Owosso men arrested in string of burg...

Owosso men arrested in string of burglaries, one eludes police for more than 6 hours

There are 2 comments on the MLive.com story from May 5, 2010, titled Owosso men arrested in string of burglaries, one eludes police for more than 6 hours. In it, MLive.com reports that:

Hiding in backyards and bushes, a man wanted in connection with nearly 40 area business burglaries managed to elude police for more than six hours in a six-block section of Owosso on Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

Sister

Dearborn Heights, MI

#1 May 6, 2010
My brother is a good person deep down. However, he made really bad choices and it sucks. I hope he learns from this and someday turns his life around after all this is over.I herd you put up a good fight bro. Love ya.
case

Flint, MI

#2 Jul 5, 2010
your brother is a good person ? hmm! what does that make you?, if you think that ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laingsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murders (Oct '08) Sep '16 Erin 9
Perry Michigan Bullies Yet to be Held Accountable Sep '16 PapaRon1347 1
Why the county prosecutors do not charge Gary S... Sep '16 legaleagle 1
CATA wants BRT, do you? Aug '16 Perplexed 1
Corrupt Cops in Perry (Oct '07) Aug '16 Godsfolks 35
News Embattled Michigan lawmaker: Don't blame God fo... (Aug '15) May '16 dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 2
News Repo Man Arrested (Apr '08) Oct '14 mvan 3

Laingsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Laingsburg Mortgages