First Prev
of 6
Next Last
confused

Shreveport, LA

#1 Apr 4, 2013
Missing since March 7th, why did it take so long to be on the news last night? I hope he is found soon & safe.
concerned

Bastrop, TX

#2 Apr 4, 2013
I can't believe he has been missing that long. I haven't heard a thing about it until yesterday.
confused

Shreveport, LA

#3 Apr 4, 2013
It's sad that it has just now been on the news. Someone out there knows something, people just don't disappear.
Help find him

Lubbock, TX

#4 Apr 4, 2013
Please help with mark he does have a big heart and little kids that miss there daddy we all need to come together and bring him home safe or Atleast have closer I sure wish I knew who the pucks are that has done this!!!
Mark Davis

Lubbock, TX

#5 Apr 4, 2013
We're is mark Davis?? this town is to small for nobody (not) to knw anything pls just speak up his family does not deserve this!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Rowlett, TX

#6 Apr 4, 2013
Praying for mark and family that he turns up fine.
hoping

Whitney, TX

#7 Apr 6, 2013
i hope someone will come forward that knows where mark is...
wonder

Shreveport, LA

#8 Apr 7, 2013
The comment "I wish I knew who the punks are that done this", what did they do? Still wonder why it has taken so long for his disappearence to be looked into. Who were the last people to see him? Too many questions unanswered. This topwn is to small for someone not to know something. Pray for his safe return his boys need thier daddy.
bb

Pineville, AR

#9 Apr 7, 2013
Everyone says he was last seen with lots of drugs and money let's hope not I hope the kids are doing ok

Since: Oct 12

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Apr 7, 2013
He was not last seen with drugs and money that was a lie the last people that seen him were saffel and his brother Keith. Keith has been read Miranda rights for the possible murder of mark and so have a few others but yet there is absolutely no evidence what so ever that mark is dead and it took forever before cops released anything bout the disappearance so the cops no something that we don't.
April Davis

La Vergne, TN

#11 Apr 8, 2013
You all are wrong and spreading rumors will only slow the investigation down, and bring us further and further from the truth! How about for his and his boys sake you all quit feeding the rumor mill. Thank you to the ones extending prayers for him and his sons it is much appreciated.

P.S. If any of you do have information regarding this case I ask that you share it with the police....not a gossip forum.
LC Girl

Blytheville, AR

#12 Apr 8, 2013
No Keith was not the last one that saw him,Robert and Stevie were

Shreveport, LA

#13 Apr 9, 2013
Stevie knows what happened.
hey

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Apr 9, 2013
who is Robert and Stevie?
Just wondering

Lake City, AR

#15 Apr 10, 2013
So sad.
whodat

United States

#16 Apr 10, 2013
Robert Wilson & Steve Hotchkiss? Those MF'ers been up to no good for over 35 years!
hey

Mountain Home, AR

#17 Apr 10, 2013
never heard of Robert Wilson, and is Steve, David Hotchkiss' brother?

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Apr 10, 2013
whodat wrote:
Robert Wilson & Steve Hotchkiss? Those MF'ers been up to no good for over 35 years!
Roberts not even around here anymore..
Just wondering

United States

#19 Apr 11, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Roberts not even around here anymore..
Yes he is. He lives in old part of town. You must not know him.

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Apr 11, 2013
Just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Yes he is. He lives in old part of town. You must not know him.
I'm thinking a different robert.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Full List of Hillary’s Planned Tax Hikes 7 min FingLeftists 5
How many Hillary lies about her servers? (Jun '15) 8 min Mr Guest 1,560
Bye Bye Middle Class: The Rate Of Homeownership... 10 min Death2Tyrants 4
Hillary For Prison for Our Country’s Independence 12 min SocialEngineering... 7
Lies of Crooked Hillary Thread Deleted! 13 min AntiRat 16
Hillary Most Honest Candidate Ever 21 min guest 1,015
hillary clinton is a bi+ch 26 min guest 29

Lake City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance