Three men charged in stabbing of 15-year-old

Full story: The Morning Journal

Two Lorain County men and a Massillon man have been charged in connection with a stabbing outside of Midway Mall Sunday afternoon that left a 15-year-old Lorain boy with 17 stitches.
Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated May 23, 2007
fastrider

United States

#1 Feb 13, 2007
the cops did ther job and did it quick
MICHAELLE FROM LOUISVILLE

Canton, OH

#2 Feb 21, 2007
WHAT IN THE WORLD DOES A 29YR OLD HAVE TO DO WITH A 15YR OLD----THRER IS NOTHING IN COMMON---AND WHAT EVER IT WAS ABOUT HOW SENCELESS AND STUPID
who cares

United States

#3 Feb 23, 2007
the 15 year old was in the wrong place at the time it didnt have any thing to do with him
irritated

Akron, OH

#4 May 23, 2007
people shouldn't be commenting on things they know nothing about... there are two sides to every story... this was an accident, he wasn't meant to be hurt.. wrong place at the wrong time is exactly right... all of the articles make it seem like it was 3 against 1, but there were definitely more people involved.
no name

United States

#5 May 23, 2007
i knew who was involved and the kid that was stabbed and he was innocent the jerk who stabbed him is a coward
no name

United States

#6 May 23, 2007
irritated wrote:
people shouldn't be commenting on things they know nothing about... there are two sides to every story... this was an accident, he wasn't meant to be hurt.. wrong place at the wrong time is exactly right... all of the articles make it seem like it was 3 against 1, but there were definitely more people involved.
the coward who stabed the 15 year old got his but caught and the 15 year old was not even in the fight i hope the punch in the face hurt from the 15 year old

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lagrange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr Catman Dave 30,583
Do you approve of Mike Kovack as Medina County ... 5 hr Conservative Coal... 29
Debate: Marijuana - Medina, OH (Aug '10) Sun Long overdue 22
Now Michelle Obama Has Caused America's 'Best C... Aug 23 Sunshine 1
Donald Lee Betts (Aug '07) Aug 21 Nicole 74
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
Audits become issue in Medina finance director ... (Oct '09) Aug 19 beekeeper 15
•••
•••
•••

Lagrange Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lagrange People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lagrange News, Events & Info