AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10,000 donation

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Two members of an elevator installers union were appointed to a new state elevator-safety board about the time their local gave a $10,000 campaign contribution to Gov.
Comments
7,441 - 7,460 of 7,558 Comments Last updated Wednesday Aug 6
Cardinal Rule

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

It is really a shame unions are riddled with crime/extortion/bribery and embezzlement. Unions only exist for corrupt union bosses to extort companies.

Join a union and you too can be extorted and thrown under the bus by corrupt union bosses who rape and pillage the members. Then invade your privacy and personal lives.

Obama loves criminals. His Justice Department SUCKS !!!!!!!!
Frank Rules

South Holland, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Brad you come up short time after time. Even Fat Tony has a job and you dont. Everyone has moved on except you.
Cardinal Rule

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

the only thing frank rules is CORRUPTION.

He also is pretty good at corrupting Lawyers.

He is very good at having impossible standards for his dissenters and no standards for his cronys, just like Obama.

He is also good at slandering and assasinating members who disagree with him. But what do you expect from a PUNK.
Baaaaaaaad Man

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

tick tock tick tock. soon you will hear the lock,
the black

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

boy is in the town,,i was told that franks new job with the obamas staff is to be the new lawn jocky...what the hell he is he right size.4 the 1st time the tax payers get a break...turn off the lights there is a black out in chicago...little frank can light the way...were oh were is all the work...oh ya there is no work ha ha such suckers... who lost?
Lawn jockey

South Holland, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Frank will be on the white house lawn while obamas dog lifts his leg on the white pygmy holding the lantern.will obama let little frank on the big boy rides at disneyworld?...Will frank ride on air force one or will he be forced to ride on the back of the bus...will fat ed eat the entire buffet at golden corral and not be able to fit out the door.will col.sanders try to serve obama his fried chicken with watermelon ball.will frank try to lick obamas watermelon balls while dan the mank wipe franks chin?will dumb tommy chase shinny objects and will bellpepper petey become obamas new pet he will keep in a cage because pete is too scary even for the taliban...frank is a hero only to sux and the retards at chicago ridge.
ass licker

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

thats u f.f . the only thing little pygmy frank can do is hope that obama needs a caddy for the day. it is talked about in d.c. that mini frank is the best ball cleaner in the hole midwest..and loves to clean dirty black balls.!!!!
What a Shame

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Tony,

The Big Raguuuuuuuuu, as in goobly gue. Are you still mad at Frankie because he sent you to jail and as I can see you are back home not working again. Nothing changes except your weight, you just get bigger and bigger. Oh Im sorry your mad at him because when you were in jail Buba did a number on your A----ss and you like it.
No Change

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Criminals are criminals. So in the mean time non union keeps growing and growing kinda like eddie "da boot".

They only represent their cronys, do the math dmf's. Just like the jobs.
worthless

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

man you talk shit all day long,big fat ed da"boot or more like eddie the big fat poo master, how many still out of work? and u living like a king wow talk about sad !thats how the trades have fallen, slobs like u and your little pimp bro. frank the pud sucker, have left so many sitting with zero, rember people like me take your work each day and you can do what you do best and that is zero you big fat slob. who lost?
worthless

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

ha ha you fat slob , i did your old lady last night , the one that looks like u a big fat slob , talk more shit i got your work....and....pied that fat slob u call a woman, wow u are a dumb beat off... and soon bubba will be at your back door.....but i was told u love black balls!!!!! you are just a suck ...so nice to hear about mini frank it looks real bad for u soon the little house of cards will fall u BEAT OFF!!!!!!! so so nice to see a beat off like u fall...!!!will col. sander save the day or just put some more chicken legs up dan"s ass?
Bubba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Oh Tony, my love I hate to see your anger that hurts me. You know that Frank is twice the man you'll ever be. That when Frank or any of the Chicago Ridge boys see you, tony you run like a little girl. I am sorry that Girl Scout troop 371 kicked you out for being a big sissy boy. Congratulations on being named the Grand Marshall of the Gay Pride Parade. Im sorry that you can only go "poof" when you fart. I must have been too rough on you during our cold nights at County. But I must thank Frank for bringing us together.
Be Corrupt

Mentor, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Buy politicians and judges and lawyers.
RICO

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO)

On October 15, 1970, the Organized Crime Control Act of 1970 became law. Title IX of the Act is the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Statute (18 U.S.C. 1961-1968), commonly referred to as the "RICO" statute. The purpose of the RICO statute is "the elimination of the infiltration of organized crime and racketeering into legitimate organizations operating in interstate commerce." S.Rep. No. 617, 91st Cong., 1st Sess. 76 (1969). However, the statute is sufficiently broad to encompass illegal activities relating to any enterprise affecting interstate or foreign commerce.
Un F-ing Real

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

I can't believe that after all this time Brad & Tony are still here talking to themselves. Non union worthless pieces of crap talking about the union. NO ONE CARES,OK?
RICO

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

On October 15, 1970, the Organized Crime Control Act of 1970 became law. Title IX of the Act is the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Statute (18 U.S.C. 1961-1968), commonly referred to as the "RICO" statute. The purpose of the RICO statute is "the elimination of the infiltration of organized crime and racketeering into legitimate organizations operating in interstate commerce." S.Rep. No. 617, 91st Cong., 1st Sess. 76 (1969). However, the statute is sufficiently broad to encompass illegal activities relating to any enterprise affecting interstate or foreign commerce.
Baaaaaaaad Man

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

we will not go away, until you are put away!!!!!!!!
Frank Fan

South Holland, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Brad I want to help you here is an application for a job at Walmart. They even allow smoke breaks!!!

http://jobs.walmart.com/m/list.aspx...
RICO

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

On October 15, 1970, the Organized Crime Control Act of 1970 became law. Title IX of the Act is the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Statute (18 U.S.C. 1961-1968), commonly referred to as the "RICO" statute. The purpose of the RICO statute is "the elimination of the infiltration of organized crime and racketeering into legitimate organizations operating in interstate commerce." S.Rep. No. 617, 91st Cong., 1st Sess. 76 (1969). However, the statute is sufficiently broad to encompass illegal activities relating to any enterprise affecting interstate or foreign commerce..
Frank Fan

South Holland, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Brad we hear you situation is getting more desparate by the day. You have no job, the DOL sided with us, Frank is the General President and will soon become Labor Secretary, your wife will be leaving you sorry a@@, the Sons of Liberty have moved on with their lives and are backing us. You have no friends except Squirrelly Tony and soon you will be homeless. I heard your wife is seeing a real Member of Local 2 behind your back and is ready to make the move. Brad look into the mirror , you're the problem

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lake Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr RONE 49,249
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Max 3,906
Animal Rescue Group: Man Charged with Arizona M... (Oct '12) 18 hr Punish him good 3
Walmart Seeks Northbrook Location (Dec '12) 18 hr Lake County Citizen 2
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 22 hr Weneedchange 147
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Aug 18 newpoly 1,898
Judge jay ukena (Mar '13) Aug 13 Observant 128

Search the Lake Bluff Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Lake Bluff Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Lake Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE