senior

Willard, MO

#1 Dec 16, 2008
Any predictions on whether we will have school tomorrow or not?
Christmas

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Dec 16, 2008
senior wrote:
Any predictions on whether we will have school tomorrow or not?
I looked on KAIT8 website and it looks like Riverside will be in school, they haven't called yet to say they won't be open.
razorbackpride

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Dec 16, 2008
the roads in the AM will be as bad or worse than they were this morning. All the melted ice will refreeze.. It ain't gonna happen.. I call it no school tomorrow. That's not official, but it is my call.
Razorback Jack

United States

#4 Dec 16, 2008
I hate to pop anybodys proverbial bubble but you will have school tomorrow.

The weather in the Ozarks is cold and we got just a dusting of snow today. This is the weather you will be experienceing tomorrow.(while at school)
Ashley1234

Trumann, AR

#5 Dec 16, 2008
Dang BIC is already closed for tomorrow...Why don't Riverside just call it off ??
knows the truth

United States

#6 Dec 16, 2008
Razorback Jack wrote:
The weather in the Ozarks is cold and we got just a dusting of snow today. This is the weather you will be experienceing tomorrow.(while at school)
Hate to burst YOUR bubble ..........but I was just driving arounf Lake City in a big 4 wheel drive truck and the back roads are very slick. So I say NO SCHOOL. IF you grew up in Lake City you should know there are too many back roads the bus has to travel.
No One in Particular

Monette, AR

#7 Dec 16, 2008
If Riverside does close, it will surprise me. I'm thinking they will be open since Thursday and Friday will be Semester Test's for the Junior and Senior High.
No One in Particular

Monette, AR

#8 Dec 16, 2008
Razorback Jack wrote:
Hate to burst your bubble Razorback Jack, but we won't be getting any dusting of Snow tomorrow. That dusting you got is some of the lingering precipitation that was still around. We may get some Freezing Fog tonight, but for the most part, the biggest precipitation is over with.
knows the truth

United States

#9 Dec 16, 2008
should be around not arounf...........just saw on KAIT that Riverside IS closed tomorrow.
No One in Particular

Monette, AR

#10 Dec 16, 2008
I just seen on KAIT that Riverside is closed as well. It should be on their website anytime now. It wasn't listed on there before I had posted my earlier post. After I posted, I just happen to see it on t.v.
bahhumbug

United States

#11 Dec 17, 2008
how is highway 18? like from lake city to jtown
wld

Kinder, LA

#13 Dec 17, 2008
i think they wil i work with one of the lunch romladys and she said they propably will cause of the test and yal will have to make it up cause yal dont have snow days anymore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumps in a Panic 9 min Just Sayin 46
Life 15 min chuppewa 39
question about anchor packaging 16 min Guest 11
Dr. Drew Show Canceled Just Days After He Quest... 18 min weRallSoilentGreen 8
Cade Qualls Thu no good 5
Donny Petty (Jan '14) Thu Lon-oak 4
Way over stayed your welcome!! Aug 23 kamakrazee 2

Lake City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance