Old Friend

United States

#1 Apr 24, 2009
I was told Greg died in a motorcycle wreck about 10 years ago, can someone tell me if this is true?
FCHS2002

United States

#2 Apr 26, 2009
no greg is fine he still rides my fiance and his family are close friends with him he is very much alive
Old Friend

United States

#3 Apr 26, 2009
To make sure we are talking about the same person, do you know what his brother or fathers name is?

TX's
FCHS2002

United States

#4 Apr 27, 2009
You know I am not really familiar with his family but if maybe you name a couple of friends he had when you knew him then i maybe able to tell you i mean we really can't go by looks because well a lot changes in ten plus years.
Old Friend

United States

#5 Apr 27, 2009
He would be 52 years old now, His wife is named Susie. He attended Brighton elementary then Lakeland H.S.
FCHS2002

United States

#6 Apr 28, 2009
That is the one with out a doubt
pichon

United States

#7 Apr 28, 2009
FCHS2002 wrote:
That is the one with out a doubt
this is greg's wife, susie. he is quite alive and quite well, thank you very much!! now i need to know asap who is interested in the state of my husbands well being?
Old Friend

United States

#8 Apr 28, 2009
Susie, you are very much welcomed. We have never met however, you can't believe how relieved I am to hear he is well !!! I'll give him a surprise phone call A.S.A.P..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lagrange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
haunted places in mongo (Oct '08) Jan '17 Bre12 24
sex offender (Mar '08) Dec '16 frank 12
Erin Huss Oct '16 Moshpit21 1
Cement tower west of Mongo (Aug '16) Aug '16 Mongo maniac 1
People stealing from unlocked vehicles (Jul '12) Jun '16 Duh 2
Kevin stephens (May '15) Jan '16 Wow 3
verlin under investigation (Sep '14) Nov '15 mom 2

Lagrange Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance