Three men charged in stabbing of 15-y...

Three men charged in stabbing of 15-year-old

There are 6 comments on the The Morning Journal story from Feb 13, 2007, titled Three men charged in stabbing of 15-year-old. In it, The Morning Journal reports that:

Two Lorain County men and a Massillon man have been charged in connection with a stabbing outside of Midway Mall Sunday afternoon that left a 15-year-old Lorain boy with 17 stitches.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Journal.

fastrider

United States

#1 Feb 13, 2007
the cops did ther job and did it quick
MICHAELLE FROM LOUISVILLE

Canton, OH

#2 Feb 21, 2007
WHAT IN THE WORLD DOES A 29YR OLD HAVE TO DO WITH A 15YR OLD----THRER IS NOTHING IN COMMON---AND WHAT EVER IT WAS ABOUT HOW SENCELESS AND STUPID
who cares

United States

#3 Feb 23, 2007
the 15 year old was in the wrong place at the time it didnt have any thing to do with him
irritated

Willard, OH

#4 May 23, 2007
people shouldn't be commenting on things they know nothing about... there are two sides to every story... this was an accident, he wasn't meant to be hurt.. wrong place at the wrong time is exactly right... all of the articles make it seem like it was 3 against 1, but there were definitely more people involved.
no name

United States

#5 May 23, 2007
i knew who was involved and the kid that was stabbed and he was innocent the jerk who stabbed him is a coward
no name

United States

#6 May 23, 2007
irritated wrote:
people shouldn't be commenting on things they know nothing about... there are two sides to every story... this was an accident, he wasn't meant to be hurt.. wrong place at the wrong time is exactly right... all of the articles make it seem like it was 3 against 1, but there were definitely more people involved.
the coward who stabed the 15 year old got his but caught and the 15 year old was not even in the fight i hope the punch in the face hurt from the 15 year old

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lagrange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Front License Plate Law (Jun '07) Dec 7 Blah 163
News Physician Somnath Roy is accused of sex crimes (Nov '07) Dec 5 Big Red 72
News V-Teck: Proving that after 30 years, local radi... Dec 1 Tantor 3
News City unfair to only gay bar in Lorain County, OH (May '06) Nov 17 Steve P 24
Chris Ehlers? Nov '17 Pissed off 2
You're all wrong! Oct '17 Mylastnameispopul... 2
Lisa Marie Sexton/Missing since 1981 (Dec '09) Oct '17 Mylastnameispopul... 193

Lagrange Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lagrange Mortgages