Ex-deputy suspected of being drunk at DUI sentencing

Jun 10, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Orange County Register

Allan James Waters, 37, of Laguna Niguel, was set to be sentenced for his April conviction on charges, including driving under the influence.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jun 18, 2011
alcholic anonymous

Laguna Beach, CA

#1 Jun 10, 2011
Well at least he got arrested. Cannot say the same for LASD undersheriff Waldie who was supposedly arrested in the valley about 4 weeks ago for drunk driving and immediately released after he made a call to chief baca. All records of his arrest have been expunge and delete.

He now has his own driver and a limo type vehicle to drive him around by orders of chief baca. I believed this was his third DUI. interesting there is some double standards. the average person arrested for dui for the 3rd time would have been mandated to serve a minimun of one year in county jail. I guess there is no equal justice or application of the law.

Now i understand why former county police officers are suing the sheriff department which includes chief baca, under sheriff Waldie, the board of supervisors and the county CEO for the destruction of their agency, discrimination and violation of their police officers bill of rights. the lawsuit is in excess of $300 million dollars in emotional, physical, mental damage, and the destruction of their career
susan b

Laguna Beach, CA

#2 Jun 11, 2011
alcholic anonymous wrote:
Well at least he got arrested. Cannot say the same for LASD undersheriff Waldie who was supposedly arrested in the valley about 4 weeks ago for drunk driving and immediately released after he made a call to chief baca. All records of his arrest have been expunge and delete.
He now has his own driver and a limo type vehicle to drive him around by orders of chief baca. I believed this was his third DUI. interesting there is some double standards. the average person arrested for dui for the 3rd time would have been mandated to serve a minimun of one year in county jail. I guess there is no equal justice or application of the law.
Now i understand why former county police officers are suing the sheriff department which includes chief baca, under sheriff Waldie, the board of supervisors and the county CEO for the destruction of their agency, discrimination and violation of their police officers bill of rights. the lawsuit is in excess of $300 million dollars in emotional, physical, mental damage, and the destruction of their career
Nothing new, deputies, cops they all commite crimes too. they drink and drive, they pick up prostitutes, they pay for sex at the massage parlors and they beat thier wife
yeah baby

Laguna Beach, CA

#3 Jun 11, 2011
ANOTHER CROCKED COP HITS THE DIRT AND MORE TO FOLLOW. LET IT BE SINCE COPS ARE HUMAN TOO AND THEY HAVE NEEDS TOO. they drink, they have sex, they cheat, they somke weed
Really

Pasadena, CA

#4 Jun 18, 2011
yeah baby wrote:
ANOTHER CROCKED COP HITS THE DIRT AND MORE TO FOLLOW. LET IT BE SINCE COPS ARE HUMAN TOO AND THEY HAVE NEEDS TOO. they drink, they have sex, they cheat, they somke weed
Where is the justice system when u really need them

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laguna Niguel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 9 min Cali Girl 2014dal 200,608
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr Little Ricky 15,966
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 12 hr Duh 5,015
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 18 hr napalmers 7,933
Committed Carbon Emissions Are Rising Fast Sat SpaceBlues 1
Review: ARI Novick PHD (Feb '13) Aug 28 JTW 5
They have gangs in south Orange County? (Dec '07) Aug 26 Aaron 117
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Orange County was issued at September 01 at 1:14AM PDT

•••

Laguna Niguel News Video

•••
•••

Laguna Niguel Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Laguna Niguel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••