Seeker

Harrison, MI

#1 Oct 28, 2008
I think it's time the people of Bath come out of the closet and give up the Murders, of the two highschool girls that died june 1976. By three to five men. In your nice little town.
Seeker

Harrison, MI

#2 Oct 28, 2008
Do you think your kids are safe? Not. Because they have'nt been arrested. Them girls where raped and stab to DEAF
Concerned

Charleston, SC

#3 Nov 11, 2008
Can you tell me more about these murders and where I can research them I have searched all over and only found your post regaurding this subject. Thank you

ps..email [email protected]
Concerned

Charleston, SC

#4 Nov 11, 2008
Seeker wrote:
Do you think your kids are safe? Not. Because they have'nt been arrested. Them girls where raped and stab to DEAF
Can you tell me more about these murders and where I can research them I have searched all over and only found your post regaurding this subject. Thank you

ps..email [email protected]
RubberKitty

United States

#5 May 9, 2012
Where is there to be found more information on these girls? I understand they were campling in their grandmother's backyard.
RubberKitty

United States

#6 Jul 26, 2013
Seeker wrote:
I think it's time the people of Bath come out of the closet and give up the Murders, of the two highschool girls that died june 1976. By three to five men. In your nice little town.
Where can we get more information about these girls?
Tammy

United States

#7 Sep 2, 2014
They were camping at a Park, that no longer exist. It was not a camp ground but a hang out for young people. It, I believe, was called Bagoris Park (sp?). I know of these murder's from my husband ,who is from Bath. He was questioned by the State Police as he rode a dirt bike there frequently, as did many other people. He said it was suspected that some brother's from Bath were responsible for the horrible crime, they were killed by the police in a unrelated matter. That is all I know. The girl's were from Charlotte and should not have been in that park camping by themselves as it was not a campground and it was remote, no one would hear them.
Priggooris Park Bath

United States

#8 Sep 2, 2014
Priggooris Park Bath

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laingsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CATA wants BRT, do you? Aug 23 Perplexed 1
Corrupt Cops in Perry (Oct '07) Aug 17 Godsfolks 35
News Embattled Michigan lawmaker: Don't blame God fo... (Aug '15) May '16 dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 2
Gary Johnson Apr '16 Defektor 1
News Sex-ed appointment riles Okemos parents (Nov '06) Mar '16 Alison 4
News Repo Man Arrested (Apr '08) Oct '14 mvan 3
News Laingsburg woman in custody after fatal shooting (Mar '12) May '14 family 7

Laingsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Laingsburg Mortgages