Deputies: Mom, Boyfriend Abused Disabled Man

Jul 27, 2011 Full story: MSNBC 14

LAKE CITY, Fla. - A man and a woman were arrested Tuesday on charges of aggravated abuse of a disabled person.

Full Story
Biker Trash

Lake City, FL

#1 Jul 27, 2011
What a couple of scumbags!!!!
losing it

Willcox, AZ

#2 Jul 27, 2011
Biker Trash wrote:
What a couple of scumbags!!!!
OK I'll go with what you said. I have a lot worse things to say. I just don't understand how a Mother can treat her own child this way. I hope they both go to jail for a long time.
losing it

Willcox, AZ

#3 Jul 28, 2011
Does anyone know where these people lived?
Biker Trash

Lake City, FL

#4 Jul 29, 2011
The article says "200 block of Northwest Colin Court". It's off of Moore Road which runs off of Lake Jeffrey Road.

Since: Jul 11

Lake Butler, FL

#5 Jul 29, 2011
According to Public Records he has a PO Box 1386 and a physical address of 212 Colin Ct NW.

http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=h&lat=30.23422...
losing it

Willcox, AZ

#6 Jul 29, 2011
Biker Trash wrote:
The article says "200 block of Northwest Colin Court". It's off of Moore Road which runs off of Lake Jeffrey Road.
Thanks for the info.

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#7 Jul 30, 2011
SHAMEFUL! This 'mother' likely gets his check each month and then does this to him, when he should be in a full-time facility, where people will CARE about his health and welfare. SHE IS SCUM and so is her 'boyfriend' who's also likely living off this grown boy's monthly benefit check(s). May god damn them both straight to hell.
lurch

United States

#8 Jul 31, 2011
This is a perfect example of where the punishment should fit the crime. These low life's shouldnt get to sleep in the air conditioned jail. The should get a nice cozy spot in an ant infested briar patch.
RSa

High Springs, FL

#9 Aug 5, 2011
wow, where is the innocent till proven guilty, LOL went out the window somewhere huh?
Biker Trash

Lake City, FL

#10 Aug 6, 2011
RSa wrote:
wow, where is the innocent till proven guilty, LOL went out the window somewhere huh?
The presumption of innocence is a ridiculous concept. Police don't arrest people that they presume innocent; they arrest people because they have evidence that creates the presumption of guilt! If you as a citizen you presume that the person arrested is innocent, then you must presume that the police are running around arresting innocent people. It appears in this case that the police had solid evidence to establish a presumption of guilt.
RSa

High Springs, FL

#11 Aug 6, 2011
LOL the news lately shows that the police do arrest innocent people, and even convict them, and send them to prison, how many cases lately of men accused of rape, and found that they were completely innocent? Police are men, they are just that men, falliable, they make mistakes, they react out of feeling sometimes, and not always impartial, they have the same prejudices and dislikes of certain types of people as everyone else, they are but human, they are not a god.
losing it

Willcox, AZ

#12 Aug 6, 2011
KnKStrZ wrote:
SHAMEFUL! This 'mother' likely gets his check each month and then does this to him, when he should be in a full-time facility, where people will CARE about his health and welfare. SHE IS SCUM and so is her 'boyfriend' who's also likely living off this grown boy's monthly benefit check(s). May god damn them both straight to hell.
I agree! they do get a check and also in home care, paid for by the state. Where was the case worker? This is sad.
Biker Trash

Lake City, FL

#13 Aug 7, 2011
RSa wrote:
LOL the news lately shows that the police do arrest innocent people, and even convict them, and send them to prison, how many cases lately of men accused of rape, and found that they were completely innocent? Police are men, they are just that men, falliable, they make mistakes, they react out of feeling sometimes, and not always impartial, they have the same prejudices and dislikes of certain types of people as everyone else, they are but human, they are not a god.
But when they arrested those men, they didn't presume they were innocent, they presumed they were guilty and later the convicted had to prove themself innocent.
observer

Live Oak, FL

#14 Sep 9, 2011
5'11 and 119 pounds??? in 2009 the disabled person "josh" was a pudgy 200 or 210. reliable lake city scuttlebutt has it that there was heavy substance and oxycontine use by the perps... but this goes beyond the pail... 5 year class 3 felony is to darned little for what they have wrought...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pha.PrivateTrade is best Vendor (Apr '14) 4 hr mrX 179
Animal Cruelty in District 2... (Possible Bait ... Sun JohnnyB Good 45
the endtimer, mead ministries, mountain top wha... (Oct '12) Oct 14 Kjizzle18 58
know-how-asia.com offshore service Interglobe L... Oct 13 acab 10
biosphere-chemz.eshop.t-online.de Assi Shop aus... Oct 11 Ralf 1
Santa Fe Park, Worthington Springs, FL (Nov '13) Oct 6 mwilliams 34
Chemzcome Research Chemicals 2-MMC (Apr '14) Oct 4 Prophet 47
Lake City Dating
Find my Match

Lake City Jobs

Lake City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lake City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lake City

Personal Finance