Hogansville regulates truck parking, ...

Hogansville regulates truck parking, panhandlers

There are 3 comments on the LaGrange Daily News story from Apr 16, 2013, titled Hogansville regulates truck parking, panhandlers. In it, LaGrange Daily News reports that:

Hogansville City Council took its second vote Monday night on ordinances that will regulate two separate, nagging issues for the city: large trucks parked errantly around the city and panhandling.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LaGrange Daily News.

Clyde

Lagrange, GA

#1 Apr 23, 2013
They should also enforce the No Trucks on Boyd Rd. by setting a min fine of $500.00 dollars. The road is not designed for heavy trucks which can cause under the road pipes to crack/break. It is posted for no trucks, but my guess, the truck drivers, are unable to read, or stupid, or just don't care.
Mayberry

Grayson, GA

#2 Apr 23, 2013
Sad little town with nothing else on the agenda.
Local yocal

Grayson, GA

#3 Apr 24, 2013
They can pass all the silly ordinances they want to and I will ignore them just as I do now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

LaGrange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mind Control Machines 9 hr Joseph DeDominicis 2
Hogansville City Council out of control Feb 19 Johnny B 1
News Volunteers build family fence so dog isn't chained Feb 11 Ysueb 2
Contaminating Ground water Feb 11 Ysueb 1
News Taleshia Wynder (Mar '12) Aug '17 Joceypow17 15
News Hogansville man publishes Western novel (Jun '16) Aug '17 indict rodent raphan 11
Wild Leap Brew Company (Jul '17) Jul '17 Victor 1

LaGrange Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

LaGrange Mortgages