crack heads on the levee

Posted in the Lake City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
resident

Trumann, AR

#1 May 27, 2011
has anyone noticed the crack heads living in the last trailer on the levee ? how can someone get away with cooking and selling dope when there is a private investagator living right across the road? why is nt something being done about this?
tglove

Brookland, AR

#2 May 27, 2011
Not really a private investigator now that you pretty much exposed him
gateway

United States

#3 May 27, 2011
have you called the law and told them of it, maybe they aren't aeare of it so be a good citizen and do so.
jusmean.

Trumann, AR

#4 Jun 13, 2011
i love doing my crack by the river. u didnt happen to find a j around there have u?
Anonymous

United States

#5 Jun 19, 2011
I wish people would mind there own business if you don't have prrof to back up what is coming from your mouth you shouldn't be saying it this kind of talking is what gets people into trouble that don't deserve to be in trouble. Whoever is posting stuff like this needs to take a long look in the mirror and think about how your living your own life before you start trying to ruin other peoples
countblah

Trumann, AR

#6 Jun 22, 2011
not sure what goes on there, but I was outchecking river stages, and one of them came out and followed me in his van until I left the levee
I don't go there unarmed anymore

“living life”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7 Jun 6, 2012
Need to put a fence around all that tash that lives on that levee . Get away with what ever they want don't work no drivers lisence worthless amazing how some peoplecan do what ever they want
Lee

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Jun 7, 2012
goodgirl666 wrote:
Need to put a fence around all that tash that lives on that levee . Get away with what ever they want don't work no drivers lisence worthless amazing how some peoplecan do what ever they want
just don't worry about me. U just start worrying about keeping your legs closed so that you don't go around spreading HIV virus.

United States

#9 Jun 11, 2012
WTF?
Pooh

Haslet, TX

#10 Jun 11, 2012
Lee wrote:
<quoted text> just don't worry about me. U just start worrying about keeping your legs closed so that you don't go around spreading HIV virus.
You must be gay. Who would want a woman to close her legs.

Spread them sexy thang wide and often. Oh yea!

United States

#11 Jun 17, 2012
OH YEAH....Woo woo.
lee

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Jun 19, 2012
guest wrote:
OH YEAH....Woo woo.
oh yeah keep them open give them the aids they want so much.

“living life”

Location hidden

#14 Jun 24, 2012
Believe me. I wouldn't spread my legs for any of the trash that live on that leevee worthless
Pooh

Mount Pleasant, AR

#15 Jun 24, 2012
goodgirl666 wrote:
Believe me. I wouldn't spread my legs for any of the trash that live on that leevee worthless
I don't live on the levee. Would you for me???

“living life”

Location hidden

#16 Jun 24, 2012
Lmao I don't spread them for anyone from that town
Pooh

Mount Pleasant, AR

#17 Jun 24, 2012
Great. I'm not from there. When can we meet?

“living life”

Location hidden

#18 Jun 25, 2012
How do I no your not from there besides being worthless trash they are liars also. I have first hand exsperience on that
Pooh

United States

#19 Jun 25, 2012
Perhaps we could meet and then you would know.

“living life”

Location hidden

#20 Jun 25, 2012
Don't meet up with strangers u wouldn't like me anyway being treated like shit makes me quite the bitch
Lee

Jonesboro, AR

#21 Jun 25, 2012
goodgirl666 wrote:
Don't meet up with strangers u wouldn't like me anyway being treated like shit makes me quite the bitch
good because Pooh has aids him and his little buddy guest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Political signs 47 min Guest 1
The America I want to live in 47 min Wake up 69
Can you die from loneliness ? 48 min kennie23 35
new car lot 49 min Oh really 10
dating sites 56 min dating 1
make it legal 1 hr you are a dope 17
Door-To-Door Scam? (Mar '15) 1 hr janitor 28

Lake City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance