GSP Reports Fatal Accident in LaGrange

GSP Reports Fatal Accident in LaGrange

There are 3 comments on the MyFoxAtlanta story from May 20, 2010, titled GSP Reports Fatal Accident in LaGrange. In it, MyFoxAtlanta reports that:

Georgia State Patrol troopers were on the scene of a fatal car accident Thursday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFoxAtlanta.

marian ferguson

Lagrange, GA

#1 May 21, 2010
WHY ARE LAGRANGE PROPERTY TAXES SO SO HIGH? FOR WHAT IS THIS REVENUE USED. THIS (ALONG WITH NO SHOPPING, NO RESTAURANTS) DOES NOT MAKE FOR AN "ATTRACTIVE" PLACE TO LIVE-THUS, LAGRANGE DOES NOT GROW!
FRIEND

Hogansville, GA

#2 May 21, 2010
Why would you post something like this on a story about a fatal accident??? HEARTLESS!!! Do you even live here? If not why are you complaining about our town? Don't like it? Then don't come here!
Matthew Vosburgh

Lagrange, GA

#3 Jun 6, 2010
I am living in LaGrange Ga And i can say to you marian ferguson you must not live here or visted any time soon LaGrange is growning like a wild fire. we just add a 70 million new south tower at west ga medical center. Due to the growth here, they are also planning a new north tower soon. we have four city fire houses , and many county fire depts. we have KIA and many many others so trust me we are growning very fast .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

LaGrange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hogansville man publishes Western novel Jun 1 Barbara Miller 1
News Donna D'Errico visits Columbus for showing of '... May '16 Will Dockery 3
Soccer mom Mar '16 Mad Mom 1
Hogansville busy bodies Mar '16 Joainee 2
Renovation Co Mar '16 renter8153 1
discriminated against because I have a job! Feb '16 Homeless 1
Why are all Hotels & Convenience stores Indian... (Oct '10) Feb '16 Jake 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

LaGrange Mortgages