Posner Park Mall in Davenport Florida

Posted in the Lake Alfred Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
shopping101

United States

#1 Dec 3, 2009
Posner Park Mall now has a website! WoooHooo!
www.myspace.com/posnerparkmall

Now we just have to wait for complete info. Also, please write a comment if you are happy for their website to FINALLY get here! Can't wait to find out all about the stores, specials and other tid-bits!
MARY WILSON

Waverly, FL

#2 Feb 18, 2010
All this shopping center needs to be perfect is a Kohls, a Publix and Macaronni Grill.

Bradenton, FL

#3 Mar 6, 2010
they already build a publix few miles down us 27
Rebecca Messick Fisher

Tampa, FL

#4 Mar 11, 2010
MARY WILSON wrote:
All this shopping center needs to be perfect is a Kohls, a Publix and Macaronni Grill.
A Macaroni Grill would be HEAVENLY! And maybe a Mimi's too.

Becky
Nancy

Lake Wales, FL

#5 Apr 15, 2010
They are building a Kohl's about 30 minutes south dwn Hwy 27 in Lake Wales. I am definitely happy they have a website!
nyesh

Thunder Bay, Canada

#6 Apr 17, 2010
But I must be missing something ... what is the website address?
shopping101 wrote:
Now we just have to wait for complete info. Also, please write a comment if you are happy for their website to FINALLY get here! Can't wait to find out all about the stores, specials and other tid-bits!
misslocalgal

United States

#7 Apr 18, 2010
The Posner Park Mall website has been removed by me. I was the one who created it. It generated very little response and was taking alot of time & effort to keep it updated. IF everyone wants me to put it back up... PLEASE write a post on here and let me know. THANKS!~JJ
martha

Lake Wales, FL

#8 May 25, 2010
how about a wachovia bank by posner , post office arby's , chili's , kohl's, we have plenty subdivissions around here ??????????
nana2

Brandon, FL

#9 Jun 4, 2010
MARY WILSON wrote:
What I would like to see is a Bed Bath and Beyond, Christmas Tree Shop, Costco.
valerie

AOL

#10 Aug 8, 2010
the posner park mall is good but needs a oliver garden, chilis,steak and sheak,publix,game stop ect.
countrylady

Palatka, FL

#11 Nov 18, 2010
A Costco would be very nice in the Posner Center- Polk County already has to many Sam's Clubs. More eateries would be nice also.
SUE

Crystal Lake, IL

#12 Feb 11, 2011
BIJOUX TERNER & DEBS CLOTHES WOULD BE GREAT
Elaine

Brandon, FL

#13 Feb 20, 2011
Also would be great to have a movie theater!
MARY WILSON wrote:
GiGi

Davenport, FL

#14 Feb 20, 2011
Posner Park Mall is a Gem of a location that is not taking advantage of it! I am amazed how little development had occured since it opened. In fact nothing new has opened and we are losing Belk in a few weeks. Don't think that Belk is closing due to a lack of foot traffic- it was because of very very bad service and management problems. I agree a Kohls would be great. A Steinmart even better!!!!!!How about adding A Macy's like the one in Winter Haven-- small but with great merchandice!!! How about a DSW Shoes! T.J. Max and a Marshalls, How about a Burlington Coat Factory?
Bed Bath and Beyond, Kirklands, World Market, Pier One, Are the leasing agents even trying to attract new stores???? With Legoland coming in October only 20 min. down the road retail and restaurants would be smart to snag Posner before the rates go up and it becomes the busy Mall it should be!!!!!!
We don't need another Publix (they are so limited in the items they carry and service they provide) but I agree we need a full service Supermarket! We definitly need one or more of the following;We are begging the leasing agents to read this and attract any of these Retail Companies)
Whole Foods/ Fresh Market, Trader Joes,Wegmans, I'll even take a COSTCO!!!! A COSTCO WOULD BE AWESOME!
Restaurants:
We need restaurants!!!! How about a Miller Ale House!! You can't get into the New Miller Ale House on Hwy 192 and Town Center Blvd/ Hwy 429 in Kissimmee, there is a line to get in from 4pm-8pm... It is a wonderful local casual and affordable restaurant. How about a Panera Bread/ Atlanta Bread Company, Mimi's, TooJay's, Jasons Deli, Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, Ruby Tuesdays, Abruelo's, Chevy's. Wing House or Logan's Roadhouse Grill, 5 Guys burgers, IHOP.
JIm

AOL

#15 Mar 19, 2011
shopping101 wrote:
This is not a correct website. Does anyone know if a website exists?
Miss J

Titusville, FL

#16 Mar 20, 2011
I'm the one who opened the Posner Park Mall site. I had high hopes that it would be a busy website, and I planned to use the feedback to do some marketing for the mall...but it didn't get much attention so I closed it down. Sorry.
Miss J

Titusville, FL

#17 Mar 20, 2011
JIm wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not a correct website. Does anyone know if a website exists?
I removed it, please read the post from April 18, 2010
Steph

Sun City, FL

#18 Mar 22, 2011
How about bringing a Cinema/Movie Theater to Posner? It would bring in a bunch of business into the area not to mention a teen hangout close to home.
Sue

Aurora, IL

#19 Apr 8, 2011
All of these stores would be excellent choices & we could use the jobs as well.
Gail

Lake Wales, FL

#20 May 2, 2011
They need better restaurants- a movie theater-a skating rink & perhaps high end food stores and/or diverse ethnic grocery choices.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Alfred Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girls in town May 18 millertime 1
News Smith, Donald Dewitt May 15 haworth family 2
News Discount-grocer Aldi to set up shop in Florida ... (Feb '08) May 9 Resident 261
child molesters (Jun '13) May 2 Curious 2know 13
Greg Bobo May 1 666 mafia 2
who has the fastest NON-caged street car in WH? Apr 30 blackwithpinktrim 1
News SWAT teams shot suspect with 68 bullets (Oct '06) Apr '15 Lobo1 375
More from around the web

Lake Alfred People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]