WZZM13 - Gas prices won't slow 4th of...

WZZM13 - Gas prices won't slow 4th of July travelers

There are 6 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from Jun 28, 2007, titled WZZM13 - Gas prices won't slow 4th of July travelers. In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

An estimated 1.2 million Michiganders will leave home in search of the perfect July 4 holiday, according to a new AAA survey.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

United States

#1 Jun 28, 2007
4th of July...the celebration of freedom and liberty in the USA....but the Government of the USA has been hijacked by people bent on destroying the Constitution that LIMITS the government.

Leave the Hummer at home if you know what is good for you!

Especially if it has a Bush/Cheney sticker on it!

They are shoot on sight vehicles in Oceana County now!

Celebrate the 4th by dealing death to those who gave aid and support to the terrorists in the Whitehouse!

Live free....don't let Bush supporters take any more freedom and liberty from Americans!

America....love the Constitution...or suck bullets!

Death to all Bush/Cheney supporters!

I'll be hunting ya'll down!

Kalamazoo, MI

#2 Jun 28, 2007
You won't be hunting anyone Neko--you know that you are the hunted being watched and watched closely

“Lost my mind”

Since: Apr 07

be back later

#3 Jun 28, 2007
You know, I'm thinking about renting an H2 or H3, and just driving through Oceana County. Just to see if Neko is real or just some wacko using this forum as his own personal complaint department......

Oh, better find that Bush/Cheney sticker too.

Since: Jun 07

#4 Jun 28, 2007
How ya'll doin on this fine day. Neecer you have Neko all wrong. He's the comic relief on this here board. Actually believe he's dropping his bucket down an empty well.

Since: Jun 07

#5 Jun 28, 2007
d r o p p i n g. I can't believe they cut that...

Roscommon, MI

#6 Jun 28, 2007
Driving A hummer thats a freedom. Owning a gun is a freedom to. Scareing people with that gun crap is an act of terrorism you fool! Your a weak man if I dare even call u a man. Im with neecer I would never drive a hummer nor am I a Bush supporter but 4 you neko see you soon. You cant scare me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laingsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murders (Oct '08) Sep 30 Erin 9
Perry Michigan Bullies Yet to be Held Accountable Sep '16 PapaRon1347 1
Why the county prosecutors do not charge Gary S... Sep '16 legaleagle 1
CATA wants BRT, do you? Aug '16 Perplexed 1
Corrupt Cops in Perry (Oct '07) Aug '16 Godsfolks 35
News Embattled Michigan lawmaker: Don't blame God fo... (Aug '15) May '16 dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 2
News Repo Man Arrested (Apr '08) Oct '14 mvan 3

Laingsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Laingsburg Mortgages