Man stabbed to death this morning in Polk County

Full story: WTSP Tampa Bay
Polk County Sheriff's deputies and officers from the Lake Alfred Police Department , are talking with witnesses to an early morning stabbing death. Full Story
JUSS ME

Lakeland, FL

#1 Jan 4, 2008
NONE OF YALL KNOW THE REAL STORY EVERYONE GET YOUR SHiT STRAiT. i WAS THERE i KNOW WHAT HAPPENED
St Pete

Homosassa, FL

#2 Jan 4, 2008
Ever wonder why there is so much crime in this country? Why we protect criminals in the legal system? Why should tax dollars go to defending criminals. We need to start holding these criminals accountable for their crimes and not protecting them. The problem is not with the police but the legal system. Innocent till proven guilty? If your caught in the act there should not be any such case where they are still considered innocent. I am not saying going back to public hangings on the spot but when charged they should provide their own legal representation and pay for it themselves. Make them pay for what they have done and just maybe the crime rate will go down for once and the truly innocent people, the victims and families, will have the rights that they deserve instead of the criminals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Alfred Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
family in need of help Tue millertime 2
family in need of help Jan 18 richard 1
police shooting Jan 16 Huh 2
Bobby Coulombe ??? (Mar '07) Jan 15 guest 2
Discount-grocer Aldi to set up shop in Florida ... (Feb '08) Jan 4 martha 258
aaron deon teague of inwood Jan 2 answers 1
lost german shepherd guide dog reward offered Dec '14 marjorie jones 1
Lake Alfred Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web