Lakeland man stabbed to death in Lake...

Lakeland man stabbed to death in Lake Alfred

There are 4 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from Dec 5, 2007, titled Lakeland man stabbed to death in Lake Alfred. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

A 26-year-old Lakeland man was apparently stabbed to death early this morning in Lake Alfred, according to the Polk County Sheriff's Office.

Witnesses told investigators that at about 3 a.m., a woman who lives on Lake Alfred Street, called a friend and told him that she was being 'disrespected.' The friend, along with two other men and Jarrod A. Boone, of Lakeland, came to the house.

Boone entered the house uninvited and was stabbed by Matthew Alexander Weiand, 19, of Auburndale, the Sheriff's Office said. Read more

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

ANONOMOUS

Lakeland, FL

#1 Dec 14, 2007
iM TiRED OF EVERYONE COMiN ON HERE TALKiN SHiT ABOUT MATT. HEz NOT A BAD PERSON. i PERSONALLY KNOW HiM HEz A GOOD MAN ALL HE WAS TRYiN TO DO iS PROTECT HiMSELF AND EVERYONE ELSE in THE HOUSE . THERE WAS A 4 YR OLD GiRL iN THERE FOR GOD SAKEz HE WAS SAViNG ALL OF THEM SO FUCC ALL OF YALL WHO TALK SHiT BOUT HiM NONE OF YALL KNOW THE REAL STORY SO SHUT THE HELL UP.
ANONOMOUS

Lakeland, FL

#2 Dec 17, 2007
AGREEiN WiTH THE ONE ABOVE ME, iM SiCK OF ALL YALL THAT DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AND WHO STARTED WHAT TALKiN MAD SHiT ABOUT MY BROTHER. HE WAS PROTECTiNG A FOUR YEAR OLD LiTTLE GiRL FROM POTENTiONALLY BEiNG HiT WiTH A GOLF CLUB MY BOONE. iF YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHiNG ABOUT THE SiTUATiON, DONT TALK ABOUT HiM(MY FAMiLY). SERiOUSLY, STOP TALKiN MAD SHiT ABOUT MY BROTHER, BECAUSE ALL OF THiS SHiTS PiSSiNG ME OFF. JUST DROP THE BULLSHiT AND LEAVE THE SiTUATiON ABOUT HiM ALONE UNLESS YOU HONESTLY KNOW WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED.
hewillseejustice

Clearwater, FL

#3 Dec 22, 2007
For you two that wanna protect and defend Matt. Get a life! Look at his rap sheet, it speaks for itself. Looks like the Weiand family has an anger issue. For anyone who wants to see look on Polksheriff.org He clearly needs to put away and learn how to cope with anger issues! Matt knows he did wrong, and it will be proven. He might be a free man for now, but he will be punished. And I hardly doubt he was trying to protect the little girl, Im pretty sure any and everyone that were there would not have put that little girl in danger. I would trust Jarrod Boone with my life. And for the brother, your no innocent person either, you trying to cover up for your brother makes you look like a coward!!!!!
A friend

United States

#4 Jan 26, 2008
I know this family well and they are a good family
and Mr Weiand has been a good father. Mr Weiand's older son I am especially close to and consider him part of my family. I believe, Matt, who has stayed at my home before, was protecting himself from being attacked by the perpetrator. A very sad, dreadful event that Matt and his family will live with7312 the rest of their lives..Keep all of them in your prayers during this very difficult time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Alfred Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
child molesters (Jun '13) Jun 29 allezeonme 19
I need advise from everyone please help Jun 23 Curious 2know 2
Is anyone familiar with the last name "DOBY"? (Jan '12) Jun 19 Rob Doby 6
Review: Anarumo Pool Services (Jul '14) Jun 17 Elaine 2
News Fake officer steals $1,000 in traffic stop Jun 6 bronx 2
tiffany lebouef and steven lebouef (Apr '11) May '15 sdavis 3
girls in town May '15 millertime 1
More from around the web

Lake Alfred People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE