|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

mitt goldwater wrote:
<quoted text>
was 1976 when it was originally decrminalized??
thanks for the info.
but it was further decriminalized starting january 2010
from a 400 dollar misdemeanor that required a court appearance
.....to a 100 dollar infraction.
look it up.
I ddnt say decriminalized moron

I said
"could not be put in jail for smoking pot"

learn to read loser

I wasnt talking to you
dont post to me

its not my job to explain anything to a loser moron like you

go away

you are an idiot and a pest

not intetested in anything you have to say
mitt goldwater

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
I ddnt say decriminalized moron
I said
"could not be put in jail for smoking pot"
learn to read loser
I wasnt talking to you
dont post to me
its not my job to explain anything to a loser moron like you
go away
you are an idiot and a pest
not intetested in anything you have to say
boy your really a soar loser over romney going down in flames....

im going to ANYTHING but leave you alone.

im going to debunk your foolish rebuttlicken tripe.

Ps: if were talking about "keeping people out of jail" then were definately talking about "decriminalization"

but your general lack of understanding, has left you short changed again.

decrimianlization MEANS keeping people out of jail.....fool.
mitt goldwater

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

glad to hear im annoying you....
now write something else pro romney, so i can make you feel even worse!!
mitt goldwater

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

this is fun
Sizzored

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Willard Mitt Romney thinks running for president of United States of America is like being an entrepreneur:

"You create a product, and then you sell it."

So far he's doing a lousy job of both, th only buyers are the dim-witted Republican / Tea Party Nation member's.

motherjones.com

Even with the so called help from his wife Ann Romney, and her horse farm animals.
Dan the man

Apple Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Just legalize it tax it and regulate it cuz its never gonna stop so you might as well make money instead of wasting BILLIONS OF DOLLARS. Seriously is the government that stupid? Even I can see legalizing it is the only way to get a hold of it. It will eliminate the cartels from selling it cuz we can get it legally in the states. Think about it
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Dan the man wrote:
Just legalize it tax it and regulate it cuz its never gonna stop so you might as well make money instead of wasting BILLIONS OF DOLLARS. Seriously is the government that stupid? Even I can see legalizing it is the only way to get a hold of it. It will eliminate the cartels from selling it cuz we can get it legally in the states. Think about it
Dan
I agree we should make it legal, put an age limit on it like beer. I'm wondering if it's legal if there will be much money for the Government since everyone will just grow it themselves. The cops make make more money busting people. Pot is big money for the cops. I doubt a cop will say make it legal.

Riccardo
mitt goldwater

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Dan
I agree we should make it legal, put an age limit on it like beer. I'm wondering if it's legal if there will be much money for the Government since everyone will just grow it themselves. The cops make make more money busting people. Pot is big money for the cops. I doubt a cop will say make it legal.
Riccardo
it depends on the cops though doesnt it??

on raids, they will routinely take loads of ripe evidence from cases that arnt worth prosecuting.

not to mention theiving peoples equipment.

some cops are good cops though, and realize that the prohibition is the real enemy, not poeple's drug habits. sometimes those are the same cops!! strangly enough!

I say ....education over incarceration.

working WITH the medical MJ community will benfit each county much more than working AGAINST them. besides, no one can take conservatives seriously when they hide behide federal law, but HATE federal intervention on ANY other issue.!!!

a hypocracy i cant get any of you republicans to respond to.

because what does it accomplsh when authroiarian types9both parties) in govenment, lock up hordes of petty dealers, and have to house them??

on OUR dime, no less.

it accomplishes NOthing except ripping families apart, and hampering an otherwise productive life.

there are armies of cops across this nation that realize prohibition is what enables the mexican cartels to HAVE a market in the first place. the smart ones.....eh??

ps: my condolences about the mitt goldwater/ paul palin candidacy going to s**t.

biden/clinton 2016
LED needed

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

I've looked his "window to the soul" and it's pitch dark, Willard Mitt Romney brings only the worst.

motherjones.com
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

mitt goldwater wrote:
<quoted text>
it depends on the cops though doesnt it??
on raids, they will routinely take loads of ripe evidence from cases that arnt worth prosecuting.
not to mention theiving peoples equipment.
some cops are good cops though, and realize that the prohibition is the real enemy, not poeple's drug habits. sometimes those are the same cops!! strangly enough!
I say ....education over incarceration.
working WITH the medical MJ community will benfit each county much more than working AGAINST them. besides, no one can take conservatives seriously when they hide behide federal law, but HATE federal intervention on ANY other issue.!!!
a hypocracy i cant get any of you republicans to respond to.
because what does it accomplsh when authroiarian types9both parties) in govenment, lock up hordes of petty dealers, and have to house them??
on OUR dime, no less.
it accomplishes NOthing except ripping families apart, and hampering an otherwise productive life.
there are armies of cops across this nation that realize prohibition is what enables the mexican cartels to HAVE a market in the first place. the smart ones.....eh??
ps: my condolences about the mitt goldwater/ paul palin candidacy going to s**t.
biden/clinton 2016
Im not in any party, I live here in CA. it's already decided, i have better things to do then vote. But I got a good laugh from your biden clinton joke....lol...thanks. and goldwater?
mitt goldwater

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Sizzored wrote:
Willard Mitt Romney thinks running for president of United States of America is like being an entrepreneur:
So far he's doing a lousy job of both, th only buyers are the dim-witted Republican / Tea Party Nation member's.
motherjones.com
Even with the so called help from his wife Ann Romney, and her horse farm animals.
the republicans will have a schizm in their party until they overthrow the will of the tea baggers, and relent from the orthodoxy that is literly tearing their party in two.

the tea bagger otheodoxy I speak of only allows whites to participate in the political process...

the orthodoxy i speak of, seeks to restrict womens health care in dozens of states, setting them back 50 years.

the orthodoxy seeks to limit people rights to vote by purging voters rolls with extreamly inaccurate methods.

the orthodoxy seeks to fix the econmoy by giving it the same medicine that wrecked it, when Bush was president.

......more tax cuts for the wealthy???, and less money to go around to the actual job creators, the middle class and their demand. balancing budgets on the backs of fire fighers and teachers?? while soaking their rich friends with tax loophole heaven....??? this is the america you baggers want??

the orthodoxy that seeks to alienate 47% of the population and marginalize the minorities and women??

how can such a party survive and expect to have a majority control(for long) in either house of congress.

the romney ryan campaign have certainly shown middle america where they stand on many issues by way of that secretly taped video. they have shown them they are not ready for the prime time pressures of the presidency...

and america is now starting to sway towards reeelcting the president.
LED needed

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Lotion motion magic.

motherjones.com
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

mitt goldwater wrote:
<quoted text>
the republicans will have a schizm in their party until they overthrow the will of the tea baggers, and relent from the orthodoxy that is literly tearing their party in two.
the tea bagger otheodoxy I speak of only allows whites to participate in the political process...
the orthodoxy i speak of, seeks to restrict womens health care in dozens of states, setting them back 50 years.
the orthodoxy seeks to limit people rights to vote by purging voters rolls with extreamly inaccurate methods.
the orthodoxy seeks to fix the econmoy by giving it the same medicine that wrecked it, when Bush was president.
......more tax cuts for the wealthy???, and less money to go around to the actual job creators, the middle class and their demand. balancing budgets on the backs of fire fighers and teachers?? while soaking their rich friends with tax loophole heaven....??? this is the america you baggers want??
the orthodoxy that seeks to alienate 47% of the population and marginalize the minorities and women??
how can such a party survive and expect to have a majority control(for long) in either house of congress.
the romney ryan campaign have certainly shown middle america where they stand on many issues by way of that secretly taped video. they have shown them they are not ready for the prime time pressures of the presidency...
and america is now starting to sway towards reeelcting the president.
Actually Romney has said the rich will have fewer deductions and will not have a cut. Do a factCheck, see who the rich are running our country. Pelosi's Feinstiens, Reid's....if President Obama wins reelection, he should probably start giving some serious thought to how he is going to justify bailing out GM, and its unionized UAW workforce, yet again. And, during the current campaign, Obama might want to be a little more modest about what he actually achieved by bailing out GM the first time.

Benghazi, Libya (CNN)-- Three days before the deadly assault on the United States consulate in Libya, a local security official says he met with American diplomats in the city and warned them about deteriorating security.
While Obama was in Vegas and Hillary was wearing a grass skirt in the Cook islands.

How bout that change we got 4 years ago? DUPED!..LOL. How bout what that stimulus was going to do? GM? Solyndra? Guns for cartels? Arab Spring? DUPED....LOL.

US President Barack Obama’s Middle East policy is in ruins.

Fancy speeches don't create jobs.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

All of Oblamer's "green policies" are driving up the price of petroleum and coal which is driving up the cost of electricity and heating fuel and gasoline and diesel and tires...... The rich can afford it no problem. The poor will just get more benefits.

Alas, Hussein is sticking it to the middle class because they feel the burden more than anyone.

The middle class of America are hardworking people. They have jobs they go to and they have to work their arses off and Obama and his policies are killing them.

Wait.... Have jobs... Hard working.... Ahhhh they are republicans. That explains why Hussein is killing them.

The other hard working class is the illegal immigrants and he is deporting them in record numbers.
Doug

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

When is the Doug is driving to Apple Valley, California?
U haul

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

I guess Willard Mitt Romeny needs to U-Haul his and his satanic eveil doers long and crooked road they have traveled inorder to install a new order

motherjones.com
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Sizzored wrote:
motherjones.com
I agree, sort of like Pelosi. Thank you obama for saving our wine train: And a big thanks to Nancy Pelosi:

$54 million earmarked by Obama’s Stimulus Package to finance something called “The Wine Train” in California’s scenic Napa Valley. Because an investigation just published by California Watch and reprinted in the San Francisco Chronicle shows that the Wine Train scam was far worse than you imagined. The $54 million wasn’t just spent on an overpriced not-a-thrill ride for tipsy tourists: it was thrown down the toilet on a no-bid contract handed to a shady Alaskan front corporation which deviously abused race-based “set-aside” laws to land a vastly overpriced deal — which they then proceeded to subcontract at a much lower rate to a different company, while pocketing a cool $20 million for doing no work whatsoever.

Nancy Pelosi and her husband own some of that wonderful St Helena property, actually a vineyard. Oops, were the little people to know that?
U haul

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

If it get boring, then try pulling a set of doubles.

Just what i thought your trying to pull a trailer with too small a ball?

Have you thought of installing a bigger one?

motherjones.com
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

U haul wrote:
If it get boring, then try pulling a set of doubles.
Just what i thought your trying to pull a trailer with too small a ball?
Have you thought of installing a bigger one?
motherjones.com
Gallup had Carter up four points against Reagan in September 1980

Gallup (which is a poll that exists only for the Democrat machine)
Later, according to Gallup, Carter was up over Reagan by eight points that October!

Then in the final Gallup poll before the election, it showed that Ronald Reagan only had 47% of the vote.

Doesn’t that sound familiar? Ironically it’s the same figure –“47 percent”– that the media is now using to spread lies about Romney.

Let’s look back at what happened during the actual 1980 election. Reagan won by 50.8 percent of the vote.

So listen: Reagan ended up winning by nine points and taking 44 states.

The reason these polls are all wrong is because conservatives usually hang up on people who call them with a poll question, or they’re never called at all, or the pollsters load up the survey sample with Democrats and illegal aliens.

The important thing to remember is: You have to vote and you have to get other people out to vote. Period.
mitt goldwater

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Actually Romney has said the rich will have fewer deductions and will not have a cut. Do a factCheck, see who the rich are running our country. Pelosi's Feinstiens, Reid's....if President Obama wins reelection, he should probably start giving some serious thought to how he is going to justify bailing out GM, and its unionized UAW workforce, yet again. And, during the current campaign, Obama might want to be a little more modest about what he actually achieved by bailing out GM the first time.
Benghazi, Libya (CNN)-- Three days before the deadly assault on the United States consulate in Libya, a local security official says he met with American diplomats in the city and warned them about deteriorating security.
While Obama was in Vegas and Hillary was wearing a grass skirt in the Cook islands.
How bout that change we got 4 years ago? DUPED!..LOL. How bout what that stimulus was going to do? GM? Solyndra? Guns for cartels? Arab Spring? DUPED....LOL.
US President Barack Obama’s Middle East policy is in ruins.
Fancy speeches don't create jobs.
it is Not even debate time, and romney looks like a sure loser.

were not going to get a chance to see what Romney would have done, and we already know, because bush did EXACTLY the same thing.

and the economy crashed....

two wars, ruined economy???

bad republicans, no whitehouse.

so GM will need another bailout??

Obama saved millions of jobs in the automobile food chain of suppliers....romney said he would have let GM fail....
even after HIS dad(the manchurian candidate) SAVED AMC!!!

romney and his tax cuts for the wealthy!!'

ryan with his voucherizing of medicare...

you guys are down 15 points with women and like 45 with hispanics...

how can you even HOPE to pull this out.

BTW. when it comes to communicating with the average worker??

Romney is no reagan...

reagan was a trained actor.

"see who the rich are running our country?"

im not sure what that means, but the country is run by the four most powerful cartels on the planet.

big oil, big defense contractors, and wall st!!

the pols are just their puppets.

they have you teapublican fools wacking at the government, while you approve every message corporate america(and wall st) has to offer.

you have it all backwards.....

ps: Obama will let the bush tax cuts for the wealthy expire at the end of the year, and let congress try to fillibuster a tax cut for JUST the middle class folks......the OBAMA tax cuts for the middle class.
while leaving the wealthy at clinton era rates(when they did good enough to begin offshoring that 50 trillion)

lets see how popular they are then??

dont foget the "job creators" are the middle class.

no one else.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Laguna Beach Discussions

Search the Laguna Beach Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr sterling boned 200,345
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 11 hr snodder 2,252
Review: Lion's Heart - Teens Giving Back 20 hr Kim Advincula 2
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sun Twilight sun 7,848
Review: ARI Novick PHD (Feb '13) Sun Emily W 4
They have gangs in south Orange County? (Dec '07) Jul 26 aaron 114
Irvine Music Thread (Oct '13) Jul 25 Musikologist 4
•••
•••

Laguna Beach News Video

•••
•••

Laguna Beach Jobs

•••