Craig

Orlando, FL

#21 Mar 30, 2012
Across from the Walmart on 192 mentioned above is a road, Follow it to almost the other end. Little church on left has a haunted cemetery in the back. Haunted by a soldier that died in battle during the civil war.
april

Kissimmee, FL

#22 May 20, 2012
Alexis wrote:
Does anyone know of places that are reported to be haunted in and around Kissimmee?
Thanks for your help!
Hi Alexis,
Here's a link to the article I wrote a number of years back which is referred to on Kissimmee Ghost Tours. I know that because I took the tour but have no affiliation with them. My house is also haunted. None of this is fraudulent. Unfortunately, I am still researching the history of where I live to no avail (after 20 years). Anyway, hope this adds to your 'active' list if you have one. If you wish to write me and perhaps add to my list, you may do so via wannnababrit@aol.com.
Good luck!

Link: http://www.theledger.com/article/20040826/REP...
santanasmom

Mascotte, FL

#23 May 22, 2012
April, where do you live in Kissimmee?
I know of alot of homes here that have a haunted history, I can not publicly state the addresses, for privacy reasons. The current owners of most of them do not wish the info to become public.
I have lived in Kissimmee my whole life, and know alot of the history of Osceola county. I also have a gift, as we call it. If you can tell me the area of town, exact address would be better, but I can work with just area. I may be able to help you, figure out who or what is going on there. You can reach me at lilmiss.knowsitall@ yahoo.com
april wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Alexis,
Here's a link to the article I wrote a number of years back which is referred to on Kissimmee Ghost Tours. I know that because I took the tour but have no affiliation with them. My house is also haunted. None of this is fraudulent. Unfortunately, I am still researching the history of where I live to no avail (after 20 years). Anyway, hope this adds to your 'active' list if you have one. If you wish to write me and perhaps add to my list, you may do so via wannnababrit@aol.com.
Good luck!
Link: http://www.theledger.com/article/20040826/REP...
Ian

Ocoee, FL

#24 Jun 17, 2012
Hey i live on bass road and that place is scary as shit ..there is to places on that dirt road ..the first place they tore down and the second place im not sure cuz they put up a gate but when you get to the end of the dirt road u go into the gates and cross a wooden bridge you will get to a house and on the walls in blood it says redrum everywhere and that is murder back words ..its pitch black and you hear alot of werid shit but if ur spotted bacl there bu someone they will call the cops so if u manage to cut the lock and get it ..get out fast
Wendy

United States

#25 Sep 22, 2012
Just drove by satansville. It's a bunch of woods now but the mail boxes still remain. I took a photo and got a giant orb in the cameras face. I would walk back there but I'm gonna wait til daytime for that
Ozzy

De Leon Springs, FL

#26 Sep 24, 2012
Let me tell ya about Satansville, Its just a name the old people camup with because young partyers used them to hangout, do drugs,drink and listen to Death Metal Music (Slayer,Death,Caniabal Corpse). They spray painted the walls, built fires or lit candles because it was so dark out there. Those houses were in the middle of nowere back in the day (80's early 90's) so they made cool party spots. The old people in the area were just scared of what went on there and what they would find after the sun came up. No murders or richawals. There was a old abanded Mental Hosptal back then we partyed at ,it was at the end of Ham Brown Rd.in the woods, can't remember for sure where but it was tore down back in the 80's I think. if I can think of anymore I'll post them.
Ozzy

De Leon Springs, FL

#27 Sep 24, 2012
O-ya there is a Orange grove in S.E St.Cloud that has a Indian mound in the coner of it and is haunted by a young Indian Boy that looks pale white and sad but I can't tell ya where because the owner of the grove will shoot ya if he see's ya out there p.s Happy hunting and if theres any more I think of I'll post them.
lisa

Hollywood, FL

#28 Nov 28, 2012
Ian wrote:
Hey i live on bass road and that place is scary as shit ..there is to places on that dirt road ..the first place they tore down and the second place im not sure cuz they put up a gate but when you get to the end of the dirt road u go into the gates and cross a wooden bridge you will get to a house and on the walls in blood it says redrum everywhere and that is murder back words ..its pitch black and you hear alot of werid shit but if ur spotted bacl there bu someone they will call the cops so if u manage to cut the lock and get it ..get out fast

Hey I'm trying to get to there but I can't find the dirt road. Could you tell me how to get to it, please.
dan

Orlando, FL

#29 Nov 29, 2012
Is Satansville now the part that is next to Bass Pet Resort and a landfill, or am I thinking the opposite direction?
Anonymous

Orlando, FL

#30 Dec 23, 2012
dan wrote:
Is Satansville now the part that is next to Bass Pet Resort and a landfill, or am I thinking the opposite direction?
You are thinking the opposite direction, but sadly, Satansville is long gone.
Santa

De Leon Springs, FL

#31 Dec 23, 2012
Read post26 again, I'v been there back in the day, just a bunch of head bangers jammin out, listening to death metal music, drinking Robotussan DM triping
jeremy

United States

#33 Dec 25, 2012
Maureen

Orlando, FL

#34 Jan 15, 2013
Its been a while since I last posted. But it is true, Satansville is gone. Years of me trying to find it, finally came to an end. The houses are gone. And there is nothing but nice condos, a neighborhood, and the park with the old Cracker houses and orange groves.

It's pretty disappointing because I have so many friends that got to see them and the stuff inside before they were torn down. But I never got to.:(

Who's to say if the land/property around it isn't haunted though. I've been back there a couple times and had some pretty weird stuff happen to me. Including a time where I put my camera recording on my dashboard and while leaving the dark road a red flashing light followed my vehicle back from the woods all the way out to almost 192 before disappearing. I tried to find anyway to debunk what it could be.. but couldn't. I wish I still had the video but the laptop I saved it on broke and I left it behind when I moved from California last year.

I am hoping to go back soon and take some more pictures and possibly visit a few other "haunts" in Kissimmee/St.Cloud.

If anyone would like to email me with some information or questions. You can email me at:

maureenbelle@writeme.com

I'm also a photographer, so if anyone needs me to tag along in a "ghost hunt" i would love to! Let me know!!
Ozzy

De Leon Springs, FL

#35 Jan 18, 2013
Maureen wrote:
Its been a while since I last posted. But it is true, Satansville is gone. Years of me trying to find it, finally came to an end. The houses are gone. And there is nothing but nice condos, a neighborhood, and the park with the old Cracker houses and orange groves.
It's pretty disappointing because I have so many friends that got to see them and the stuff inside before they were torn down. But I never got to.:(
Who's to say if the land/property around it isn't haunted though. I've been back there a couple times and had some pretty weird stuff happen to me. Including a time where I put my camera recording on my dashboard and while leaving the dark road a red flashing light followed my vehicle back from the woods all the way out to almost 192 before disappearing. I tried to find anyway to debunk what it could be.. but couldn't. I wish I still had the video but the laptop I saved it on broke and I left it behind when I moved from California last year.
I am hoping to go back soon and take some more pictures and possibly visit a few other "haunts" in Kissimmee/St.Cloud.
If anyone would like to email me with some information or questions. You can email me at:
maureenbelle@writeme.com
I'm also a photographer, so if anyone needs me to tag along in a "ghost hunt" i would love to! Let me know!!
Read post 31 again, there is a few other spots haunted like the old part of kissimmee, libary, it used to be a lumber mill were someone was murdered, suicide's near the railroad station, on the tracks were ghosts have been seen, many of the down town buildings and St.Cloud has a few storys to
Pandora Boxx

Miami, FL

#36 Jan 20, 2013
Morgan McMichaels, Latrice Royale, Raven, and JuJuBee, we went to Lady and Sons in Savannah last month, and we don't like Paula Deen and her greasy horrible food. So we removed the liner garbage bag in the ladies' room, and we each pooped large turds into the can and then put the liner back. It's a nice little trick where they cannot find the odor!! So, the ghosts of our fart smells lasted a long, long time at Lady and Sons!
We were in Savannah to see our gurl Nicole Paige Brooks' new show. We're in Kissimmee next month to support Tyra Sanchez.
Ozzy

De Leon Springs, FL

#37 Jan 21, 2013
Pandora Boxx wrote:
Morgan McMichaels, Latrice Royale, Raven, and JuJuBee, we went to Lady and Sons in Savannah last month, and we don't like Paula Deen and her greasy horrible food. So we removed the liner garbage bag in the ladies' room, and we each pooped large turds into the can and then put the liner back. It's a nice little trick where they cannot find the odor!! So, the ghosts of our fart smells lasted a long, long time at Lady and Sons!
We were in Savannah to see our gurl Nicole Paige Brooks' new show. We're in Kissimmee next month to support Tyra Sanchez.
Who cares!
Tmmm8

Smyrna, TN

#38 Jan 29, 2013
I lived in Celebration for a while... I've got to say, of all the places I've lived in the world, that place was very haunted. I mean, dark sh*t that scared me to my core. I always wondered what the heck was there before that community was built!
brian l

Pinellas Park, FL

#39 Mar 24, 2013
okay folks I live in kissimmee and have been in satanville it is off bass road, their are four homes in the development of about 100 that garnered the name satanville. some seriious shit went down all around this area. as you approach the development pay close attention to the black woods, in full daylight you literally cannot see into the woods. there is one particular home in the development that was actually torn down by the city. they started rebuilding on the lot and low and behold all construction stopped on the home. if you are a sensitive like me your skin will crawl when you get near this lot.
also further down in shingle creek park along the same road is an old citrus plantation, the maintanance facilities shack is still there. on halloween night of this year I sat there and watched to apparitions carrying old kerosene lanterns, wow that was awsome. this entire area known as shingle creek regional park is worth the trip, the land is steeped in history which is visible everywere. thank god to the state of florida and the federal government for designating this as a natural preserve
Luis pratts

United States

#40 Mar 25, 2013
I glad read similar interest for huntings in kissimme,.i will like participate an a hunting,if anyone have the idea to do a group,and hear about the tour,but really like to experience this with real people not tv shows want to be,if anyone interested to include me,this my email luispratts78@yahoo.com
Luis pratts

United States

#41 Mar 25, 2013
well,i did went two years ago,in hollowen after I read this about satanville,i use to landscape close by the place someone indicate and also I take my dog to the park that supose be part to satanville,i try to take pics with my phone,i believe icougth somthing.but cause time goes by and dont find no one to share it I erase it.i like to hear more experience from anyone in kissimme,even now I leave in orange city,volusia county,if anyone doing a groupe to go ghost hounting,i love be part of it (
Maureen wrote:
maureenbelle@writeme.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Buena Vista Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 9 hr News Reporter 2,474
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 16 hr Lon Spector 276
Is BVL a dangerous neighborhood in Orlando area??? (Mar '08) Sep 11 Bvl 141
Dr. C.W. Bressler-Pettis left piece of himself ... (Dec '07) Sep 10 Lake House 11
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Sep 8 Liberal forever 2,972
Register to receive food for holiday, Toys for ... (Nov '07) Sep 7 rosa Lopez 26
Review: Roscoes Bar & Package Sep 6 SAMMMI4 1
•••
•••
•••

Lake Buena Vista Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Lake Buena Vista People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE