First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ConExposer

United States

#1 Aug 11, 2011
This parasite sends out letters to unsuspecting people attempting to charge them for claiming their unclaimed money from the State of Florida. What he doesn't tell them is that they can easily claim it themselves easily and for free. He calls his company a money recovery service when in actuality it is a money redistribution company-redistribute the money from the victims account to his. The wording in the letter is cleverly arranged so that ignorant or unsuspecting victims will easily fall prey to this scum's scheme. Dale D Graham's return investment will come later-and I don't think that he will be happy with the payoff
The Dog

DON'T LET CAROL & DALE GRAHAM RIP YOU OFF!- These blood sucking parasites are ruthless, corrupt liars and I urge you not to hire them.. They are greedy and take advantage of people in financial troubles. I have cried many nights over what they have put me through. Carol is a joke of an Attorney that has a disciplinary action against her from the Florida bar.

If you recieve a letter from the Graham Group LLC or Dale D Graham, disregard the scam. You might have some unclaimed funds owed you that the State of Florida is holding as required by law. Graham simply searched the database, obtained your name, and sent you a letter claiming he can recover your money. In reality, you can recover the money easily and without paying ANY fees. Simply follow the attached link to the official State of Florida unclaimed property website and follow the simple instructions. Don't let these scammers take your hard earned money.

wow this is how this trash makes a living if he really wanted to help people he would let them know that they can apply for the money free from the state of florida instead he acts as if he is doing a service to the community dale graham is a con
Shyster

United States

#3 Aug 12, 2011
look at urself, dale-what do you see?
Dale

Orlando, FL

#4 Oct 14, 2012
I see me living the American Dream....I see me earning a living for my family, supporting my daughter by providing a service. DO you cut your own hair? Probably not...You go to a barber that knows how to do this....Same scenario with my company. I provide a service to those that don't know how to do it themselves....Can you claim the money with no fee? Sure....Go ahead. Read the State Statute and try to figure out the requirements....Good luck. Or you can simply follow the instructions on my letter and make your life a whole lot easier.
Tina

United States

#5 Jan 3, 2013
the difference between you and a barber is that a barber doesn't solicit people with deceiving mail and attempt to have them sign a power of attorney in order to get a tip out of them.....
Keyboard Bully

Kissimmee, FL

#6 Jan 3, 2013
Tina wrote:
the difference between you and a barber is that a barber doesn't solicit people with deceiving mail and attempt to have them sign a power of attorney in order to get a tip out of them.....
Bada Bing!
Dummy

De Leon Springs, FL

#7 Jan 3, 2013
ConExposer wrote:
This parasite sends out letters to unsuspecting people attempting to charge them for claiming their unclaimed money from the State of Florida. What he doesn't tell them is that they can easily claim it themselves easily and for free. He calls his company a money recovery service when in actuality it is a money redistribution company-redistribute the money from the victims account to his. The wording in the letter is cleverly arranged so that ignorant or unsuspecting victims will easily fall prey to this scum's scheme. Dale D Graham's return investment will come later-and I don't think that he will be happy with the payoff
The Dog
DON'T LET CAROL & DALE GRAHAM RIP YOU OFF!- These blood sucking parasites are ruthless, corrupt liars and I urge you not to hire them.. They are greedy and take advantage of people in financial troubles. I have cried many nights over what they have put me through. Carol is a joke of an Attorney that has a disciplinary action against her from the Florida bar.
If you recieve a letter from the Graham Group LLC or Dale D Graham, disregard the scam. You might have some unclaimed funds owed you that the State of Florida is holding as required by law. Graham simply searched the database, obtained your name, and sent you a letter claiming he can recover your money. In reality, you can recover the money easily and without paying ANY fees. Simply follow the attached link to the official State of Florida unclaimed property website and follow the simple instructions. Don't let these scammers take your hard earned money.
wow this is how this trash makes a living if he really wanted to help people he would let them know that they can apply for the money free from the state of florida instead he acts as if he is doing a service to the community dale graham is a con
That's what you get for not reading the fine print or for reading junk mail, stupid people are always the ones that get hit
Daniel

United States

#8 Jan 3, 2013
Hmmm lets see he sends you a letter telling you about money you didn't even realize you had, then offers to retrieve it for you for a fee. OMG lets just crucify him for it. Get a life and if you don't want to use his service then don't and quit whining about it and get a life.
phil

New York, NY

#9 Feb 11, 2013
i thank Con Exposer for the lead to contact state ofices...as i have and found other funds available to claim. thanks~ phil
john

Cleveland, OH

#10 Apr 13, 2013
He had my leave her husband snd 4 kids to work in is office mailing letters
john

Cleveland, OH

#12 Jun 8, 2013
dale is a guy my wife left me because I was a jerk dale a old friend from school give her a job IM thinking of open the same company in Ohio keep up the great job dale
Lisah

Lake City, FL

#13 Aug 14, 2013
I was just making sure the letter was from a real business and found this page. Yes, you can do this for free but not everyone has a computer. They also had no clue that they had money out there just waiting for them. I found the fee within reason considering the amount of time, work and cost he has to put in to the letters. Kudos to him for thinking of it.
Bar

Fairfax, VA

#14 Oct 4, 2013
I received a letter from The Graham Group LLC informing me that I had a bank Mutual fund containing over $400.00 They said they would cash it out for me for a 15% fee. I just happen to bank at the bank offering the mutual fund so I asked my personal banker to investigate it. We found the mutual but as of 2005 it had a zero balance. If I had gone with The Graham Group and paid them for their "services"instead of doing my own investigation I would have been out
their "service" fee.
'It's a scam! Don't get sucked in.
James

Miami, FL

#15 Oct 7, 2013
Despite their letter saying they're rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau, they're not even accredited by the BBB. I smelled a scam the second I opened the letter. Went to the REAL Florida unclaimed property website and found no record of money owed to me as expected. Find someone else to scam dirtbag!
Ace

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Nov 1, 2013
If you have no funds owed to yo the Graham Group couldn't possibly charge you a fee and they would not send you a letter claiming you have funds. The only way they get paid is if you use their service. Stop acting like this is some cold war conspiracy. Either you have them retrieve the money for you or you do it yourself.
AJM

Okinawa, Japan

#17 Nov 1, 2013
How do I check the Florida Unclaimed Property myself? Thanks for all the posts, I had no idea about this letter and thought to google before I trusted. But now I want to make sure I do not have any unclaimed property out there.
NOT IMPRESSED

Hollywood, FL

#18 Nov 13, 2013
Dale, You are a CROOK!!! Point...Blank...PERIOD!!!!!
Scrappy coccoe

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#19 Nov 20, 2013
I don't mind with the fees,it's extra money for me having the claim money that I wasn't even aware of,but that just my opinion,but what I do have an issue is that I've send all the necessary requirement that was asked in order to receive my claim,but until today haven't got any check not a phone call not a letter for my claim,and it has been almost 2 months,I've send the letter with my copy of ids with the tracking on it and it showed that it has been received by the person on the address with a name or initial NORM,now that's worried me that this starting to feel like a real scam.
Erik

Saint Petersburg, FL

#20 Dec 17, 2013
I called because I had continuously received letters about money owed to me. I understood what they were saying, however they kept saying it without allowing me to make my point and talking over me and treating me like I was stupid. I tried to talk to this group and a woman was being rude, I told her and she did not care. Talked to her boss and he told me that I was rude, and that I could kiss his ass - "kumbuya". He did not have to "do nice or do fluffy". Not professional.
Too Smart for Dale

Mcdonough, GA

#21 Jan 31, 2014
I just called The Graham Group and tried to inquire of some unclaimed property from my deceased family member. When I asked were they referring to unclaimed property from the State of FL and could I just request it myself, the lady replied, "I don't know...I mean you can do whatever you like, I just can't tell you". I asked her did she have a record of the letter that they'd sent my parents and he said she did not, which I KNOW IS A LIE. Who sends out their only copy? I asked for her name. Her name was supposedly, "Jessica". When I asked for a last name, she smart-mouthed me and said "I have one but I am just not giving it to you". I asked to speak with he supervisor. Then her supervisor (which I am assuming is "Dale" from reading the above posts) interjected and said he has been listening the whole time and without a claim number, he was not going to help me. He was IRATE, rude, and yelled some other things at me before slamming the phone in my face. I think because I knew better and asked about it being property listed by the Florida Bureau of Unclaimed Property, they were pissed because they knew that I had a hunch an they would probably not get a cut at what rightfully belongs to my family. SHAME ON YOU MR. GRAHAM and "Jessica". God knows you and you will reap what you sow in this lifetime bud!
Back at ya Dale

Baltimore, MD

#22 Feb 7, 2014
Similar problems. Mr Dale Graham do you kiss you mother, wife, mistress or daughters with those shi-- covered lips?. Was a pleasure finding you out. You'll bring in lots of business with your professionalism. Good luck in your endeavors or whatever it is your trying to accomplish. Thankfully you were figured out in seconds and you didn't have the opportunity to scam another innocent victim.was way to smart for your bull and it set you off on an irritate tantrum. Using language I've never heard before. What language is go f.....yourself d...head. don't know. Your mother should wash your mouth out bleach.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Buena Vista Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Airboat operators target Lake Toho night ban (Jun '08) Thu Cracker 45
Settling cruise bill has been rough sailing (Mar '08) Oct 15 GFL 257
Sheriff Hansell Oct 14 Jipped 1
yayyy Oct 10 tiggy67 1
Review: KI Academy Of Martial Arts Oct 8 juan 1
CE 5 1100mAh Electronic VAPE PEN DOUBLE STARTER... Oct 7 kristianqaqi 1
What is The Average age people loose there vigi... Oct 6 Kowboy4life 2

Lake Buena Vista Jobs

Lake Buena Vista People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE