FBI Releases Files on Lake City End T...

FBI Releases Files on Lake City End Timers' Leader

There are 36 comments on the FirstCoastNews story from Feb 22, 2012, titled FBI Releases Files on Lake City End Timers' Leader. In it, FirstCoastNews reports that:

LAKE CITY, Fla. -- The Federal Bureau of Investigation has released hundreds of documents detailing investigations it conducted on Charles Meade, the founder of the group Meade Ministries , who died in 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FirstCoastNews.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
IT IS WHAT IT IS

High Springs, FL

#34 Feb 29, 2012
the end timers are such liars and crooks. they use credit cards to improve their homes, build houses, finance businesses and when the credit limit is up..they either change names of the business, or just dont pay..another cult member just steps up...amazing Kennedy Communications just sold a large phone service to columbia county public services and now is out of business...interesting..i wonder who is going to service the new equipment..just one example..they come across as these (wonderful) tradesmen until they get most of the money up front..then nothing..pay your bills stop sucking the life out of this county..last time i checked your sorry asses put your pants on just like me...i sleep well at night..i bet you dont..hide behind your "church" and keep laundering your blood money tax free..sorry asses...everyone is going to continue to boycotte each of you...sooner or later you can just screw over eachother...and leave the good ppl of this county alone...so quote your bible verses and try to convince yourself your not a thief and a lying ass....its funny that someone has to pay for newspaper adds to convince ppl your such a great person or church. We see you for what you are...sorry ass crooks...
Biker Trash

Lake City, FL

#35 Feb 29, 2012
just know wrote:
They have a lot to answer for. Look up the past articles that have been written. Look into meade ministries.
And if you have a place like this in your community it is your business.
For some reason they are going so called public now. It makes a lot of people wonder why. There is some reason. I could be that they are wanting to promote their charter school. They wouldn't put thier kids into public school and now i hope they don't want this town to warm up to their private school with the belief system they have. They might not teach their religon but who knows what kind of influence they might have on an innocent child.
They need to answer to the things they have done before they are let off the hook for meades actions.
You can rant and rave like you do. You are intitled just like this town is in titled to find out just what is going on. Because something is going on.
Just because not many people are using this forem doesnt mean that they aren't just as concerned as I am.
I guess the logical conclusion that a person can draw from your post is that no matter what they say or do it will not change your opinion because you have decided that these people are evil and there is nothing that will ever satisfy you or change your mind.
IT IS WHAT IT IS

High Springs, FL

#36 Feb 29, 2012
its public record. visit the clerks website or just take the time to read minutes from civil cases. its a proven documented fact on the actions of most but not all of the following.do some basic research and ask youself if these actions are acceptable regardless of which religion you follow. so isaacs construction was ripping off subcontractors and homeowners because he was a godly man? i guess a jury of his peers was wrong to find guilt in such a good guy. i could really care less what bible the church uses or teaches. what bothers me is the entitlement most think is owed to them because they are aligned closer to god than any other person. look at the news video and read the article. kind of reminds me of president clintons expaination of "it".
I like many in Lake City will just sit back and watch the new ship sink...besides it was built by Meade anyway...past or present.
Biker Trash

Lake City, FL

#37 Feb 29, 2012
IT IS WHAT IT IS wrote:
its public record. visit the clerks website or just take the time to read minutes from civil cases. its a proven documented fact on the actions of most but not all of the following.do some basic research and ask youself if these actions are acceptable regardless of which religion you follow. so isaacs construction was ripping off subcontractors and homeowners because he was a godly man? i guess a jury of his peers was wrong to find guilt in such a good guy. i could really care less what bible the church uses or teaches. what bothers me is the entitlement most think is owed to them because they are aligned closer to god than any other person. look at the news video and read the article. kind of reminds me of president clintons expaination of "it".

I like many in Lake City will just sit back and watch the new ship sink...besides it was built by Meade anyway...past or present.
So you believe that because one member (or more) of the church was arrested and convicted, then the whole church must be crooked! Send me a list of the members of your church and I guarantee that I will find one or members who have a criminal record and more likely than not, have spent time in either jail or prison. Would that make everyone in the congregation crooked?
LOL

Lake City, FL

#38 Feb 29, 2012
This is a church that publically states that the pastor belives like his grandfather(meade) believed
that alone scares me.
You have to really research and just see what all was happening that is making us and others hair stand on end.
It is truly unbelievable what went on. And there was a lot.
I just hope that they truly aren't doing what was being done then.
You think that your little comments mean anything to anyone who knows this church biker trash then you are sadly mistaken.
People are truly worried about what is about to explode in our town. These people are up to something. And i bet it is something big.
So, while you are defending what you obviously don't know or understand, hold on to your bike because you are fixing to be blown off the highway.
IT IS WHAT IT IS

Lake Butler, FL

#39 Feb 29, 2012
Biker:
If you look at line 2 i think you will see i didnt reference the whole. Regardless who it is no-one should stand in the shadow of any god and screw over good ppl monday-saturday and sit their sorry ass in church on sunday putting on a bull shit smile. my church included. the diffrence is the end-timers go out of their way to let you know they are above you in every aspect or at least try to be...saw this in movie and it holds true..."that little white speck on the top of chicken shit is still chicken shit"
So if you are as smart as you want us to believe just do your own research about the HIGH profile pastors, realestate agents, builders...ect...please we dont have to put names with it everyone already knows.once again its public record..i guess since in your eyes they do no wrong now we just have to add your sorry ass to the list...
RIP

United States

#40 Feb 29, 2012
If you don't like it leave
If you don't want to associate stay away
If you don't want to contribute buy somewhere else
If it's illegal report it

If it's a problem find a solution

If you can't do any of the above shut up until you can.
LCFloridagirl

Lawtey, FL

#41 Feb 29, 2012
just know wrote:
The people that is talking here isn't talking about silly rumors like palm trees, etc. They are talking about serious issues that surrounds this place.
Get real with your comments.
I purposely used an obviously silly rumor to make a point. To us that know the truth, these other lies that have been circulated over the years are just as silly as the palm tree rumors. Years ago if the media didnt get an interview they printed plenty of lies and rumors. I suppose some people wont beleive you have five toes even if you take your shoe off. And would you really run around taking your shoe off to every person that accused you of having 12 toes....Really if someone has so many questions and wants the truth,come visit during a service, meet some members, go out for coffee, get to know people..If people come with honest,open hearts they will be able to see the truth...I say this sincerely.
LOL

Lake City, FL

#42 Feb 29, 2012
Now the the media is blamed.
When is it going to be meade that is blamed. Get real lady.
You are dancing around issues like the others.
you want us to go out there and personally meet and let them talk face to face so we can get the lies face to face. LOL
I never heard of anything about a stupid palm tree.
That is rediculous.
What are you guys fixing to do to this town.
Something is up. Why not just come clean and show the world that you have changed. Not oh we have always been on the up and up. Everyone knows that isnt true. Maybe you memebers are the only ones who believe that. So sad.
Even your pastor has stated that he believes the same as his grandfather.
All the dancing around isn't exposing the truth.
I know. I think i am going to do some digging now and bring up some of the things.
You won't admit to anything. So i think I will find some facts and put them on here. Just to show people what we are refering to.
Voice of Seasoning

United States

#45 Mar 1, 2012
As I read this blog, i am reminded of a scripture in the book of acts,
Acts 5:34-39
Then stood there up one in the council, a Pharisee, named Gamaliel, a doctor of the law, had in reputation among all the people, and commanded to put the apostles forth a little space; 35 And said unto them, Ye men of Israel, take heed to yourselves what ye intend to do as touching these men. 36 For before these days rose up Theudas, boasting himself to be somebody; to whom a number of men, about four hundred, joined themselves: who was slain; and all, as many as obeyed him,were scattered, and brought to nought. 37 After this man rose up Judas of Galilee in the days of the taxing, and drew away much people after him: he also perished; and all, even as many as obeyed him, were dispersed. 38 And now I say unto you, Refrain from these men, and let them alone: for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to nought: 39 But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God.

If they are Gods people then they will remain here in the area and no one, you or I wouls be able to stop it.
If it be of God it will always prevail.
seasoning you say

Lake City, FL

#46 Mar 1, 2012
That is easy to say then you look out there at all the churches that aren't of God yet they still are up and running and preaching half truths, outright lies, and stand up for it.
This church sadly did a lot wrong.
He preached about armagadeon and told his people that they would be the only people that survived and Lake City was the place knew was where they could survive it.
He also preached that is was wrong to go to the doctor. Many kids died over several years. Something like 12 by 2008.
Go out there and ask Gary Cooke about his marrage to Joni Culter,I think that is her last name. Ask him about the death of his daughter Libby.
Was Charles Meade a convicted felon that served 10 years in prison.
What about the person that went home and hung him/herself after stating that they couldn't take it anymore.
Ask why Meade would be announced and walk out like he was a king or god and then sat on stage while people sang we love you Mr Meade like they were singing to a god.
This stuff is not being answered.
They say that the armed guards that wore khaki werent really gaurds they were just people that liked khaki. Get real.
They said the fence was just to prevent crime. Get real.
They say that they could get medical care. Ha.
They need to put his sermons, unedited out there and let us hear them and decide after hearing them. But it is my understanding he didnt do much preaching later on. He mainly sat there like a god while others preached.
This kind of stuff needs to be addressed.
Like someone said. They are up to something.
Gatordorma

United States

#48 Mar 1, 2012
So do you believe the Bible or what?
If it says" if its not of God it will not stand." I believe that it is true. And someday, now or in the end, it will fall.
seasoning you say

Lake City, FL

#49 Mar 1, 2012
That is true. Sometimes it takes years and years. As you know it is God's timing.
What seems like forever for us is just a blink for God.
Gatordorma

United States

#50 Mar 1, 2012
So I am not going to be the one to say they are wrong.
Obviously if they are a church and they worship God, God knows if they are right or wrong.
I know that there are wonderful people in that church and then there are those who are not so great, as is in any church you go to. So lets let God be the judge and I am going to obay the word and love all mankind. That way I will have eternal life.
Gatordorma

United States

#51 Mar 1, 2012
Gatordorma wrote:
So do you believe the Bible or what?
If it says" if its not of God it will not stand." I believe that it is true. And someday, now or in the end, it will fall.
To rephrase the end of my previous quote:
And someday, now or in the end it will fall or it will survive. God knows what it will be.
seasoning you say

Lake City, FL

#52 Mar 1, 2012
It isnt about right or wrong. It is about what meade did and they should answer for it instead of lying about it.
He did preach things that weren't in the Bible. The end times stuff about them as Christians will still be here because they are going to be the only ones who survive it. That is false.
Christians go to heaven. If you are left behind then you will face the things that are explained in the Bible.
But still, if the people choose to stay there and keep listening to what they preach then that is their choice. We all have choices.
The biggest thing I have read in here is that people want to know they are up to.
Why come out now and start trying to deny all that went on? Something is up. And the people of this community have the right to know what it is.
The people of Lake City have lived with this all this time and now we need to know what if fixing to happen.
Own up to it all. Prove you have changed and are not what it was. When my kids did wrong they had to own up to what they did and then earn our trust back. You can't go for years doing wrong and then everyone turn a blind eye.
Again, something is up.
If it is about that school then they need to be honest and say it.
If I wanted to send my kid to a school I would want to know it's background.
it is more than the preaching. I have seen a couple of sermons. What they are putting on the sight is light and so for isn't against the Bible it is just like listening to a kindergarten class lesson.
There is something beneath the surface that is fixing to explode. I don't want to see it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
michelle 8 hr Skeet 4
Research Chemicals Vendor reviews Europe. Aug 13 BiZKiT 1
Hi Aug 12 Lakecity386 1
Review: MDS Logging LLC (Nov '15) Aug 10 Pissed 8
Shane Travis Harris Branford Florida Aug 7 Anonymous 1
Shane Harris Aug 7 Anonymous 1
Roundtree Moore Ford How do they treat people Aug 2 George 2

Lake City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance