County Dragline Purchase

Posted in the Lake City Forum

“WE CAN MAKE A DIFFRENCE”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 May 14, 2012
Every taxpayer should demand to see what was purchased for $215,000 and note how it was disassembled with a cutting torch which is not customary or proper for a working machine. It's your right to know what and how things are being done with your money.

I am still wondering why such a purchase was not bid out since there were several machines that were apples to apples comparisions and two of them were in Florida. But the the one purchased was in Texas.

“Nuff Said!”

Since: May 08

Branford, Fl

#2 Aug 31, 2012
Well I have been calling our current Commissioner weekly about this machine and can't get any answers much less actually get him to the phone!
George Duren

Mc Intosh, FL

#3 Aug 31, 2012
Well Did you really expect him to actually answer or explain anything? He will not even come take me in to see it after I have asked several times. ANd Harris has told the people at the mine to not let me in. Its my money and I don't think they can legally stop taxpayers from getting in when they have the mine safety instruction. Just like Harris telling the out of towners truck driver to call the law when I take pictures of them hauling dirt and running stop signs. It not illegal Harris. Your buddies are the one violating traffic law. It will all come out soon enough. This in not going to get buried, pun intended. The taxpayer have a right to know how BOCC and Harris threw away 215,ooo dollars of our money for his personal reasons. And he wonder why the other man told him he would not sell him his drag line.
Rock Bottom

Batesburg, SC

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Where is my Dragline? Why is it not digging rock? Why did my Commissioners spend all that money and have nothing to show for it?
George Duren

Mc Intosh, FL

#5 Nov 20, 2012
because they listened to harris and his hand ernie who neither know about drag lines and refused to get a recommendation in writing or check on the people they were buying it from. They got smoked

I wonder why they are using a dirt pan as a barricade instead of what it is supposed to be used for, like digging and moving dirt. Do they think someone is going to run a bloc aide? Funny stuff
Sling Nasty

Davenport, FL

#6 Nov 23, 2012
George Duren wrote:
because they listened to harris and his hand ernie who neither know about drag lines and refused to get a recommendation in writing or check on the people they were buying it from. They got smoked

I wonder why they are using a dirt pan as a barricade instead of what it is supposed to be used for, like digging and moving dirt. Do they think someone is going to run a bloc aide? Funny stuff
They ate attempting to keep the people out who will hold them accountable for their actions or should I say their lack of action!
Ro man

Mc Intosh, FL

#7 Nov 25, 2012
Sling Nasty wrote:
<quoted text>
They ate attempting to keep the people out who will hold them accountable for their actions or should I say their lack of action!
Harris is paranoid that someone is going to expose him...... too funny hr has exposed his self but the sheeple are still following so sad....so bad ....so damn ...oh well ya know what i mean vern
Harris said it

Branford, FL

#8 Dec 28, 2012
Randy was heard to say that to spend the additional money to repair this machine to working condition can not be justified we should just cut our loss now and mark it off as a grave mistake and move on! What is done is done and we can't just send it back, in time people will forget about this!
George Duren

Mc Intosh, FL

#9 Dec 30, 2012
$200,000 wasted by Randy Harris and his arrogance along with his right hand man for not listening to the people they hired for expert advise. Then not doing diligence on the people they were doing business with. Not only did we the taxpayers get shafted by the people that are working for us after being told this was bad and the people were not in good standing they ignored all the signs of a dab deal and allowed the sellers to walk away taking assets that could have been seized for compensation.

The same people are still making decisions for you and spending your money. And what is sad is the commissioners are allowing it to go on without any disciplinary action being taken or adjustment being made.

The people do not seem to care how much is being taken from them nor want anything done to stop this kind of thing happening again. No one at the government level will even talk about it or reveal all the facts. Not even the paper wants to touch this subject. I wonder why?? so should you

Happy New Uear
LMB

Mc Intosh, FL

#10 Jan 18, 2013
Well I am happy they can't make the dragline owrk sause it is keepin my home safe. The bucket macjine can't reach my house in the deep water but it tried and fellin. I thought it ws funny that man trying to make that machine swim in here with me. So your loss is my gain in the scope of the whole thing. and they keep trin to keep somthing out of here so I have good security. they got here quick the other day when the convict was trin to hide here so I have a good place to live and no worries cause you humans are payin for my multi million dollar home with the best security. Don't you wish you had it made like me. I don't pay no taxes and am supported by you the tax payer. They don't allow no people to come harass me here and you can't come look at me either cause your not allowed inhere. I got it made and theres nothing you can do about it. the paper won't even talk about me or what goes on in here or how much of your money is spent on my little retreat here. Don't you juxt love the local government? I think it grat the amoutn of monies they spend on me for my pleasure and you get nothing out of your dollars they take from you and do not want to say about it when its used unwisely.

Me and my family tanks you for the nice gift you paid for and did not even know it

Sincerely

Mr LMB and family
Oh if you sould make it inside please bring me some of that good floatin food, its rel tasty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lake City VA Hospital (Nov '13) Fri Jethro Tull 25
Chemsrus.com Vendor News jeremydemo is a Homo (Jun '14) Jan 22 Harvester 8
Pha.PrivateTrade is best Vendor (Apr '14) Jan 20 Redbulls 227
gorizia italian restaurant (Jan '06) Jan 20 Discouraged 96
Get-Rc.to is SCAM SCAM SCAM (May '14) Jan 20 Carlox 25
Review: Kims Chemicals and Phamaceuticals (Sep '12) Jan 18 SMITH 133
biosphere-chemz.eshop.t-online.de Assi Shop aus... Jan 16 Anonymous 7
Lake City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web