Homeless at Christmas time

Posted in the Lake Butler Forum

Lisa Rafter

Lake Butler, FL

#1 Dec 5, 2010
I have just recently moved to Lake Butler about 2 1/2 months ago. I have been employed with Royal American Management Company for 2 1/2 years were I had managed an apartment complex in Mayo Flolrida. The company wanted me to relocate and manage the apartments in Lake Butler which is known as Lake Butler Apartments. After only having 4 days to move and be in my new apartment & on my new job and$800.00 later with no reimbersement I have been let go of my current poition.Then I was told since I live on site I have to be out of my apartment in 2 weeks. Now here I am a single mom with 3 children and no income. My children love being in this community & love the schools here and I really don't want to have to up root them again due to the fact that this company moved me here only 2 1/2 months ago and this will be there second school this year. I just really don't understand how they can call there selves Christian's and move a single mother with no family and now way of having enough money to move right here at Christmas time. Thanks for your time. Lisa Rafter
Heather

High Springs, FL

#2 Dec 12, 2010
Lisa Rafter wrote:
I have just recently moved to Lake Butler about 2 1/2 months ago. I have been employed with Royal American Management Company for 2 1/2 years were I had managed an apartment complex in Mayo Flolrida. The company wanted me to relocate and manage the apartments in Lake Butler which is known as Lake Butler Apartments. After only having 4 days to move and be in my new apartment & on my new job and$800.00 later with no reimbersement I have been let go of my current poition.Then I was told since I live on site I have to be out of my apartment in 2 weeks. Now here I am a single mom with 3 children and no income. My children love being in this community & love the schools here and I really don't want to have to up root them again due to the fact that this company moved me here only 2 1/2 months ago and this will be there second school this year. I just really don't understand how they can call there selves Christian's and move a single mother with no family and now way of having enough money to move right here at Christmas time. Thanks for your time. Lisa Rafter
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. If I hear of anyone or anything, I'll remember this posting.
MP Carter

High Springs, FL

#3 Dec 30, 2010
Stop your petty whining and get out that is all you need to do.
Brenda

Orange Park, FL

#4 Jan 15, 2011
I hope that you have found a solution to your problem. I love how cruel people can be when they are online and anonymous. If you can not be positive, helpful or at least give some helpful advice, shut your pie hole!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Butler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town council comedy hour (Feb '14) Nov 13 Movecrooks 34
Need Timber Village residents past or now to co... (Mar '09) Nov 7 cadencedawn13 14
Santa Fe Park, Worthington Springs, FL (Nov '13) Nov 7 Mr Bob 35
Weight loss center Oct 28 sleepy 1
home for sale in Lake Butler Oct '14 Holland26 5
Creditcard Oct '14 Holland26 1
Man stabbed at Lake Butler house party Sep '14 justin 2
Lake Butler Dating
Find my Match

Lake Butler People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lake Butler News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lake Butler

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:26 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:26PM
How Good Is the Jaguars Pass Rush?
NBC Sports 2:10 PM
For Cutler, McCown was steadying force - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:26 PM
Charles Sims Injury: Updates on Buccaneers RB's Ankle and Return
Bleacher Report 3:59 PM
Are RGIII's Recent Struggles Correctable?
Bleacher Report 5:55 PM
Complete Preview for Jags vs. Colts