CJ Spiller joining other big names in GA

CJ Spiller joining other big names in GA

Posted in the Lake Butler Forum

emfb

Plano, TX

#1 Jan 27, 2011
Spiller is joining, Michael Vick, Matt Ryan, and Jason Snelling at 2011 Atlanta Sportacular show in Feb
Adam Sampson

Plano, TX

#2 Jan 28, 2011
As a lifelong Atlanta Falcons fan growing up in Atlanta there is nothing better than getting to meet these guys and get their autographs. Current Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan and former Falcons quarterback Michael Vick will all be signing at the 2011 Sportacular Show at the North Atlanta Trade Center during the weekend of February 11th-13th. Jason Heyward, John Smoltz, Julio Teheran, and C.J Spiller are just some of the other big names signing that weekend. There are not a lot of big shows in Atlanta anymore and this one has some really big names signing. I included the link below which has some more information. I just wanted to pass this along to all of the other Atlanta sports fans.

http://www.sportacularshows.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Butler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Santa Fe Park, Worthington Springs, FL (Nov '13) Fri Sonya 44
Timber Village moblie home park in Worthing Spr... (Aug '07) Jul 13 loveDr 205
Places for rent to own Jul 10 Lyons family 1
News Attention drivers: Waldo's 'speed trap' police ... (Jun '07) Jul 8 wheres mike kaydar 66
Santa Fe Trailor park (Mar '14) Jul 7 Dylan 11
ISO Type 1 Diabetics that went to a Camp in 82-83 May '17 Wendy Wood 3
New Bradford County Arrests & Mugshots (Feb '14) Jan '17 Ohyeah 3

Lake Butler Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Butler Mortgages