First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HeyU

Aliso Viejo, CA

#21 Mar 31, 2011
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mind if I ask why you are interested in the facts from the police or a reporter? Im just curious, and not trying to be rude in any way. I think if this were my family that was involved, I would want as much kept private as possible... and there are accidents daily that there are never any details on. I personally am thankful the injured party was not killed and those of you who saw the accident can understand why... and Im thankful for that every day but I know there is a HUGE recovery road ahead of them - which has by far, not been easy.
Not a big deal, just wanted to know if it's driver error or is Moulton Pkwy unsafe. Local community should know if a road by their home is in need of repair, need more signs, or a fence to keep out wildlife from the local field. As sad as it sounds, privacy is more uncommon these days cause of the internet. I don't mean to be rude, but inquiring about an accident that happened in a community isn't that big of a deal and shouldn't be taken too personally. I really don't care anymore what caused the accident; I haven't even thought about it since my last post. Haven't even thought of the victims if that makes you feel any better, I'm done with this subject.
Zenah Achten

Concord, CA

#22 Oct 4, 2012
Paul wrote:
Crazy. Still no news on this crash. Is that area considered Laguna Hills or Aliso Viejo?
. Laguna Niguel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laguna Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr scurall 5,066
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr pies 15,993
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr ploppers 200,937
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Mon GOP bull 2,265
Who do you support for Magnolia School District... (Oct '10) Sat 12adf 17
On the road alone in L.A. (Jun '07) Sep 13 Raj at Earth 132
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 9 whispering shades 7,952
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Orange County was issued at September 16 at 6:42AM PDT

•••

Laguna Hills News Video

•••
•••

Laguna Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Laguna Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE