New Poll

Madison, TN

#1 Sep 23, 2008
Obama is plannng to ship all Mexicans backto Mexico.

That is the secret plan that is in the works if he is elected.
Diamond D

Livonia, MI

#2 Jul 15, 2011
Good with all that happen with Casey Anthony here in florida i dont want to stay here anyways everything is corrupt and stupid Mexico is much better !!!!!!!VIVA MEXICO.
" so fired up"

Largo, FL

#3 Jul 15, 2011
Not all mexicans are bad.. I know that they may take all the available jobs that we need but some are actually pretty good people.. I work with alot of them so I know I seem a little biased but if they work and don't cause trouble and pay their taxes then let them stay... I'm just saying..
yourfunny

New Port Richey, FL

#4 Jul 19, 2011
[QUOTE who="" so fired up" "]Not all mexicans are bad.. I know that they may take all the available jobs that we need but some are actually pretty good people.. I work with alot of them so I know I seem a little biased but if they work and don't cause trouble and pay their taxes then let them stay... I'm just saying..[/QUOTE]

When do you work ??????
Money

Chicago, IL

#5 Jul 20, 2011
If they are here legally, good, if not, send em packing regardless of how nice they are.
uknowualie

Largo, FL

#6 Jul 21, 2011
yourfunny wrote:
<quoted text>
When do you work ??????
When do u you always worried about the next person worry about urself it said they work with alot so they must work duhhhhhhhh
yourfunny

New Port Richey, FL

#7 Jul 21, 2011
uknowualie wrote:
<quoted text>When do u you always worried about the next person worry about urself it said they work with alot so they must work duhhhhhhhh
Was anyone talking to you ? It was a reply to so fired up not you. What the hell is uknowualie is that even English?
yourfunny

New Port Richey, FL

#8 Jul 21, 2011
Money wrote:
If they are here legally, good, if not, send em packing regardless of how nice they are.
I agree
uknowualie

Largo, FL

#9 Jul 25, 2011
yup its english so dont worry about it
FL_boy

Auburndale, FL

#10 Jul 10, 2013
Im mexican-american and the way I see it- if we going to ship back, then ship everything back... Blacks back to africa, whites back to europe, land belongs to the native-americans agains and give back texas and cali to mexico... And yall are all 1 of the 3
A. Hipicrits
B. Idiots
C. All of the above

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Alfred Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girls in town May 18 millertime 1
News Smith, Donald Dewitt May 15 haworth family 2
News Discount-grocer Aldi to set up shop in Florida ... (Feb '08) May 9 Resident 261
child molesters (Jun '13) May 2 Curious 2know 13
Greg Bobo May 1 666 mafia 2
who has the fastest NON-caged street car in WH? Apr 30 blackwithpinktrim 1
News SWAT teams shot suspect with 68 bullets (Oct '06) Apr '15 Lobo1 375
More from around the web

Lake Alfred People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]