Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201845 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#161036 Sep 26, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhm...No.
Not a "validated scientific method". Just good notes tanken on junk science.
Sorry. Not the same thing.
You missed. No kewpie doll for you.
Can't stand it, can you.

They looked at the scientific method and judged it valid.

The study stands valid.

The only junk notes are yours.

Bazinga!
Splashed ON

West Covina, CA

#161037 Sep 26, 2012
A judge in Pennsylvania on September 26, 2012 Wednesday rejected a bid by two former Penn State administrators.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#161038 Sep 26, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
my 2 cents...
Why do you care so much what other people do?...and why wouldn't you PITY them because of all they are missing, rather then holding them in contempt?
..Can anyone in the world experience exactly what you experience with your wife? I don't think so!
If gays don't know what they are missing...what difference does it make to your life?
It's like some people love foie gras and I think it's disgusting...so I don't eat it...it's easy...
but I wouldn't try to ruin their dinner by complaining about it....to me they're eating diseased liver....yuk...but it's their life...
Same thing with hockey...you score goals, no one knows how elated you feel...but you can't go telling people who don't play..."you can't score goals, and I find that offensive" ....
You shorted me on the two cents...

A ad homoan attack that in no way addressed the clear distinction between a man and woman uniting as one from redumdant genders.

It's not just my wife and I, it's every diverse gendered couple that truly unites as one. There is not one other relationship like it. It is the only one that bears human fruit. That is why it is given the unique name of marriage.

You can't argue reality. Don't belittle yourself by diverting to personal attacks. It not only shows the weakness of your argument, it shows the defect of your character.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#161039 Sep 26, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
my 2 cents...
Why do you care so much what other people do?...and why wouldn't you PITY them because of all they are missing, rather then holding them in contempt?
..Can anyone in the world experience exactly what you experience with your wife? I don't think so!
If gays don't know what they are missing...what difference does it make to your life?
It's like some people love foie gras and I think it's disgusting...so I don't eat it...it's easy...
but I wouldn't try to ruin their dinner by complaining about it....to me they're eating diseased liver....yuk...but it's their life...
Same thing with hockey...you score goals, no one knows how elated you feel...but you can't go telling people who don't play..."you can't score goals, and I find that offensive" ....
SpongeBob.

All successful revolutions have one thing in common - they retain the symbols of the regime that was overthrown. Our own 60s 70s revolution is no exception.

After the revolutionaries *(now in power)**(elderly pot smoking druggies and their idiot "love children")**(Godless secularists)* came to power they began a relentless "take no prisoners" war against the many millions of decent women and men who partake in the ordinary worker *("middle")* class pleasure of enjoying an occasional tobacco product.

While your argument would make sense were it have been made in the pre-revolution era, the revolutionaries' war against decent tobacco users set legal precedence as well as Governmental imperative to "care" *(as you put it)* about what everyone else does in their "private" lives. This "care" includes care about what our Homosexual friends and the lesbians do in "their" own lives.

Ronald

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#161040 Sep 26, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Dope? Is that like "You're smart like ya father, ya Dope....?
I'm also an "opportunist" who wanted to make fun of Palin...not because she's a woman, but because she's entertaining. There were so many people who were afraid if McCain died, she'd become Pres., and then there were imitations of her on "Saturday Night Live"
But, you're right, you can call my post "a non sequitur"....I don't know which is worse, if I think first, or don't think first...
But does this mean you weren't a Palin fan?
Awright then picklenose, apology accepted.

You do better next time I'll be real proud of you.

There have been a few good Palin jokes. Not yours though.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#161041 Sep 26, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did she really say this? What a scum sucking free-loader!
And to jump border to do so at the expense of another country.
Classy! Just Classy!
Why worry about her? Who is she? Let's ignore the race baiter Moochelle: In my life, I haven't heard references made to slavery and the Underground Railroad by a standing politician, except the most extreme..
Now we have Michelle Obama at the Congressional Black Caucus, right out of the novel "Animal Farm," right out of the "Communist Manifesto," stirring up racial division and distrust in a way I have never seen.

Do you think it is appropriate for Michelle Obama to refer to slavery, the Underground Railroad and so on, while giving a speech as the first lady of the United States of America?

I don't.

Yet in a way, I have to take my hat off to Michelle Obama.

As despicable as her speech was, as despicable as Obama's actions are, they keep returning to their fanatical left-wing base over and over again.

Michelle Obama keeps saying "We" - "We knew that to end slavery."

What is she saying? That she grew up in a time when there was slavery?

This is insanity.
L causes

West Covina, CA

#161042 Sep 26, 2012
Paul D. Ryan was the perfect pick to tip the Republican ticket right off the edge this year.

You only get one state to try to put into play with your VP pick.

Choosing Paul D. Ryan as VP candidate was Romney's attempt to put Wisconsin into play.

Obviously that is a lost cause if you look at any current polling of WI:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#161043 Sep 26, 2012
L causes wrote:
Paul D. Ryan was the perfect pick to tip the Republican ticket right off the edge this year.
You only get one state to try to put into play with your VP pick.
Choosing Paul D. Ryan as VP candidate was Romney's attempt to put Wisconsin into play.
Obviously that is a lost cause if you look at any current polling of WI:
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...
Who cares about a VP anyways? Let's hear Ryan make a fool out of the babbling idiot that is next to Oblamer.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#161044 Sep 26, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Why worry about her? Who is she? Let's ignore the race baiter Moochelle: In my life, I haven't heard references made to slavery and the Underground Railroad by a standing politician, except the most extreme..
Now we have Michelle Obama at the Congressional Black Caucus, right out of the novel "Animal Farm," right out of the "Communist Manifesto," stirring up racial division and distrust in a way I have never seen.
Do you think it is appropriate for Michelle Obama to refer to slavery, the Underground Railroad and so on, while giving a speech as the first lady of the United States of America?
I don't.
Yet in a way, I have to take my hat off to Michelle Obama.
As despicable as her speech was, as despicable as Obama's actions are, they keep returning to their fanatical left-wing base over and over again.
Michelle Obama keeps saying "We" - "We knew that to end slavery."
What is she saying? That she grew up in a time when there was slavery?
This is insanity.
RiccardoFire.

Four years of African rule have done great damage to the nation. Let us hope the damage is not irreparable. It may well be. Our Homosexual and non-Homosexual "leaders", along with the lesbians, have become corrupted. All our "leaders" want to do is to save their own skins.

Ronald
Levied

West Covina, CA

#161046 Sep 26, 2012
About Glendora City Code Enforcement

Glendora City Code Enforcement in Glendora, CA is a private company categorized under Mayors' Office.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#161047 Sep 26, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A ad homoan attack that in no way addressed the clear distinction between a man and woman uniting as one from redumdant genders.
Hallmark called, they want their meaningless soppy crap back. TYVM.
KiMare wrote:
It's not just my wife and I, it's every diverse gendered couple that truly unites as one.
Never mind, that's too soppy and silly for even them!
KiMare wrote:
There is not one other relationship like it. It is the only one that bears human fruit. That is why it is given the unique name of marriage.
How far up your backside did you have to reach to pull that out?
KiMare wrote:
You can't argue reality. Don't belittle yourself by diverting to personal attacks. It not only shows the weakness of your argument, it shows the defect of your character.
Did your parents hate you? Did they break up because of you? You can't help it if they did. I'm just wondering why you are so bitter and hateful.

North Hollywood, CA

#161048 Sep 26, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
RiccardoFire.
Four years of African rule
Why are fundies such racists?
Winston Smith

Henderson, NC

#161049 Sep 26, 2012
Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays typically respond to a question with a question. Gays generally will change the wording or ones response to suit there way of thinking. Gays refuse to reason with what is a negative to there way of thinking. Gays have much to convince to the general public that SSM is as normal a hetero marriages. Like I have always said, I don't dislike the gay person themselves, I'm just not one who wants to pay for the ideas they bring to the table. There will be a dumb gay responding to this explanation by saying I'm a hater and homophobe; they just don't respond to ones reasoning very well.
You were asked what exactly a gay cult was. Fair question IMHO. since you've made an allegation you need to clarify/prove it. As I see it you're refusing to reason with something contrary to your way of thinking. Gays don't have to convince anyone about normalcy. Some of us have come to that conclusion of our own accord. I know I did after spending my youth thinking homosexuals were abnormal.

As far as not wanting to pay for ideas that they bring to the table, AFAIK there is no skin off my nose if two men or two women wish to marry and gain the legal benefits of such an arrangement.
Winston Smith

Henderson, NC

#161050 Sep 26, 2012
KiMare wrote:
I know how to move my wife. I am not speaking of just sexual technique. When we unite physically, it is a new personification of a male and female rejoined first and foremost in mind and spirit.
When I say, "create a whole new being", I am not speaking of procreation, I am speaking of a union of male and female so complete that they become 'two in one' just like the Bible speaking of God being 'three in one'.
To call gay unions marriage obviously reveals you cannot even comprehend that union. Redumdant genders can never duplicate that creation. The effort it takes for diverse genders to unite cannot be matched by duplicate genders. And the breadth of being it creates is impossible to match by repeat genders.
When you consider just the implications of this single matter of union, you see how silly it is to say gay unions are identical to marriage. There is simply no comparison.
Then when you add the fact that that union creates a new life that is literally the blending of the two, your assertions become idiotically offensive.
This is why I say, the closer you get to the real thing, the more obvious the stupidity of your claim becomes.
What you're describing could be summed up in a single word. Love. There is no reason that my neighbors or my nephew and his partner cannot have that same type of bond. Just because you refuse to accept the possibility doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You just can't fathom that it does.
Oohs Poles

West Covina, CA

#161051 Sep 26, 2012
Code Enforcement in Jeopardy as Blight Increases

Funding for code enforcement will be significantly reduced next year.
Clark

Clarks Summit, PA

#161052 Sep 26, 2012
A big-dicked black tranny ape says what?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Baddlers

West Covina, CA

#161053 Sep 26, 2012
Just as toxic as Athens Services, trash hauling company that is sueing the city of Montebello, California because the city won in a court action against Athens Services.

With the likes of Gary Clifford of Glendora, California, one time CFO of Athens Services before leaving the city council of Glendora where he played a major cause in awarding a multiyear contraxct to Athens Services before he left for Athens Services.

North Hollywood, CA

#161054 Sep 26, 2012
Clark wrote:
A big-dicked black tranny ape says what?
"My name is Clark".
SpongeBob

Staten Island, NY

#161055 Sep 26, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not just my wife and I, it's every diverse gendered couple that truly unites as one. There is not one other relationship like it. It is the only one that bears human fruit. That is why it is given the unique name of marriage.
What personal attacks? Against you? What are you talking about?

I may have a character defect or two, but my examples were meant to explain why I don't understand how gay people affect your life...

Not all marriages "bear fruits" ...Does this mean your intolerance of gays is based on the bible (your personal belief system) and not on (for want of a better word) "logic"?

If it's about your God, then say so...it's misleading to talk how your enthralled with your wife's body and not mention it's equally about religion....I'm starting to sound whiney..I'm just saying you gave me incomplete information to respond to.

But I would appreciate your telling me how my post contained a "personal attack"..????? because I thought I was talking about my favorite subject, ME.
SpongeBob

Staten Island, NY

#161056 Sep 26, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
"My name is Clark".
Thanks, I needed that laugh.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laguna Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Experimental nanowire-based battery cell rechar... 27 min Solarman 1
News Fooling around with nanowires, a UCI scientist ... Apr 23 Solarman 1
News The battery that never dies: Scientists find br... Apr 21 Solarman 1
News Orange County deputy loses rifle, search underway Apr 20 jill 2
Novel set in Dana Point and the OC Apr 13 Clarissa 8
One World Government Ted Cruz Apr 11 Vote For Trump 1
News Californians fight over whether coast should be... Feb '16 JANE 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Laguna Beach Mortgages