Indiana Dems play the anger card

Full story: The Indianapolis Star

Republicans are teetering on the edge of losing control of the Indiana House, and voters like Carolyn Barnes are one reason why.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Kim Smith

Madison, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2006

I am a 20 year old democrat... i know both dave cheatham and billy bright on a personal level and i can't believe anyone who knows bright would vote him into office. My oder brother worked for Bright while he was still a teenager and when I would go at night to pick my brother up from work with my mom, Billy Bright always looked me up and down like a piece of candy. And Dave Cheatham on the other hand was the only teacher at my school that came to tutor me EVERYDAY after I was servrely burned my junior year. So I would like for someone to explain to me Brights comment that Dave Cheatham doesn't care about education!?!? Dave Cheatham was also my fathers teacher in school and my dad was one of those kids who was always causing trouble... but my dad never once had anything bad to say about Mr. Cheatham.. We need to find a way to GET REPUBLICANS OUT!!!!! THE ARE SCREWING UP AMERICA IN THE WORST WAYS POSSIBLE!!!!!
sara frenz

Troy, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2006

i am an artist who has drawn some cartoons portraying the governor and Representative Woodruff cocerning these issues and others. I need help from my kids ro dhow me how to scan and send the images but I can try if you're interested.
Jeffery Goss Jr

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2006

Troy Woodruff got barely voted in, by only 188 votes, and one of his campaign promises was to vote against DST.(It's his fault that DST passed in the state house, because he was the one vote that passed it.) He deserves to have his clock cleaned on Election Day. In addition, he wants more toll roads, making it more expensive and more of a hassle to get around. Very few elections of state legislators have as much of a personal impact as this. If you voted for Woodruff in 2004, you're paying for it now. You're paying every day at the toll booth, on your way to work. You're paying in a different way when you have to change your clocks twice a year. Mr. Woodruff, bless his heart, just doesn't belong in the Indiana state house. So please, do me a small favor. Go to the polls on Election Day, and vote the living DAYLIGHTS out of him!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lagrange Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lagrange People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••