Teen killed by train in Lake Forest; investigation begins

Feb 28, 2012 Read more: Glenview Announcements

The teen, a student at Lake Forest High School, was struck by a train heading southbound about 7:25 a.m. at 1351 N. Western Ave, which is just west of the high school.

Read more
Jack Haines

United States

#1 Feb 28, 2012
Will was a great, respectful and bright young man. When he was middle school, was lucky enough to be his bus driver for three years.
Will always had a smile and was well liked by his closely knit group of friends - boys and girls. He was more intuitive and thoughtful than most kids his age. Plus, a great athlete who always seemed to be lugging his uniform, books, and sports equipment in numerous bags every mornining.
I am sure Will be greatly missed by his many friends and classmates.

My prayers go out to his mother, father and family.
Peace Friends,
Jack Haines
Waukegan
cathy J

United States

#2 Mar 7, 2012
Tragic! Loved Will for sticking up for my Tabby while she was being picked on by the HATERS. Yeah, you know who you are! Seems like that was habitual for him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News One arrested after shots fired in Wheeling (Jun '08) Apr 16 fyou 30
Judge jay ukena (Mar '13) Apr 15 Duck Hook 169
News Highland Park doctor held in fatal overdoses of... (Apr '08) Apr 13 not today 33
News AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) Apr 8 Corrupt Union Bosses 7,566
Anyone know how to make a fake nude? Apr 3 sumguybud 3
News The mayoral race and the color of inequality in... Apr 1 reality is a crutch 1
News Get the Best Gas Fireplace Installation Service... (Nov '13) Oct '14 Jerry Boggs 2
More from around the web

Lake Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]