who did this? seen on news
yep

Enterprise, AL

#2 May 11, 2009
chris winford and marsha stotler are in jail
Oh My Goodness

Clarksville, AR

#3 May 11, 2009
Yeah but they are only telling her part even thought he was there to and is in jail also
yep wrote:
chris winford and marsha stotler are in jail
yep

Enterprise, AL

#4 May 11, 2009
well he's out

Houston, AR

#5 May 12, 2009
Theyboth need to be SHOT and left to die that baby had no one to help him. This is when the state needs to come in and take the kids and never give them back no questions asked they don't deserve them, I also her she is going to have another baby.I wonder how long it will take them to shake this and and burn it.
davis

Wentzville, MO

#6 May 12, 2009
Are u sure he out ? She is still in jail and charged with child abuse.Was the baby really burnt?omg
yep wrote:
well he's out
basketball mom

Jonesboro, AR

#7 May 12, 2009
yes chris is out marsha admitted to shaking the baby I know her very well,she has went down hill since she got with chris,but they both need to be shot.bralen her lodest child is with some good people right now.and yes she is pregant still doing drugs so no that baby will go to state and the baby in little rock hospital pray that it makes it
Shocked

Saint Albans, WV

#8 May 12, 2009
basketball mom wrote:
yes chris is out marsha admitted to shaking the baby I know her very well,she has went down hill since she got with chris,but they both need to be shot.bralen her lodest child is with some good people right now.and yes she is pregant still doing drugs so no that baby will go to state and the baby in little rock hospital pray that it makes it
I am really shocked by this. I use to live by Marsha and she seemed like a good parent to her oldest little boy. And when this one came along she seemed very attentive and loving towards him. I was shocked when I found out it was her. I too am praying for the baby.
of course

Trumann, AR

#9 May 12, 2009
Shocked wrote:
<quoted text>
I am really shocked by this. I use to live by Marsha and she seemed like a good parent to her oldest little boy. And when this one came along she seemed very attentive and loving towards him. I was shocked when I found out it was her. I too am praying for the baby.
i agree i am very shocked. she was always good with the babies. i will also be praying for the baby and everyone else involved.
LC Girl

Caplinger Mills, MO

#10 May 12, 2009
She was a very good mother till she got with him and got on the drugs.I feel so bad for the kids they are to young to understand what is going on.I pray for the little kids and I hope that grandma can get them.
of course wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree i am very shocked. she was always good with the babies. i will also be praying for the baby and everyone else involved.
Ohiknow

Jonesboro, AR

#11 May 12, 2009
Well the State has Braden now and WHY the Hell does Winford always seem to get out of jail!! He is a LOSER and so is she for not protecting HER kids !! Guess no one ever knows what happens behind closed door. We thought she was a good mom too !! WRONG !! Shoot em both !! Makes me sick for anyone to do this to a helpless child, one who believes the parent is there to protect...May they both go to Hell !!
Oh Yeah

Caplinger Mills, MO

#12 May 12, 2009
Why do you think he is out,she took all the blame one more time for him and money talks and bull s**t walks,poor little kids what they must be going through.
Ohiknow wrote:
Well the State has Braden now and WHY the Hell does Winford always seem to get out of jail!! He is a LOSER and so is she for not protecting HER kids !! Guess no one ever knows what happens behind closed door. We thought she was a good mom too !! WRONG !! Shoot em both !! Makes me sick for anyone to do this to a helpless child, one who believes the parent is there to protect...May they both go to Hell !!

Lake City, AR

#13 May 13, 2009
LC Girl wrote:
She was a very good mother till she got with him and got on the drugs.I feel so bad for the kids they are to young to understand what is going on.I pray for the little kids and I hope that grandma can get them.<quoted text>
Grandma doesnt need them either because she will still be able to have contact with the children. Someone that wants children needs to get these children. Sounds like she and this Winford guy need to get fixed. Three kids under 2 has she never heard of birth control. Maybe they will put her in jail and some big black momma will put a board upside her head and put a couple cigarettes out on her. People can blame it on drugs but she is a mother and her first priority should have been protecting those children.
Concerned

Edwardsville, IL

#14 May 13, 2009
child abuse is a sad and inhuman way to deal with everyday pressures of parenthood.. being unable to deal with your own emotions and taking your aggressions out on a child is criminal...agreed!!!
but as i've read over the past few days the things said by those who supposedly know or even claim to be friends of Marsha are just as evil..If anyone is to be defined by their most shameful or most humiliating act..then good, YOU should throw the first stone.. if i remember correctly isnt it true that WE ALL are WITH sin?? if a man steals a loaf of bread, is that a lesser sin than murder..NO they are BOTH sins... i agree Marsha should do time for what she did..but some of the posts ive read here are insane..especially the posts written by those stating heresay and those written by "friends" .. ive been a parent for 26 years..i have 3 kids and i'm in the legal profession..i know what she did was horrific..but allow this girl to be tried in a legal forum as opposed to public opinion...remember your worst day...your most humiliating act that makes you cringe everytime you think of it.. whether it was against a another person..or yourself..
mommy

Cabot, AR

#15 May 13, 2009
(Concerned)if you are in the legal profession then you need to find another job... defending a woman who shook a baby so much that it is in the hospital UHH I think that should be considered attempted murder dumbass Plus stealing a flippin loaf of bread doesn't have anything to do with this...
Concerned

Edwardsville, IL

#16 May 13, 2009
mommy-
i dont remember stating i was defending her.. i merely said that she is entitled to be heard and tried in a court of law...BEFORE being lynched... and if you didnt understand the parallel of the comparison... NOT suprising.. since no one seems to understand the concept of the U.S. Constitution ... may i add ESPECIALLY from russellville AR... dumbass
mommy

United States

#17 May 13, 2009
i'm not from russelville dumbass they just put that on here loooooooseeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr N the us constitution sucks donkey balls duuuhhhhhh

Lake City, AR

#18 May 14, 2009
She will be tried. However, its sounds as though she already admitted guilt. So we can exercise freedom of speech. I think she should be treated as a sexual predator would. She should not be allowed to keep any of the children and if by some chance she is still young enough to have children when she gets out of jail that she not be allowed to keep it. She made a mistake that she will have to live with the rest of your life but the mistake might cause this baby something he has to live with the rest of his life. There should be no defending this woman. She made the choice to get on drugs if she really was and she made the choice to keep having sex and getting pregnant if she was unable to mentally take care of them.

Since: Dec 08

#19 May 14, 2009
Question:

Why is it that everytime someone gets caught in a crime, there are masses who immediately think drugs are involved? Some people do stupid shit just cuz they're stupid.
just a thought

Jonesboro, AR

#20 May 14, 2009
Razorback Jack wrote:
Question:
Why is it that everytime someone gets caught in a crime, there are masses who immediately think drugs are involved? Some people do stupid shit just cuz they're stupid.
finally something we agree on!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Easiest girl in jonesboro 14 min Guest 1
Cps pain management 22 min Guest 1
Nathan McDonald and his friend heath 38 min Foreman 43
BREAKING!!!...about time 41 min Proud bagger 53
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Reality Check 42,921
Lake City truck driver in critical condition in... Sat Guest 6
Hi Sat Bored 2

Lake City Jobs

Personal Finance

Lake City Mortgages