First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WELL SAID

Kirkland, WA

#22 Sep 23, 2008
WEll said the advocate. However, small towns carry a hard form of retaliation. Politics is deadly and rumors kill. Lets talk Politics. The mayor son was arrested by one of the officers that was fired, he arrested his son on felony charges. Question did that play apart in his firing?
Professer

Madison, WI

#23 Sep 25, 2008
Why bring up old news?Thats funny none are in jail if what your saying is true.I dont believe you.Everyone needs to stop making those cops look like angels.
highly boosted

Madison, WI

#24 Sep 26, 2008
may we within this forum ask to whom 'the advocate' is addressing and accusing as a liar or coward?

what points do you contend as libelous and or cowardly?

Since: Sep 08

Shaftsburg, MI

#25 Oct 1, 2008
highly boosted wrote:
may we within this forum ask to whom 'the advocate' is addressing and accusing as a liar or coward?
what points do you contend as libelous and or cowardly?
Highly boosted, it should be pretty evident, my letter was for anyone making accusations against others. In my post, I laid out a way for people to do more than just accuse others of wrong doing. If you have a concern about a wrong, you have a right to discuss it. However if all you do is talk, and you fail to make even the most basic attempt to right the wrong, well then you are a coward.
popo

Perry, MI

#26 Jul 31, 2012
Omg
a local

Perry, MI

#27 Apr 29, 2013
Latest Victim wrote:
Beware driving through this "friendly" little town after dark. You might be harassed without cause by a short, Mexican Perry cop. He stopped me for no reason, tried to find something to nail me on, couldn't do that, so he tried to pick a fight. Bad case of "little dick" syndrome. Use caution!
They fired him years ago.
saved life

United States

#28 Jul 30, 2013
officer Hernandez helped save my life in 08 (I THINK) but anyways... My dad was a semi driver & on the road. So he signed papers to get me medical help..... honestly Hernandez is a joke... He should have been kicked in the balls. Pulling people over cuz he was bored with nothing to do..... I just hope the cops now are not like him.
Michael

Owosso, MI

#29 Wednesday Oct 1
Retired Police Officer wrote:
That Hernandez cop was getting alot of drugs maybe to many. If your doing your job your going to get complaints in police work. Sounds like the perry residents had a hard time having a (mexican) being a cop there. Iam a (American) retired Police officer and heard these complaints so I followed the police and would watch them from inside buildings. Didnot see any wrong doing and even followed through on some citizens rumors about the young girls being pulled over. All rumors. Of course when I was a cop women and yes young girls were attracted to the uniform. The fact is a Partime time perry officer and a Shiawassee county dep is under investigation. NO full time officer. Perry citizens you better keep in mind that when you need help you are going to like any cop even a Mexican cop. Very bad things can happen in small towns and they do. Do the right thing and if you do have a complaint make it. Swear to it in front of the Chief by raising your right hand and tell him if your lieing you can be held accountable for filing a false police report. Let him investigate it and if you are lieing take the conseqences or let the officer take the consequeces. Be respectful even if they are not. Yes, give them your driver license sparty you could go to jail if not (obstucting justice)sounds like if he was like you said he was you could of gone to jail.
Perry Cops Have Always BEEN CORRUPT AND ALWAYS WILL ESPECIALLY OFFICER GIFFARD HE IS A DUMBASS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laingsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murders (Oct '08) Sep '14 Priggooris Park Bath 8
MSU Gets Anonymous $1 Million Gift For Gay Center Aug '14 Evilgelicalling 38
Laingsburg woman in custody after fatal shooting (Mar '12) May '14 family 7
Okemos ranks among state's best high schools (Apr '14) Apr '14 kev 1
$5,000 grant to help address issue of food dese... (Apr '14) Apr '14 mike 2
U.S. Attorney General urged to recognize gay ma... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Anthony 10
Review: Wild Side (Nov '09) Mar '14 WildSide mgr 16
Laingsburg Dating
Find my Match

Laingsburg Jobs