LaGrange man dies after three-car cra...

LaGrange man dies after three-car crash, three others injured

There are 2 comments on the Ledger-Enquirer.com story from Dec 12, 2012, titled LaGrange man dies after three-car crash, three others injured. In it, Ledger-Enquirer.com reports that:

The accident reported at 7:39 a.m. at Roanoke Road and Vernon Road led to the death of Dennis Rosendahl and left his front-seat passenger Hilda Rosendahl hospitalized at The Medical Center in Columbus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ledger-Enquirer.com.

FoxyLady

Grovetown, GA

#1 Dec 15, 2012
Our prayers go out to the Rosendahl family.

“Maker of poetry, art & music”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#2 Dec 15, 2012
FoxyLady wrote:
Our prayers go out to the Rosendahl family.
Seconded.

I was just thinking about Roanoke Road earlier today, while looking at a photograph taken on it back in 1956 on my family's land there.

http://picyou.com/rePUX8

Here is Roanoke Road in a much different era, where it appears to be little more than a one lane dirt and gravel road.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

LaGrange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hogansville man publishes Western novel (Jun '16) Jun 17 Yidfellas v USA 10
child ran over a mcdonalds in Hogansville? May 27 sharlene 1
News Artbeat of Columbus: "Welcome the Dragonflies" ... May '17 Jay Fennimore 4
News Teen bicyclist flown to Atlanta hospital follow... Apr '17 The Vaginator 14
Soccer mom (Mar '16) Apr '17 The Vaginator 2
Murder in 1998 (Mar '07) Mar '17 nicoleyearta 46
Revitalizing Homes in Downtown Pine Mountain... Mar '17 Ferrell 1

LaGrange Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

LaGrange Mortgages