Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Sou...

Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern California crime sweep

There are 4848 comments on the SF Gate story from Mar 9, 2006, titled Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern California crime sweep. In it, SF Gate reports that:

Hundreds of law enforcement officers targeted the Vagos motorcycle club Thursday in a Southern California sweep that netted 25 arrests of leaders and associates of what officials labeled an outlaw gang.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SF Gate.

Since: Oct 08

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#3873 Oct 31, 2008
So several New Orleans Cops have been arrested, some are even up for the death penalty. Several Senators and Congressmen have been convicted of crimes and I have heard about several priest who have committed crimes against children. According to the logic of some on this board that means that the Police, US Government, and the Church are all "Gangs" who should be disbanded. The MC world is different, just as the Military world is different. Both have their own view of what is right and wrong. The bottom line is that MCs try to police their own and if some bone head is spouting off Club business then that bone head will be 1. Knocked the F*ck out, or 2. Kicked out of the Club, or 3. Both. MCs have enough of a problem with citizens as it is (see most of the previous post) without some moron giving them more ammunition to shoot at us. It seems you have some B movie image in your mind of what a Biker is. Well I am here to tell you that’s not the case. Bikers work hard but also play hard. You will not find a better friend or worst enemy then a biker. I can call my brothers at 3am with no explanation and he is on his way out the door to help me with whatever he can give. On the other hand if I make a biker my enemy he will go to any and all ends to cause me harm. These two extremes are hard for the average person to understand. Because of this most people are afraid and will vilify them when they can. I know that some of the people who claim MC status on this board are full of crap. If you want to know this MC world then become a Hang around with a local club, until then mind your own business.
Truth and Justice

Upper Marlboro, MD

#3874 Oct 31, 2008
Valkyrie wrote:
Happy Halloween to all out there. Be safe but have lots of fuuunnn! Keep the rubber side down. L&R to all, Valkyrie
P.S. Keep dry!
You also.
yawn

Palm Desert, CA

#3875 Oct 31, 2008
Truth and Justice wrote:
<quoted text>Funny thing is when you goggle "Vagos gang" this is the first choice.The you come here and find the Truth.
NO ! they find a TWIT like you with verbal diarrhea RE posting newspaper hype and your own special hand picked negative stuff. YOU WILL NEVER EVER succeed in your lame effort to paint all in the Club with the same brush, ONCE AGAIN RETARD, YOU CAN NOT DEFINE ANYONE WITH YOUR LOAD OF CRAP.You know nothing about the subject your just a trouble making muck slinging idiot and the more you try to define a whole M/C CLUB using years old newspapers BS and MAKING up a supposed member the more STUPID you look.
paul

Elk Grove, CA

#3876 Oct 31, 2008
A VAGOVFFV wrote:
MORE CENSORSHIP! LOL.....
The history you are speeking of is arbitrary,that means selected or random. Your little club means nothing. You should relax and be happy to speak your mind in this country.
Popo

Indio, CA

#3877 Oct 31, 2008
fat guy wrote:
So several New Orleans Cops have been arrested, some are even up for the death penalty. Several Senators and Congressmen have been convicted of crimes and I have heard about several priest who have committed crimes against children. According to the logic of some on this board that means that the Police, US Government, and the Church are all "Gangs" who should be disbanded. The MC world is different, just as the Military world is different. Both have their own view of what is right and wrong. The bottom line is that MCs try to police their own and if some bone head is spouting off Club business then that bone head will be 1. Knocked the F*ck out, or 2. Kicked out of the Club, or 3. Both. MCs have enough of a problem with citizens as it is (see most of the previous post) without some moron giving them more ammunition to shoot at us. It seems you have some B movie image in your mind of what a Biker is. Well I am here to tell you that’s not the case. Bikers work hard but also play hard. You will not find a better friend or worst enemy then a biker. I can call my brothers at 3am with no explanation and he is on his way out the door to help me with whatever he can give. On the other hand if I make a biker my enemy he will go to any and all ends to cause me harm. These two extremes are hard for the average person to understand. Because of this most people are afraid and will vilify them when they can. I know that some of the people who claim MC status on this board are full of crap. If you want to know this MC world then become a Hang around with a local club, until then mind your own business.
You sir, are an idiot.
Vagos Gang

Upper Marlboro, MD

#3878 Oct 31, 2008
Friday night is a good night for us Vagos to sell meth and pimp hos.

Vagos for Life
Truth and Justice

Upper Marlboro, MD

#3879 Nov 1, 2008
fat guy wrote:
Dude I don't even know where to start with how stupid you sound and how full of "crap" you are.

You are just another one of the silly clowns here who try to deflect from the Truth by pointing out the misdeeds of cops. Typical anti- social and criminal reasoning.

Silly, no one is afraid of you or the gang you are here supporting. Seems to me that a grown man would not need to join a gang for protection. Why do you need to call your "bro" for help in the middle of the night, can't you handle your own problems without crying out to your "bros" for help?

You say they'll come to your aid without question in the middle of the night. I have friends that would help me in the middle of the night also, but not without question. My friends are not going to break the law for me as your gang buddies will do and if I was doing something illegal, I would not involve my friends. I certainly would not cry out like a beach soft ass biker, for someone to come help me.

Here is something you and your kind will never understand,a man grown ass man does not join a gang. A man doesn't need to call on his "bro's" to make him man enough to stand up for himself. Just what kind of trouble do you have in the middle of the night that you need to call a gang for help?

I hope you continue to post here and show your stupidity. Clowns like you make it easy to show what the Vagos gang is all about.

P.S. You sir are an idiot.
The Shooter

Savannah, GA

#3880 Nov 2, 2008
Truth and Justice wrote:
<quoted text> Why would you want see my breast? Your girl Bridegette is single and waiting for you along with the other old burned out biker chicks.
Don't tell me that you have stardards and won't sleep with biker trash. That would be a hoot.
You're a foul sick dude and should be happy to have any woman want you, even a biker ho.
I bet you're rectum looks like a bowl of Chili as much as you get it rammed in you.
The Shooter

Savannah, GA

#3881 Nov 2, 2008
Your....sorry...and you know you love it. You take it like there is no tomorrow don't you? Hold...up...oo...wipe chin......you have something on it.....lard a** f**k.
Big Black

Upper Marlboro, MD

#3882 Nov 3, 2008
The Shooter wrote:
Your....sorry...and you know you love it. You take it like there is no tomorrow don't you? Hold...up...oo...wipe chin......you have something on it.....lard a** f**k.
Jeri Foreman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you or better yet, "Who do you believe you are only in you own mind"? "Fuck you Jeri Foreman" -- you obviously have not a clue who your talking to. Looking back on the post I wrote that you responded to I don't see that I attacked any one individual..........I believe I questioned a justice system that would take the word of someone who suddenly according to him "grabbed a conscience" in exchange for a 13 year plea bargain & I said "Fuck a bunch of wanna be Vago's". Apparently one of the things I said pushed a button with you.....I'll type slow now so you won't have a problem keeping up as I try to break this down so that plant life could understand. 1st off my whole point was that MY SON Daniel "Twist" Foreman was guily of nothing! The only thing he did was not say a word about anything or anybody, as I said before the woman who was shot said more than once the Shooter was not my Son, not one shred of evidence against him yet someone in his own Chapter could get on the witness stand 1 day before his own trial was to begin and take a 13 year deal, GIVE ME A BREAK! It was people like him that I was refering to when I said Fuck a bunch of wanna be's. Not that it's any of your business genius but there are some Vago's that I have the deepest love & respect for. Through out your post you were careful not to cuss (example a..) yet at the very end you tell me Fuck you Jeri Foreman, as I said you have not a clue who your talking to, who I am. I have been raising my 2 young Grandchildren for almost 3 years, I hold a full time job (probably take home more money in a month than you do in 6.......that's if you even have a job), I'm 50 years old and don't let the name fool you, I'm a female. In the post that you replied to I started out with I have nothing to hide, I use my real name, I repeat, "Who the hell do you think you are, it's for sure you don't know who I am"? Grown men don't say to me what you said. Dan isn't my only Son, he has a brother (by another Mother) who lives up in Victorville, next time your in the area look us up, maybe the 2 of us along with a few other family members can talk to you & teach you some manners. Not a threat, no violence just a few basics such as watch what you say, especially to people you don't know..........it's just not polite. I read your post last night and although I made a few phone calls it doesn't seem like anyone knows who you are, which tends to make me believe your a "Legend only in your mind". "Shooter"? Your post alone makes me wonder if you got that nickname because it refers to your mouth.
You have a wonderful day.

Look pops, no one likes you. You're a sad old dude with a trailer park mouth, you'd make a good Vagos.
Big Black

Upper Marlboro, MD

#3883 Nov 3, 2008
The following statistics are resulting from operation “Black Pearl”:

21 arrests including 6 validated Vagos OMG members
Over 30 pounds of methamphetamine ice
$13,298.00 in United States Currency
60 firearms, which included 6 unregistered assault weapons and 3 stolen firearms
20,000 rounds of ammunition and several high capacity magazines
3 motorcycles
Vagos Outlaw Motorcycle Gang apparel and indicia

Based upon evidence and information uncovered during this investigation, a methamphetamine source of supply was revealed and investigators were able secure search warrants for this secondary drug trafficking organization.

On January 9, 2006, detectives with the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department, Sacramento CAL-MMET and Special Agents with the California Department of Justice, Firearms Division, served two additional search warrants on the business and residence of Vagos OMG associate Robert MURRAY.

A search of MURRAY’s business, identified as Murray’s Auto Body and Paint, and MURRAY’S residence, resulted in the seizure of 15 lbs of methamphetamine ice, 7 firearms and the arrest of 2 individuals.

On January 9, 2006, a follow-up investigation by detectives with the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department along with the Sacramento CAL-MMET team resulted in the seizure of an additional 15 pounds of methamphetamine and the arrest of 2 more individuals.

TOTALS FOR BOTH INVESTIGATIONS:

25 arrests which included 9 validated Vagos OMG members
Over 30 pounds of methamphetamine ice
$ 93,298.00 in United States Currency
75 firearms – Which included 7 unregistered assault weapons and 5 stolen firearms
20,000 rounds of ammunition and several high capacity magazines
7 Harley Davidson motorcycles, 2 vehicles seized – 2 of which were stolen
The Shooter

Savannah, GA

#3884 Nov 3, 2008
Big Black......that is what you love taking don't you????
Truth and Justice

Upper Marlboro, MD

#3885 Nov 3, 2008
The Shooter wrote:
Big Black......that is what you love taking don't you????

Once again all the Vagos gang supporter has is name calling and gay bashing. The fact that Bridgette wants you, tells a lot about her. The fact that you are consumed with talking about anus and penis, well that tells a lot about you.

You need medication or something, you're not all there. Can I suggest that you and Fat Guy get together, the two of you might be able to change a light bulb.
Big Black

Upper Marlboro, MD

#3886 Nov 4, 2008
Good morning to evryone on this historic day. Finally in Amreica anyone regaurdless of color can be the president.

I'll wager that all the racist Vagos gang memberes will not be happy to have a black man in the White House. The Vagos gang does not allow blacks or women to join their gang. Women can be the property of the Vagos gang, but not a member.

The fact is that the Vagos gang has trouble recruiting members now. It's hard to find someone who wants to join a gang, let alone go through all the silliness it takes to become a Vagos gang member.

So the Vagos gang may want to reconsider their stance on allowing minorties and women to become members. If a black man can be Prez in America, isn't it time for the Vagos gang to admit blacks?

Nope, not a good day for you racist Vagos.

-Big Black-
The Vagos Gang

Upper Marlboro, MD

#3887 Nov 4, 2008
Big Black wrote:
Good morning to evryone on this historic day. Finally in Amreica anyone regaurdless of color can be the president.
I'll wager that all the racist Vagos gang memberes will not be happy to have a black man in the White House. The Vagos gang does not allow blacks or women to join their gang. Women can be the property of the Vagos gang, but not a member.
The fact is that the Vagos gang has trouble recruiting members now. It's hard to find someone who wants to join a gang, let alone go through all the silliness it takes to become a Vagos gang member.
So the Vagos gang may want to reconsider their stance on allowing minorties and women to become members. If a black man can be Prez in America, isn't it time for the Vagos gang to admit blacks?
Nope, not a good day for you racist Vagos.
-Big Black-

Yeah Big Black, we ain't happy. On the real side though, it won't make a difference to me or my fellow Vagos Gang brothers. We'll still be out there selling meth and pimpin' ho's. And no we won't be admitting blacks or women, we're not that hard up for new blood. Now I gotta go sell some meth and pimp slap my ho's.

“"And The Beat Goes On"”

Since: Jan 08

Apple Valley

#3888 Nov 6, 2008
Hey Shooter, happy as always to see you dropped in. Have been wondering about you, Cap, Yawn, Val, Deer Eyes, Godzilla, LaShawn, hoping all is well with each of you & ALL of Yours......I think of Lee and miss him as well. Have seen a few of the "Ladies" on here recently but they just like I assume with the others no doubt come on here to check out if theres anything new & then when they see it's still over flowing with redundant, double standard endless babble they just probably figure they have better things to do than join the "Romper Room" mentality. Cracks me up everytime someone goes to all the effort & intellegence involved to "Copy, Cut & Paste" the 1st thing I ever wrote to you. They think they are insuring the'll be a negative come from it when in reality it just takes me back to a fond memory. I don't have a clue (can only imagine) what the name of their "Support Group" is but that's what it has to be.......... some sort of "Support Group" for the mindless & uninformed all located right there in "Woodbridge, VA." Try as I might I've yet been able to gather what amounts to a 1/2 wit's worth of actual knowledge with all of them combined. I read a few of them today after seeing your name on a few "Posts" but about a month ago I started looking at the name of the "Posers" and I just quit reading what they'd written, none of it before had any merit or truth so it wasn't likely it ever would. I like originality and facts but then most people do and that's why in my opinion the people who aren't in their "Support" Club hardly ever respond, if at all to them. Hope all is well with you and the ones I mentioned in the beginning. Give Zeke a treat & a "Pet" from me and will talk to you the next time. Stay safe.....God Bless You AND Yours,

jeri
Ning

Indio, CA

#3889 Nov 6, 2008
I am very glad. Glad that Obama won.
Bob

AOL

#3890 Nov 6, 2008
Ning wrote:
I am very glad. Glad that Obama won.
What actually are you looking forward to that Obama is going to do for you?
Bob

AOL

#3891 Nov 6, 2008
Jeri Foreman wrote:
Hey Shooter, happy as always to see you dropped in. Have been wondering about you, Cap, Yawn, Val, Deer Eyes, Godzilla, LaShawn, hoping all is well with each of you & ALL of Yours......I think of Lee and miss him as well. Have seen a few of the "Ladies" on here recently but they just like I assume with the others no doubt come on here to check out if theres anything new & then when they see it's still over flowing with redundant, double standard endless babble they just probably figure they have better things to do than join the "Romper Room" mentality. Cracks me up everytime someone goes to all the effort & intellegence involved to "Copy, Cut & Paste" the 1st thing I ever wrote to you. They think they are insuring the'll be a negative come from it when in reality it just takes me back to a fond memory. I don't have a clue (can only imagine) what the name of their "Support Group" is but that's what it has to be.......... some sort of "Support Group" for the mindless & uninformed all located right there in "Woodbridge, VA." Try as I might I've yet been able to gather what amounts to a 1/2 wit's worth of actual knowledge with all of them combined. I read a few of them today after seeing your name on a few "Posts" but about a month ago I started looking at the name of the "Posers" and I just quit reading what they'd written, none of it before had any merit or truth so it wasn't likely it ever would. I like originality and facts but then most people do and that's why in my opinion the people who aren't in their "Support" Club hardly ever respond, if at all to them. Hope all is well with you and the ones I mentioned in the beginning. Give Zeke a treat & a "Pet" from me and will talk to you the next time. Stay safe.....God Bless You AND Yours,
jeri
Talk about babble
Big Black

Upper Marlboro, MD

#3892 Nov 7, 2008
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about babble
It's like the Tower of Babble. If she wasn't drunk or high when she wrote that crap, then's she mentally disturbed or challenged.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Arrowhead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr Trojan 35,795
Review: Highland Meadows Apartments (Apr '11) 22 hr HECTOR 1,359
Leno - Letterman- Thornton Jailed Cloak Rob Wa... Apr 16 Hornhead 1
Mimi's Cafe at 191 South E Street. San Bernardi... Apr 15 MIMIS CAFE SB 25
News Teens plead not guilty to near-fatal beating of... (Aug '09) Apr 14 Eye 4 N Eyw 9
News In fight against gangs, Ontario has outpaced Po... (Jun '09) Apr 13 Anonymous 92
Border Security Apr 5 Americas Voice 1

Lake Arrowhead Jobs

Personal Finance

Lake Arrowhead Mortgages