Three men charged in stabbing of 15-year-old

Two Lorain County men and a Massillon man have been charged in connection with a stabbing outside of Midway Mall Sunday afternoon that left a 15-year-old Lorain boy with 17 stitches. Full Story
fastrider

United States

#1 Feb 13, 2007
the cops did ther job and did it quick
MICHAELLE FROM LOUISVILLE

Canton, OH

#2 Feb 21, 2007
WHAT IN THE WORLD DOES A 29YR OLD HAVE TO DO WITH A 15YR OLD----THRER IS NOTHING IN COMMON---AND WHAT EVER IT WAS ABOUT HOW SENCELESS AND STUPID
who cares

United States

#3 Feb 23, 2007
the 15 year old was in the wrong place at the time it didnt have any thing to do with him
irritated

Akron, OH

#4 May 23, 2007
people shouldn't be commenting on things they know nothing about... there are two sides to every story... this was an accident, he wasn't meant to be hurt.. wrong place at the wrong time is exactly right... all of the articles make it seem like it was 3 against 1, but there were definitely more people involved.
no name

United States

#5 May 23, 2007
i knew who was involved and the kid that was stabbed and he was innocent the jerk who stabbed him is a coward
no name

United States

#6 May 23, 2007
irritated wrote:
people shouldn't be commenting on things they know nothing about... there are two sides to every story... this was an accident, he wasn't meant to be hurt.. wrong place at the wrong time is exactly right... all of the articles make it seem like it was 3 against 1, but there were definitely more people involved.
the coward who stabed the 15 year old got his but caught and the 15 year old was not even in the fight i hope the punch in the face hurt from the 15 year old

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lagrange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Medina County Auditor Mike Kovack does a great ... (Jun '14) 15 hr Remus 15
Teens flee the scene when owner finds them in g... (Sep '09) Feb 19 Michael 2
Oberlin dedicated forum Jan '15 DKN 1
Medina expected to sell vacant property at auction Jan '15 RIch 1
Speaker criticizes better education for others! Jan '15 Anne 2
Dallas Washington, Jr. Jan '15 CHERISSE WILLIAMS... 1
Beck resigns a year later, really? Dec '14 Torn 3
Lagrange Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lagrange People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:32 am PST

ESPN 8:32AM
'$UH?' billboards aimed at DT up in Detroit
NBC Sports 9:01 AM
$omebody in Detroit is $ort of up$et about Ndamukong $uh
CBS Sports11:00 AM
LOOK: Lions fans put up '$UH' billboards around Detroit
Bleacher Report12:15 PM
Hawkins Wrote Fake Recommendation to Land an NFL Agent
Bleacher Report 2:00 PM
Should Browns Spend Big on Maclin or Draft WR?