't even stand there long enough to form any critical thought on God or the Bible. So sad.
Lgm

Lake City, FL

#117 Feb 18, 2014
They do not pick and choose what church services or sermons they put out there for one to watch, every one of them is on the website, if you don't believe me , then go watch it on live stream every Sunday morning.......how can they hide anything or pick and choose if you can watch the whole service live
fake name

Lake City, FL

#118 Feb 25, 2014
whats_next wrote:
What exactly is Mike Cady's education? All of his children have been home school educated. He has been a Herff Jones Rep for most of his adult life. That position is a salesman. It does not require a major degree in education.
He is now being paid and his school is being suported by the taxpayers of Columbia County in Florida. I thought he wasz ready for retirement so the people of the US could support him for the rest of his days.
I guess the entire county is under his control now.
Quick look at the schools web site
Michael Cady
Principal

Academic Credentials
B/A English, Summa Cum Laude, University of South Dakota
Woodrow Wilson Fellow/First in USD History
M/A English Literature, Summa Cum Laude, University of Illinois
Graduate Teaching Assistant/Freshman English/University of Illinois
Ph.D. Work, Eight Hours Credit
The Truth

Lake City, FL

#119 Feb 28, 2014
Tink wrote:
LOL
I would never go to a place where the preachers were taught by meade.
if you want to then go. just don't keep trying to force people to think like you do.
in fact it sounds like none of you have ever really been to their church and seen first hand. it is you that is talking from ignorance.
i have heard what they post on their websight.
if they still are a cult then it will come out like it did when meade was preaching.
it does seem that they will preach what they were taught.
they are trying to change their image to draw people into their school.
it will all come out in the long run. just hope you are not the ones with egg on your face then.
it would be and is great if they have changed their wicked ways. but we will see.
the news stories about those people ran rampant for so long.
they lied to the press a few months ago when they came out and tried to get the town to believe that they had changed.
but i guess i am wrong about that also huh. hahahaha no i am not

My.... Where do I begin. Well let me start by saying that I once believed Most of the lies floating about about Meade Ministries..... And First Hand.... I'm here to say that all I heard was complete exaggerations and twisted comments from people who truly had no clue what they were saying. There is Absolutely Nothing... wicked or evil from the preaching to the people..... They Actually preach the TRUTH! Line by line word by word.... The truth!!!! No twist... No lies. And No man worship....! Please... From the outside looking in...I can see how some people could actually believe that although... That "Man" was the one who has preached several times.. Not to follow and or worship Any man..... But only the Lord! He was a true example of a laid down life..... He was admired, and was respected and very Loved by those with a heart to hear and see the truth.
As far as the school is concerned... No preaching will b done at the school..... It's a school. Just a wholesome environment... With top notch education ... Free of nasty foul language kid hear at other schools. I will most definitely send my kids to that heaven sent school. And if u don't want to that's fine with me. Wouldn't want my children around any kind of haters. And YES by the way U R Very Wrong!!!!' In every comment u have made. So... Please stop lying to people. Let them hear the Truth.... And Yes I hope u do eventually find out that what I am saying is 100% TRUE!! I Was like u at one point and then I learned the truth.....I was Soo Wrong!!!! I have never been more Happy, Healthy...And truly Blessed by the Lord in Every way!
The Truth

Lake City, FL

#120 Feb 28, 2014
Nitrocity wrote:
Are the End Timers a cult in Lake City?

No they're not. They're people who live a sold out life for the Lord...no religiousness....no lies...no twisted doctrines. Word by word... line by line out of the Word of God. U can take a look a see what it's all about at www.mtmww. Com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pha.PrivateTrade is best Vendor. Sun BiZKiT 2
Review: coyote-fly.com Legit ? Sun BiZKiT 1
Santa Fe Park, Worthington Springs, FL (Nov '13) Fri Sonya 44
Best 4-FC Research Chemicals Vendors - Buyer ra... Jul 18 BiZKiT 3
Trusted Research Chemicals Vendors EU Reviews Jul 18 BiZKiT 1
Number 1 One Research Chemicals Shop Vendor. (Nov '16) Jul 17 Franco 9
Pha.PrivateTrade is safe Research Chemicals Sho... Jul 17 Franco 5

Lake City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake City Mortgages