Lawsuit: LaGrange sheriff held woman ...

Lawsuit: LaGrange sheriff held woman in immigration case too long

There are 4 comments on the ETruth.com story from Jun 20, 2010, titled Lawsuit: LaGrange sheriff held woman in immigration case too long. In it, ETruth.com reports that:

An advocacy group filed a federal lawsuit last week against the LaGrange County Sheriff's Department, accusing them of holding a woman for Immigration and Customs Enforcement longer than the law allows.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ETruth.com.

Since: Aug 08

LaGrange, IN

#1 Jul 2, 2010
If the Woman was an Illegal alien to begin with, She has no rights in this country! Pack them up and get the hell out of here anyway possible!!!!

Since: Aug 08

LaGrange, IN

#2 Jul 29, 2010
djrsml wrote:
If the Woman was an Illegal alien to begin with, She has no rights in this country! Pack them up and get the hell out of here anyway possible!!!!
I Support Arizona!!!!
DISCUSTED

United States

#3 Aug 4, 2010
iF SHE DIDN'T LIKE BEING DETAINED... THEN GO HOME!
raised in lagrange

Niles, MI

#4 Aug 19, 2010
i agree with u about her being illegal but on the other hand i was held 3 days by LaGrange for a warrent that was resolved 2yrs prior soo yeah they violate peoples civil right here and they shoud be held acountable

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lagrange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Convict gets more time (Dec '11) 11 hr russellyoheyisdea... 4
People stealing from unlocked vehicles (Jul '12) Jun 16 Duh 2
Kevin stephens (May '15) Jan '16 Wow 3
verlin under investigation (Sep '14) Nov '15 mom 2
verlin Isaac gay marriage (Sep '14) Nov '15 mom 3
haunted places in mongo (Oct '08) Nov '15 Hamilton 23
amish buggies (Sep '06) Oct '15 Rich 52
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lagrange Mortgages