Baby dies after Lake Wales attack

Baby dies after Lake Wales attack

There are 2 comments on the WTSP Tampa Bay story from Dec 17, 2007, titled Baby dies after Lake Wales attack. In it, WTSP Tampa Bay reports that:

UPDATE: Jane Luciano gave birth to Mike Bustamante, Jr. last week shortly after she was severely burned.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP Tampa Bay.

RAW

Tampa, FL

#1 Dec 19, 2007
MY THOGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH THE VICTIMS AND FAMILIES
I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO THANK BRANDON G. FOR COMING TO THE RESCUE OF THE WOMEN .. YOU ARE VERY BRAVE ...

AS FAR AS THE 2 THAT DIED FROM THE STORE & THIER FAMILIES AND FRIENDS ARE IN MY PRAYERS ALSO

I CANT TAKE AWAY YOURE PAIN IM SORRY THAT ANYONE HAS TO GO THREW SOMETHING LIKE THAT ..
LET ME LEAVE YOU WITH THIS THOUGHT THE MAD MAN IS FINIALLY
CAUGHT NOW LETS HOPE THAT JUSTICE IS SERVED!!!!
Think Differently

United States

#2 Dec 19, 2007
1. Why are there no pictures of the perpetrator? The community has a right to see the face of is horrible killer.
2. It is my fervent hope that our justice system will afford this killer a speedy trial and a rapid, painful, execution. For depravity on this level, the perpetrator should be shown no mercy, and no delay. Individuals who exhibit this completely animalistic behaviour need to be (very publicly) removed from the planet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Alfred Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where is the truss plant? May 22 FiredFromJobTrusses 1
heartland church, winter haven florida (Mar '15) May 6 Smokey4real247 3
News 2 men sought in Haines City skimmer case Apr '17 JD 1
News Darren Freeman wasn't permitted by department t... (Aug '08) Apr '17 OCSW 42
News Discount-grocer Aldi to set up shop in Florida ... (Feb '08) Mar '17 GLM 263
News Boy says school-bus driver told him he and his ... Mar '17 True Christian wi... 6
News Coffay, Phyllis W. Mar '17 JMC 3

Lake Alfred Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Alfred Mortgages