I tried this number and got a voicemail that was FuLL
JoCiRes

Kingsport, TN

#2 Feb 5, 2010
Funny!
Keri

Glen Saint Mary, FL

#3 Feb 25, 2010
Absolutley, love the doctor and the staff, they are so nice and always listen to what I have to say:) Thanks guys!!

“Shiney side out on tinfoil hat”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#4 Mar 14, 2010
Good Lord,an urgent care for lard ass people?!!! I bet it has a great snack bar.Bunch of nasty,smelly ass lazy fat slobs with flies hanging on the ass of their pants trying to lay eggs.Just saying.
Jameson

Lake City, FL

#5 Jun 8, 2010
You are very Welcome!
MomOfAnAngel

Lake City, FL

#6 Jun 15, 2010
justapoorfarmer wrote:
Good Lord,an urgent care for lard ass people?!!! I bet it has a great snack bar.Bunch of nasty,smelly ass lazy fat slobs with flies hanging on the ass of their pants trying to lay eggs.Just saying.
After I read your comment, and saw your "lovely" profile picture, I thought to myself, "and we wonder why America is in the state that it is."
Jake Hammons

Buford, GA

#7 Feb 15, 2011
Have you ever heard of http://www.ouchcenter.com ? They are a great chain of urgent care centers. I go to the one in Jacksonville, NC.
Eric

Augusta, GA

#8 Feb 16, 2011
Good walk in clinic.. not just for people trying to lose weight.
Proud

Lake City, FL

#9 Mar 10, 2011
They are great and have helped me a lot more than any other doctors.

I do not go to see them for weight management. But, as far as justapoorfarmer’s comment about fat lazy people, please educate yourself. I am so tired of hearing people saying that someone is lazy. The fact is many people are ill and can’t. I would do so much more in and with my life if I could. I use to go and do everything. At one point in my life I had three jobs and took naps for lunch.

Start really paying attention to those around you and their difficulties. I hope you can learn the difference between ill and lazy. If not I can tell you that life always has a way of making us understand. Compassion is so much better than flying off the handle with judgments of those you do not know. Illness does not always show itself on the outside, but you can be sure that we that are ill feel it on the inside.
smithg72

Hartselle, AL

#10 Jul 20, 2011
your sooo cool i wish that i was as cool as you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fort white Easter good or bad Thu DayT386 1
get-rc.to/de BAD BAD Research Chemicals Shop Bi... Thu Garret 3
Pha.PrivateTrade is best Vendor (Apr '14) May 23 Garret 272
Chemsarus Corruption and Fraud by the Moderator... May 14 Garret 1
www.feelschem.com is Scammer Shop. May 8 joiyhifyguy 4
Review: Kims Chemicals and Phamaceuticals (Sep '12) May 8 BiZKiT 147
2-FMA PV8 PV9 Research Chemicals Shop Germany (May '14) May 8 BiZKiT 3

Lake City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance