child molester and rapist in eagle lake

child molester and rapist in eagle lake

Posted in the Lake Alfred Forum

just saying

Miami Beach, FL

#1 Jun 21, 2013
Hey, does anyone know anything about child molesters and rapists located in Eagle Lake? Help catch this man today!! He has got away with it for years!! Band together and stop this man. He lives on Douglas Court, off Eagle Lake Loop Rd. Keep your children away!!Do not let them play on this road!!

Since: Mar 10

United States

#2 Jun 23, 2013
Yes. I know. His name. Birthday. Address. Roger. L. Bell. And his alcoholic. Pill. Head wife joan. Murderers
drug addicts

United States

#3 Jul 13, 2013
Roger bell. And. Joan. Bell. Child. Molesters. Fraudsters. Drunks. Pill head. Self. Righteous. Per erted. Twisted. Animals
alleyezonme

Chicago, IL

#4 Feb 16, 2014
please. put. Mr. and. Mrs. bell. in. jail. for. child. molesting
Allezeonme

United States

#5 Jul 5, 2016
I want roger and joan bell in prison for life for killing my daughter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Alfred Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where is the truss plant? Mon FiredFromJobTrusses 1
heartland church, winter haven florida (Mar '15) May 6 Smokey4real247 3
News 2 men sought in Haines City skimmer case Apr '17 JD 1
News Darren Freeman wasn't permitted by department t... (Aug '08) Apr '17 OCSW 42
News Discount-grocer Aldi to set up shop in Florida ... (Feb '08) Mar '17 GLM 263
News Boy says school-bus driver told him he and his ... Mar '17 True Christian wi... 6
News Coffay, Phyllis W. Mar '17 JMC 3

Lake Alfred Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Alfred Mortgages