Joe's Car Lot on E hwy 90

Posted in the Lake City Forum

Eric

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Aug 28, 2010
Just the name of the place sounds shady, never been there though.

Joe's used car lot, I guess there are some honest used car salesmen out there but not one I've met yet.
one of many

Alachua, FL

#7 Aug 30, 2010
joe is one of the most shady used car dealers in lake city......avoid this guy when you are looking to buy a used car...joe will always rip you off.
still angry at joe

Alachua, FL

#11 Oct 8, 2010
WARNING!!!!!This clown is an idiot who will rip you off!!!!
Local former SO

United States

#12 Jul 12, 2011
To make a point heard, try giving reviews on sites like google and yahoo. This way, when people search the internet they can see the reviews.

Just check out "Star-Tech"'s reviews.

Also, remember to write good reviews for places you really like. It does help boost their business.

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#13 Jul 13, 2011
Local former SO wrote:
To make a point heard, try giving reviews on sites like google and yahoo. This way, when people search the internet they can see the reviews.
Just check out "Star-Tech"'s reviews.
Also, remember to write good reviews for places you really like. It does help boost their business.
Most people only speak up after a bad experience, which can be full of anger or vindictiveness, because we expect good service and don't put any thought into it. Bad reviews might linger longer, be easier to write out, and 'have legs' but the best way to influence change in business is to promote good service with honest reviews.

It takes thought and some skill to write those type comments, but it's good practice to help people to just Be Nice and Look For The Good. People shouldn't shy away from being complementary. When WE share knowledge that matters, it makes us better people all the way around, without so much negativity hovering.
Local former SO

United States

#14 Jul 13, 2011
KnKStrZ,

I completely agree with you. There are too many people out there theses days that are quick to complain, but slow to even show the kindness of a thank you.

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#15 Jul 13, 2011
Local former SO wrote:
KnKStrZ,
I completely agree with you. There are too many people out there theses days that are quick to complain, but slow to even show the kindness of a thank you.
Easier to bitch and moan, to play the victim! Yes, play the victim, because MOST of the whiners just want to get attention and hear their own voice cry the blues!
joe is dishonest

United States

#16 Jun 22, 2012
I just hoped to warn people so that they would not get ripped off,If it helped a few folks to avoid him it was worth the effort,he's done dirt to a lot of people....howevr I also agree with your points.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pha.PrivateTrade is best Vendor (Apr '14) 8 hr eol 187
Chemsrus.com Vendor News jeremydemo is a Homo Wed me-rettolb 7
Animal Cruelty in District 2... (Possible Bait ... Oct 21 ricecar 46
the endtimer, mead ministries, mountain top wha... (Oct '12) Oct 14 Kjizzle18 58
know-how-asia.com offshore service Interglobe L... Oct 13 acab 10
biosphere-chemz.eshop.t-online.de Assi Shop aus... Oct 11 Ralf 1
Santa Fe Park, Worthington Springs, FL (Nov '13) Oct 6 mwilliams 34
Lake City Dating
Find my Match

Lake City Jobs

Lake City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lake City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lake City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]