Gil Tatum

Netherlands

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Gang members r the scum of the earth. The ones in Waukegan are the biggest punks I have ever seen. Don't them boys mammas no how to bring up there kids right? Can anybody else talk about what punks these children are and the no good mammas they have that can't teach their kids how to speak english the right way. Hell they can't even teach 'em how to keep their pants up. Black women are the true shame of our society. They are the ones that foster all this stuff that keep the prisons full.
Wintson

Highland Park, IL

#2 Feb 24, 2013
I agree - many people lack the desire to better themselves, or their community - they would take from others.
sure

Torrance, CA

#3 Mar 30, 2013
I would like to see a gang member f with me in the street cause I'll kill that s o b faster than he can ask "Hi pretty boy ... I pulled my pants down so you could see my pretty azz and don't you just love my pink panties???"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Waukegan school guards accused of felony theft (Jan '08) 2 hr Escobar Season 49
News Park City fires police chief, cites lost funds (Feb '06) Aug 9 cjb383 11
News An African-American female police officer on wh... Aug 7 History 5
News James Herber, Banker and Veteran, Dies (Jun '13) Jul 20 Swaite 2
Granite city rocks Jul 17 Liss 2
School of Rock Grand Opening July 15 in Liberty... Jul '17 Fred Kruger 2
Whos that girl Jul '17 im just saying 3

Lake Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Bluff Mortgages